PDA

View Full Version : Deion has been offered

SteelCurtain74
11-24-2022, 02:31 PM
by Colorado.

https://www.outkick.com/deion-sanders-colorado-buffaloes-football-coach-offer-report/

Leroy Jenkins
11-24-2022, 02:38 PM
Don't know if he wants it but it's a gamble. If he crashes they Coach Prime hype is over.

DownwardDawg
11-24-2022, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't take that one if I was him. With the NIL money he's getting he'll have better players than his competition again next year and more offers will come.

msstate7
11-24-2022, 02:55 PM
Good move by buffalos. I can remember when they were a good program.

Leroy Jenkins
11-24-2022, 03:03 PM
Good move by buffalos. I can remember when they were a good program.

Eric Bieniemy was my guy back in the day. Loved the colors, loved the scenery, loved the mascot, loved the offensive style. Kordell Stewart was OK too.

msstate7
11-24-2022, 03:22 PM
Eric Bieniemy was my guy back in the day. Loved the colors, loved the scenery, loved the mascot, loved the offensive style. Kordell Stewart was OK too.

I enjoyed them also

parabrave
11-24-2022, 04:50 PM
Once Colorado lost the recruit train from LA they went down. BTW Kordel was from the New Orleans area and was going to sign with LSU til some rednecks wanted to beat the crap out of him in a bar near BR. Or thats somewhat of a story he told how he ended up at Colorado.

Apoplectic
11-24-2022, 06:28 PM
Once Colorado lost the recruit train from LA they went down. BTW Kordel was from the New Orleans area and was going to sign with LSU til some rednecks wanted to beat the crap out of him in a bar near BR. Or thats somewhat of a story he told how he ended up at Colorado.

The money was the deciding factor