PDA

View Full Version : Weather Dawgs

BuckyIsAB****
11-21-2022, 08:18 AM
What is your official prediction for the game? Or is it still too early? thanks for all y?all do. Yall have become my most trusted source

Leeshouldveflanked
11-21-2022, 08:26 AM
Not a weather Dawg, but with my Fox Weather app which has a lot of MSU grads has rain chances and wind forecast have increased from a few days ago

Pancho
11-21-2022, 08:34 AM
Not a weather Dawg, but with my Fox Weather app which has a lot of MSU grads has rain chances and wind forecast have increased from a few days ago

You in section S?

PikeDawg15
11-21-2022, 09:08 AM
Why does it have to rain every egg bowl.

RocketDawg
11-21-2022, 09:56 AM
Why does it have to rain every egg bowl.

Because it's November I suppose. One of our wettest months.

Need to move the game away from Thanksgiving Day.

viverlibre
11-21-2022, 10:25 AM
Because it's November I suppose. One of our wettest months.

Need to move the game away from Thanksgiving Day.

Concur, move it to Friday.

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2022, 10:26 AM
Still a lot of uncertainty. Models are in disagreement on a storm system. Some are pushing in on through which would be a drier egg bowl. Others are cutting it off and stalling it out. That would be a steady rain for the game. Forecasts started out on the dry solution, but last couple days are trending towards the wetter solution. Official forecast now is 40% chance of rain. It started out at 20%.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-21-2022, 11:11 AM
You in section S?
No , I live 25 mins from Oxford and haven?t attended an egg bowl there since Jackie was coach. I have zero desire to go to a football game at Ole Miss

BuckyIsAB****
11-21-2022, 05:14 PM
Still a lot of uncertainty. Models are in disagreement on a storm system. Some are pushing in on through which would be a drier egg bowl. Others are cutting it off and stalling it out. That would be a steady rain for the game. Forecasts started out on the dry solution, but last couple days are trending towards the wetter solution. Official forecast now is 40% chance of rain. It started out at 20%.

Thanks man. Like I said appreciate all
You do

Goldendawg
11-21-2022, 05:40 PM
Rain would hurt their O more than ours as they attempt to throw more than 10 yards quite often. Slick field might also slow down their quick backs making cuts. Either way we must play good D and stop their run to win. Hail State!

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2022, 05:44 PM
Busy today and haven't had a chance to take a hard look at things, but from what I saw things are trending wetter during the game. The two models I very quickly glanced at had precip onset starting around 5:00 with a steady to heavy rain falling through the night.