PDA

View Full Version : What is Kiffen's best win at OM?

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 01:28 AM
Because they didn't beat a SEC team with a winning record this year.

Goldendawg
11-25-2022, 01:31 AM
KY can finish with a winning record if they beat Louisville. Their great*** QB(KY) gave OM a win at Oxford.

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 01:33 AM
KY can finish with a winning record if they beat Louisville. Their great QB(KY) gave OM a win at Oxford.

He is a great QB now **

Goldendawg
11-25-2022, 01:36 AM
He is a great QB now **

Fixed it, as I definitely meant sarcasm.

BayouDawg
11-25-2022, 01:40 AM
Probably Arkansas last year. Or maybe at Tennessee

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 01:44 AM
A bunch of unstoppable offensive yards against Bama & Arkansas this year.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 01:45 AM
KY can finish with a winning record if they beat Louisville. Their great*** QB(KY) gave OM a win at Oxford.

I should have specified a winning conference record.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 01:46 AM
A bunch of unstoppable offensive yards against Bama & Arkansas this year.

I can't give you anymore rep! Awesome!

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 01:47 AM
Fixed it, as I definitely meant sarcasm.

LOL ... I knew what you meant. I was just "agreeing" with you.

Tater
11-25-2022, 01:52 AM
His biggest win is That he knocked up only one super religious girl who wouldn't get an abortion***

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 01:52 AM
I find it funny that a lot of the om apologists on the board are strangely absent tonight.

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 01:55 AM
I find it funny that a lot of the om apologists on the board are strangely absent tonight.

I still think he's a very good coach but OM has been overrated IMO (and I know in yours too) all year. They did play a very weak schedule. I will say they did give Bama a little bit of a tussle tho. That needs to be one of our next steps.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 01:56 AM
I still think he's a very good coach but OM has been overrated IMO (and I know in yours too) all year. They did play a very weak schedule. I will say they did give Bama a little bit of a tussle tho. That needs to be one of our next steps.

Yep I agree with you.

In watching om this year they are not the same offense after the scripted plays run out. You weather the first quarter and keep the score in check and they become very stoppable and their defense has been bad all year the offense was just able to mask most of it until they started playing real teams.

Tater
11-25-2022, 01:57 AM

I'll be honest I'm only on here cause I was a DD tonight. I would have gotten blitzed way sooner and since I'm happy I'm riding my celebratory drunk rewatch right now. I'll give them the holiday pass for now.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 01:59 AM
I'll be honest I'm only on here cause I was a DD tonight. I would have gotten blitzed way sooner and since I'm happy I'm riding my celebratory drunk rewatch right now. I'll give them the holiday pass for now.

Enjoy the rewatch my man I think about to rewatch it too!

LC Dawg
11-25-2022, 02:00 AM
Vandy after they beat Tennessee tomorrow.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 02:42 AM
Arkansas last year?

cujo
11-25-2022, 09:43 AM
OM was favored in 11 of 12 games this year, Bama being the exception.
I hope Kiffin stays

PMDawg
11-25-2022, 10:02 AM

I never thought they were good. Called them paper Tigers when they started 5-0. But I did think they were a terrible match up for us because of Judkins, Evans, and Dart's ability to scramble. But our defense played way above my expectations last night. Kudos to them.

Really sucks that Judkins is only a FR. That guy is a stud. I hope he transfers out. Lol

TheLostDawg
11-25-2022, 10:12 AM

So did jimbo

TheLostDawg
11-25-2022, 10:22 AM
I never thought they were good. Called them paper Tigers when they started 5-0. But I did think they were a terrible match up for us because of Judkins, Evans, and Dart's ability to scramble. But our defense played way above my expectations last night. Kudos to them.

Really sucks that Judkins is only a FR. That guy is a stud. I hope he transfers out. Lol

Yeah everyone knew that had an easy first half schedule. Then a lot of our fans started buying into all their hype as they always do. Yet again you saw the reality that the media put too much stock in them.
The problem is ole miss is recruiting way better than us. They are getting, as of right now it seems, the best players in the state. We shouldn't let that happen. Is it Kiffin or their nil, no idea but hopefully we do something about it. last night was a good start. Kiffin leaving would help but if they get lebby then I'm sure they keep most of those guys.

viverlibre
11-25-2022, 10:28 AM
Yeah everyone knew that had an easy first half schedule. Then a lot of our fans started buying into all their hype as they always do. Yet again you saw the reality that the media put too much stock in them.
The problem is ole miss is recruiting way better than us. They are getting, as of right now it seems, the best players in the state. We shouldn't let that happen. Is it Kiffin or their nil, no idea but hopefully we do something about it. last night was a good start. Kiffin leaving would help but if they get lebby then I'm sure they keep most of those guys.

Other than under JWS, haven't they pretty much out recruited us most years? Now with NIL, they are likely going to have more money than use to give out every year.