PDA

View Full Version : Leach health.

Leroy Jenkins
11-22-2022, 09:04 AM
Cough is much much better. His color even looks improved.

For the first 10 minutes anyway....

https://youtu.be/TYy75MUtfEM

Johnson85
11-22-2022, 10:21 AM
Cough is much much better. His color even looks improved.

For the first 10 minutes anyway....

https://youtu.be/TYy75MUtfEM

May have actually gotten some rest the ETSU weak. Leach may not work like other SEC coaches during the season, but it's not like he's putting in 40 hour weeks.

Quaoarsking
11-22-2022, 10:51 AM
The guy's back with a vengeance. Come January, we'll finish ranked and Ole Miss will be I shambles.

Come January 2025, we'll be one of the 12 teams in the playoff, and Leach and Parson will get us that title before they leave.

EdwardDrayton
11-22-2022, 10:56 AM
The guy's back with a vengeance. Come January, we'll finish ranked and Ole Miss will be I shambles.

Come January 2025, we'll be one of the 12 teams in the playoff, and Leach and Parson will get us that title before they leave.

The future is always bright at Mississippi State. :)

Percho
11-22-2022, 01:02 PM
For some, anyway! Me included for many many years, even in baseball. Some do not live to actually see, it.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2022, 02:01 PM
I don't know how many of y'all have had pneumonia. I had it when I was 30 and it kicked my butt. I wasn't right for about 6 months. I mean I functioned but I had zero energy and the cough just wouldn't go away and my immune system was crap for about a year, but like leach I had to keep working, young family to feed and all. I can't imagine how bad it is getting it when you're in your 60s. Has to be devestating to the body.

Catfish
11-22-2022, 05:03 PM
I don't know how many of y'all have had pneumonia. I had it when I was 30 and it kicked my butt. I wasn't right for about 6 months. I mean I functioned but I had zero energy and the cough just wouldn't go away and my immune system was crap for about a year, but like leach I had to keep working, young family to feed and all. I can't imagine how bad it is getting it when you're in your 60s. Has to be devestating to the body.

Bingo!! I got pneumonia when I was about 55. In the hospital for a couple of days and steroids for chest and cough. You're right. Well over a year before I was back to normal. Never coughed so much in my life.

oldjoedawg
11-22-2022, 05:46 PM

My 80 year old wife is in hospital rehab as I post. She was abed for 8 days with antibiotics by IV for pneumonia and severe inner ear infection the duration and will now work toward getting some strength back so she can come home. I know she is a lot older than Coach L but as this poster has shared, pneumonia takes most folks with any age on them a lonnnngggg time to overcome.

State82
11-22-2022, 05:51 PM
My 80 year old wife is in hospital rehab as I post. She was abed for 8 days with antibiotics by IV for pneumonia and severe inner ear infection the duration and will now work toward getting some strength back so she can come home. I know she is a lot older than Coach L but as this poster has shared, pneumonia takes most folks with any age on them a lonnnngggg time to overcome.

I hope she has a smooth recovery, oldjoe.

dawgman15
11-22-2022, 06:02 PM
My grandfather got pneumonia in his early 70s he was never the same after unfortunately he didn't survive his bout with Covid from all the damage the pneumonia did to his lungs.

starkvegasdawg
11-22-2022, 06:15 PM

#WeBelieve

Maverick91
11-22-2022, 08:32 PM

Praying that recovery is quick my friend!

MrCoachKlein
11-22-2022, 08:41 PM
Should've taken the clot shot*

Commercecomet24
11-22-2022, 08:43 PM

Praying she has a full and complete recovery.

DownwardDawg
11-22-2022, 10:43 PM

I've heard it's brutal. I've never had it. I had walking pneumonia but it wasn't as bad as some of the pneumonia I hear about.
I've had other illnesses though that have certainly changed my life.

Commercecomet24
11-22-2022, 11:29 PM
I've heard it's brutal. I've never had it. I had walking pneumonia but it wasn't as bad as some of the pneumonia I hear about.
I've had other illnesses though that have certainly changed my life.

I was young, in great shape and thought I was bulletproof. I had a slight case but thought I could keep going and it turned into a full blown case. It kicked my butt bad. Thought I was never gonna be right again but I made it.

I hope you're doing well my friend and Happy Thanksgiving!