PDA

View Full Version : Big Week For Miss State Athletics

PGHBulldogBG
11-21-2022, 09:47 AM
This Egg Bowl is probably the most important for Leach since he has been here. No doubt this game is going to determine the level of excitement for the program, even though Ole Miss is not as good as the last year. Win it and I think a lot of fans will be on board with Leach and excited for the future. Lose it and the apathy will probably really set in for a lot of fans about the state of the program moving into next year, especially with our recruiting not looking too good so far. Whether we win or lose, I think Leach still deserves another year, but I?m not sure the entire fan base will see it that way.

Then we have two really big basketball games. If we can beat Marquette and Utah/Ga Tech we will be looking at a good chance to have a non conference record of 12-1. Just get to 9-9 in the SEC and that should get us into the tournament which was not expected by anyone. Our conference schedule is favorable getting USCe, Ole Miss and Mizzou twice. We only play UK, Ark, Auburn once and we get LSU and UF at home that are both probably on par with State. Our schedule is favorable to get the 9 wins if we take care of business in those 8 listed above along with grabbing a win @Vandy or a home win against Bama, UT or UK

msstate7
11-21-2022, 09:52 AM
State (-3) vs Marquette
State (+2.5) at OM

Gotta good shot at some wins this week