View Full Version : It happened

PikeDawg15
11-25-2022, 12:58 AM
As foreseen by the great prophetic visions of many

State won the egg bowl

Kiffin is getting in the pine box

Ole miss is melting

Recruits are flipping

Hail state and imagine what we will be with Chris parsons .

Suck a fat one Rebs

CaptainObvious
11-25-2022, 01:02 AM
It was a good night and pretty good season for State. But I wouldn?t get all excited about Parson. His season was less than stellar going 6-5, throwing for about 1200 yards and running for around 550. Unless he missed half the season injured, which I only saw season stats.

The portal is where we will need to find our next QB

PikeDawg15
11-25-2022, 01:05 AM
It was a good night and pretty good season for State. But I wouldn?t get all excited about Parson. His season was less than stellar going 6-5, throwing for about 1200 yards and running for around 550. Unless he missed half the season injured, which I only saw season stats.

Also I will give one testicle and 1 kidney if Arnette is ever in need

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 01:09 AM

Parson was injured a good part of the season

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 01:12 AM

I doubt CML will go to the portal, and who would come here in the portal to challenge Will if they did? A QB in the portal wants to know they can come in and start. Like Dart did at OM, but hopefully one of the Texas QB's can legitimately challenge for the QB position. If they can't then I think we have a QB issue.

Quaoarsking
11-25-2022, 01:20 AM
I doubt CML will go to the portal, and who would come here in the portal to challenge Will if they did? A QB in the portal wants to know they can come in and start. Like Dart did at OM, but hopefully one of the Texas QB's can legitimately challenge for the QB position. If they can't then I think we have a QB issue.

I think our best bet would be to grab some G5 QB who has a COVID year remaining who's played in the Air Raid already with a high passing efficiency rating and wants to show what he can do on a big stage. Does someone like that exist, and does he want to come here? I don't know, but I think that's a better bet than someone warming the bench at a Big 12 school.