PDA

View Full Version : Will Rogers

Tough Dawg
11-24-2022, 09:36 PM
I?m out. Maybe it?s not Sawyer or Greek. It?s a shame our QB room is what it is I guess. Stat queen.

Vandelay Industries
11-24-2022, 09:38 PM
He can?t be the QB next year, that?s it.

MaroonFlounder
11-24-2022, 09:46 PM
No pocket awareness. No internal clock that says throw it away.

He’s also not as hyped up to beat ole ms as most MSU QBs.

His entire family….Landsharks. He was raised hoddy totty all the way.

Dawgology
11-24-2022, 10:39 PM
He’s a total liability. What a dumbass call to try to run his ***** ass. Knew he would fumble that.

BankerDog
11-24-2022, 10:55 PM
So we are DA?s when we don?t run the zone read but are DAs when we do run it?

I swear some of you guys man. The reason we never run it is exactly what happened there. G5 has heart of champion but he isn?t talented enough to play on this level.

coachnorm
11-24-2022, 10:57 PM
There are 129 FBS college football teams with 129 play callers. Only one of the 129 is retarded enough to call a Rogers run in that situation.

Dawgface
11-24-2022, 10:59 PM
Can?t even enjoy the win because of Will Rogers. Sad to say but true. Good kid but I hope we can move on to someone else next year.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2022, 11:04 PM
I have no idea what that means.
Will Rogers had a terrible season. Everyone on this board wants him to be Heisman level bad ass. There is not a single MSU fan that doesn?t want Will Rogers to be the best QB to ever run the air raid offense.

With all that said, if we are not actively looking for a QB to transfer in here and take his job from him for next season, every coach on our team should be individually fired. Not Arnett though.

To compete at the level we want to as a school in the SEC, no one?s job is safe.

Other things that needs to be reviewed and halted immediately, subbing when we are moving the ball, our randomly benching our best WRs for over half the game, not taking every opportunity to getting other QBs meaningful snaps the entire season, lack of running on 3rd and short, check down offense, Tulu not getting 10 touches a game, slow ass play calls getting into the QB, tempo, and other shit. Work on all of them until the next game. We have weeks to revamp this shit.

Lord McBuckethead
11-24-2022, 11:06 PM
There are 129 FBS college football teams with 129 play callers. Only one of the 129 is retarded enough to call a Rogers run in that situation.

Should have been open.

maroonmania
11-24-2022, 11:16 PM
All I know is that he has the weakest hands on the team. Easy to knock the ball away from him in the pocket and easy to knock the ball away from him when he runs. We were lucky earlier in the game when he lost the ball after a run that he had already had an elbow down. We needed that win badly though and it was HUGE to get it. Hail State!

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-24-2022, 11:19 PM
We're really putting the fumble on Leach for calling the QB keeper? Will is a 3rd year starting QB. He knows a FG puts them up 2 scores. He knows it's only 2nd down. How can ball security not be his priority 1, 2, and 3? That's just him being an idiot, I don't blame Leach for it one bit.

Will has to go. 3 turnovers, all were his fault (ie no blind side strip sack or int off the receivers hands). He actively rolled into sacks tonight. He saw ghosts and left clean pockets. He rolled out when he should have slid up. He didn't see open receivers. He thew the ball away multiple times instead of trying to make a play. On 4th down he ran out of bounds short instead of throwing it up downfield. He didnt push the ball downfield once. He didn't use his eyes to create a throw once. He is BAD, end of story If Leach doesn't get a transfer QB he doesn't have what it takes to coach in this league. If he does get one, I'll give him a shot next year.

RisperDawg
11-24-2022, 11:23 PM
Agree with most of that. I'll always hope he improves and becomes the best in the country. If not, i hope we can find the best to replace him.

The fumble isn't on Leach. The call is fine. We have all the power. It doesn't matter if we get tackled for a small loss. It doesn't matter if we don't get in the end zone because a field goal is ultimately sufficient. You can't fumble it though

Pancho
11-24-2022, 11:25 PM
hit ra ra wide open too