PDA

View Full Version : You know what is so amusing about this coach talk this same time next year

99jc
11-23-2022, 02:52 PM
no matter who wins or loses Thursday Kiffin will still be coaching the bear sharks and Leach will be here and most of you will look like schoolgirls who just had a wet dream. but it has been entertaining. HAIL 17ING STATE

cujo
11-23-2022, 02:56 PM
no matter who wins or loses Thursday Kiffin will still be coaching the bear sharks and Leach will be here and most of you will look like schoolgirls who just had a wet dream. but it has been entertaining. HAIL 17ING STATE
Best case scenario is we win the game kiffen stays at OM.
That way they get the same drama next year and every year until he leaves

Jarius
11-23-2022, 02:57 PM
Kiffin is going to Auburn. That shit is done.

Goldendawg
11-23-2022, 02:59 PM
Another amusing thing: most State fans I know think we get stomped tomorrow, especially if it rains. OM fans I know are gloomy about Lane and think we win. I hate this game, but hope we win, three losses in a row to them is not acceptable at all, especially if we don't show up on the road as usual. Just win, Baby! Hail State!

was21
11-23-2022, 03:02 PM
Meanwhile, back in Oxfart he continues to win 9 or 10 a year.

TrapGame
11-23-2022, 03:03 PM
Kiffin is going to Auburn. That shit is done.

Yep.

I expect a Pete Thamel tweet saying it's official before the Egg Bowl.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2022, 03:03 PM
Best case scenario is we win the game kiffen stays at OM.
That way they get the same drama next year and every year until he leaves

Best case scenario for us would be for us to win the game, and for him to take a job outside of the SEC or go to the NFL but the scenario should play out with him heading to Auburn.

yjnkdawg
11-23-2022, 03:10 PM

You do know that Kiffin had already interviewed last week, and got a job offer yesterday afternoon from Auburn? He has also upset some OM people by playing this as a joke with the trolling on Twitter and some comments made at the press conference, Monday. I agree on what you said on CML.

NCDawg
11-23-2022, 03:10 PM
Another amusing thing: most State fans I know think we get stomped tomorrow, especially if it rains. OM fans I know are gloomy about Lane and think we win. I hate this game, but hope we win, three losses in a row to them is not acceptable at all, especially if we don't show up on the road as usual. Just win, Baby! Hail State!

If we play like we played at Kentucky, no doubt we will lose.

Desoto1967
11-23-2022, 03:22 PM
Line has tightened to -2 OM. T60.5