PDA

View Full Version : Whether Monte's kid goes or stays

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2022, 02:19 AM
He was tap dancing again in his post game press conference but trying to hint he was staying. If he stays he's got a lot of ass to kiss. He has absolutely fractured the fanbase. Those that a month ago, male or female, who would have gladly dropped their pants and taken it up the ass from him dry now want him gone. He's gone from playoff contender to pathetic hack piss pore excuse for a coach. Some of that is losing to us tonight, but a lot of it is them blaming the loss on him not killing rumors immediately. Like was mentioned on this board all he had to do was as sign the extension. But instead he talks around the subject or refuses to answer. He might have been fine if the team was 10-2 right now but going from 8-1 to 8-4 he isn't fine. So if he stays he's got a lot of making up to do with their fanbase, and I'm not sure he can do that any time soon.

parabrave
11-25-2022, 02:24 AM
Been reported he is staying.

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 02:26 AM
Been reported he is staying.

That's nothing new, but till he signs that contract nothing is final.

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 02:29 AM
He was tap dancing again in his post game press conference but trying to hint he was staying. If he stays he's got a lot of ass to kiss. He has absolutely fractured the fanbase. Those that a month ago, male or female, who would have gladly dropped their pants and taken it up the ass from him dry now want him gone. He's gone from playoff contender to pathetic hack piss pore excuse for a coach. Some of that is losing to us tonight, but a lot of it is them blaming the loss on him not killing rumors immediately. Like was mentioned on this board all he had to do was as sign the extension. But instead he talks around the subject or refuses to answer. He might have been fine if the team was 10-2 right now but going from 8-1 to 8-4 he isn't fine. So if he stays he's got a lot of making up to do with their fanbase, and I'm not sure he can do that any time soon.

He definitely burned some bridges with some OM people with the way he has unprofessionally handled this situation.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 02:29 AM
Auburn folks still believe they've got him. Doesn't really matter though the shine is off the "offensive genius"

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 02:44 AM
Maybe he'll hang for a while and be their Dan Mullen. Shopping himself every year at this time of year if he has a good season going. The main reason I didn't want Kiffin as coach was I knew he'd always be looking. Whereas with Leach I felt this was his final hurrah and he might be good for 10 or so years without late season melodramatics going on.