PDA

View Full Version : I love my Bearshark fans

Coach34
11-27-2013, 12:28 PM
just picture me laying serenely in a hammock as I occupy space in your dome

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/46398991/Im-ashamed-to-start-this-thread.aspx

All I did in the thread was talk about Moncrief leaving and being a 2nd round pick at worst- all they can do is call me an asshat.

Let the hate consume you my son. Now go check my Facebook again to see if you can see another one of my pictures you red pants wearing fairy.

TheRef
11-27-2013, 12:33 PM
I love them saying that SEC Rant is higher quality than ED. I literally rolled laughing at that comment.

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 12:39 PM
To all the UM people who read this board (because I KNOW there a ton of you who are reading this post right now):

If you hate this website so much, why in the hell do you live over here? I mean, how many times can you tweet screen shots of ED posts until you are finally satisfied? You spend your entire day on this site, but WE'RE the ones who are supposed to be the obsessed "little brother?"

Coach34
11-27-2013, 12:46 PM
The funny part is they like to try and play it off (I only read for the comedy!!!!! I swear!!!!) but then you see all the butthurt threads they start about us.

Then they stalk my facebook, family, previous employers (thank God I kept my current one hidden), etc- but they arent obsessed???? Rightttttttttt

CadaverDawg
11-27-2013, 01:36 PM
The funny part is they like to try and play it off (I only read for the comedy!!!!! I swear!!!!) but then you see all the butthurt threads they start about us.

Then they stalk my facebook, family, previous employers (thank God I kept my current one hidden), etc- but they arent obsessed???? Rightttttttttt

Exxxactly!

You can't have it both ways douchebags. You can't say how much you hate this board, and that you only read it for the laughs...and then get so upset over a thread that you want the site shut down. What a bunch of pussies.

It's like touching a hot stove, it burning you, you continuing to touch it and get burned, and then asking that the Stove manufacturer be shut down because when you touch it you get burned. Quit being a dumb ass and touching the stove, or quit being a ***** and learn to take the heat if you're going to keep doing it.

It is embarrassing how big of pussies Ole miss fans are.

jimbo352
11-27-2013, 01:43 PM
just picture me laying serenely in a hammock as I occupy space in your dome

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/46398991/Im-ashamed-to-start-this-thread.aspx

All I did in the thread was talk about Moncrief leaving and being a 2nd round pick at worst- all they can do is call me an asshat.

Let the hate consume you my son. Now go check my Facebook again to see if you can see another one of my pictures you red pants wearing fairy.

If you don't mind me asking... What did you do to those people;)??? It's as if you shot every OM fan's dog or something... Coach34 has been a thread topic on every OM message board, lol... I can't read them, but I imagine it's solid gold.

BossDawg
11-27-2013, 02:40 PM

This is the kind of double standard bullshit that gets me when they play the "classless" card. God, their fans are such pretentious crybabies. How can a group of people (let alone just one person) let some random, anonymous person on the internet screw you mentally to the point where you investigate his entire life and display what you find to anyone who will listen? I'm telling you, as a fan base, they are hands down the most disturbed, perceptually distorted bunch I have ever seen.

Coach34
11-27-2013, 04:05 PM
If you don't mind me asking... What did you do to those people;)??? It's as if you shot every OM fan's dog or something.

I typed words on a message board

Todd4State
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM

And you know after that they all go immediately running to their little private message boards where they bash recruits in private and all talk about what an asshole you are.

What a bunch of toolsheds.

jimbo352
11-27-2013, 06:30 PM

That's it??? They did all that shit because you said something on a message board?

Holy shit man... I had no idea the Interwebz were so serious....

preachermatt83
11-27-2013, 07:38 PM
I personally know OM fans that spend more time reading ED than they do any of there own message boards

cheewgumm
11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Hahaha

Op4isabitch
11-28-2013, 04:39 AM
Coach, I blame all this on you!! If you hadn't placed all of those defective cheap ass chinese condoms in the truck stop rest rooms throughout the southeast in the 80's we wouldn't have to deal with so many of these little shithead rebearsharks fans now!

BulldogBear
11-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Remember that "They are...Ole Miss." It's the typical idea that you are awesome or better than everyone else "just because." Like somebody said, they have the mentality that just because they field a team then they must be elite. They already believe that so when they are successful it's just "validates" what they already "know" to be "true." But when they are not successful then something external must be the cause of it. And anything that would threaten their "status," which to them is a universal truth, is blasphemous. It's sort of like when in politics you are not even allowed to have an opinion that exists opposing whatever the media agenda is pushing. So, it's simple really. State message boards put doubt in their minds and they cannot stay away. They have to know what we are thinking and are drawn to us like moths to a light.