PDA

View Full Version : Mullen 2.0 starts next Sunday

Bert Stare
11-20-2022, 08:56 PM
Leach will retire on Friday. Keenum is bringing the hunchback.... back. This deal has pretty much been in place since Halloween.
Mullen will be announced Sunday.

Edited to add: it appears MSU is going to roll the dice and let the young gun have a shot at the AD position. Rhett Hobart will be announced shortly after the Mullen hire.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2022, 08:59 PM
Leach will retire on Friday. Keenum is bringing the hunchback.... back. This deal has pretty much been in place since Halloween.

cool.

TrapGame
11-20-2022, 09:00 PM
I heard we were stealing Napier from Florida.***

Catfish
11-20-2022, 09:03 PM
I think Bert meant Cadillac Williams.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2022, 09:03 PM
I heard we were stealing Napier from Florida.***

And Tommy Tanks is transferring from LSU.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2022, 09:05 PM
Here's another one...

Bert Stare's AvatarJoin Date
Apr 2013

Bert Stare: Napier is LSU bound. Don't believe the smoke from Florida.

Kiffin is Florida bound along with Spencer Rattler. Ole Miss will promote Lebby to HC.

Riley and Aranda aren't leaving their current positions.

Hugh Freeze is Auburn bound after Washington steals Harsin.

Mullen to OC at the Jags.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2022, 09:07 PM

Bert Stare's AvatarJoin Date
Apr 2013
vCash
Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
Bert in the house. Give us a good rumor

Bert Stare: Only one I have at the moment is that Luke Hancock is 100% not returning to MSU next year. I don't understand it because I think he would be a key piece of our line up in 2022. He is going pro �� ... not transferring.

ZedFedder
11-20-2022, 09:13 PM
BERT STARE IS BACK BABY

Coach34
11-20-2022, 09:16 PM
Dont blue ball me like that Bert

BeardoMSU
11-20-2022, 09:17 PM

ED admin needs that Christmas click-bunus.

Bert Stare
11-20-2022, 09:18 PM
Dont blue ball me like that Bert

😂

Goldendawg
11-20-2022, 09:37 PM
To add to Bert's Predictions:

Hev has taken several Dale Carnegie Courses and will return to coach OL.

Dan has 5 DC lined up to coach 2 years each for next 10 years.

Dan will actually prepare for bama & OM games on alternating years.

Megan will be required to wear covid approved type mask around all players on game day, as they depart bus for Dawg Walk.

That recruiting "thing" is still being worked on.

A Very Big * and Hail State!

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2022, 09:38 PM
This could be one of the only times I can remember a coach being booed at an introductory press conference.

Coach34
11-20-2022, 09:42 PM
This could be one of the only times I can remember a coach being booed at an introductory press conference.

There will be alot of people excited as well after watching JoVester and The Airbone. Mullen learned the grass isnt greener and could really do another good job.

My take is that as a requirement- Hevesy cant return.

Cowbell
11-20-2022, 09:44 PM
There will be alot of people excited as well after watching JoVester and The Airbone. Mullen learned the grass isnt greener and could really do another good job.

My take is that as a requirement- Hevesy cant return.

And we keep Arnette

Msujd164
11-20-2022, 09:45 PM
I would take Mullen back in a heartbeat. How many straight sellouts? #1?..

Coach34
11-20-2022, 09:45 PM
And we keep Arnette

agree

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 09:49 PM
Bringing back Dan Mullen would be the dumbest thing MSU did in football.

I guess we didn't learn from Ron Polk 2.0?

msstatelp1
11-20-2022, 09:51 PM
I don't see Mullen leaving his broadcasting gig to return to the recruiting world but I'd rather take a flier on Prime or Arnett if true.

maroonmania
11-20-2022, 09:52 PM
So now that we've spent 3 years adjusting personnel to run the air raid we will have another 3 years adjusting personnel back to the run based spread. I'm running out of years. :(

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 09:52 PM

It would not even crack the top 5 dumbest things we have done. And Dan is far from Polk 2.0.

Coach34
11-20-2022, 09:53 PM

Polk was old when we brought him back. He was 68 years old. He didnt work out because he stopped recruiting off campus. He no longer had the hunger to win and rested on his laurels.

Mullen is 50 with something to prove after not working out at Fla

Totally different circumstances

msstatelp1
11-20-2022, 09:54 PM
It would not even crack the top 5 dumbest things we have done. And Dan is far from Polk 2.0.

Depends on which Dan you get...Hungry Dan or "I want to be anywhere but here" Dan.

StarkVegasSteve
So now that we've spent 3 years adjusting personnel to run the air raid we will have another 3 years adjusting personnel back to the run based spread. I'm running out of years. :(

Dan is adaptable though. He showed that with Trask and Dak his senior year. Not saying we will do this, but I trust Dan to adapt a heck of a lot better than Leach ever could or would.

TrapGame

I believe it's a symptom of battered wife syndrome.

I like Mullen. I like Leach. If Mullen replaces Leach I will support him and the team. Will I agree with the hire? Nope.

Now watch Lane trot off to the Plains and OM bag Matt Rhule while we have deja vu all over again.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 09:56 PM
Depends on which Dan you get...Hungry Dan or "I want to be anywhere but here" Dan.

I think you get pissed off with something to prove Dan. His pride and ego got hurt with how things ended at Florida.

Coach34
11-20-2022, 09:57 PM
I believe it's a symptom of battered wife syndrome.

I like Mullen. I like Leach. If Mullen replaces Leach I will support him and the team. Will I agree with the hire? Nope.

Now watch Lane trot off to the Plains and OM bag Matt Rhule while we have deja vu all over again.

Matt Rhule is getting about 40 million from Carolina to not work. He wont take a shitty job like Mississippi. He will wait for a Blue Blood

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 09:59 PM
Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power on third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol

Goldendawg
11-20-2022, 10:00 PM
There is still not a Target in Starkville. Will the new shopping center suffice?******

Bert Stare
11-20-2022, 10:01 PM

Edited to add: it appears MSU is going to roll the dice and let the young gun have a shot at the AD position. Rhett Hobart will be announced shortly after the Mullen hire.

just bumping to add the hobart info.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 10:02 PM
Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power in third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol

Rest easy then, Will Rogers will not be running QB power on 3rd down. 50/50 of whether he would be on the field.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 10:03 PM

You just had to keep adding. Way to kill the conversation Bert.

Homedawg
11-20-2022, 10:04 PM

At least your other bullshit- while all way off- was remotely believable. ... this is so moronic you can't even possible string any idiot along....

TrapGame
11-20-2022, 10:04 PM
Matt Rhule is getting about 40 million from Carolina to not work. He wont take a shitty job like Mississippi. He will wait for a Blue Blood

My point is they will go and find another coach that will leave us in the dust while we bring back a coach that still puckers his asshole in big games.

Goldendawg
11-20-2022, 10:05 PM
Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power in third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol

Do we have a RB small enough to run "Holloway Up the Middle" against SEC D's?

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 10:06 PM
Rest easy then, Will Rogers will not be running QB power on 3rd down. 50/50 of whether he would be on the field.

Lol I know, but just think about it for minute. It'll put a chill down your spine ha!

Coach34
11-20-2022, 10:07 PM
My point is they will go and find another coach that will leave us in the dust while we bring back a coach that still puckers his asshole in big games.

They havent left us in the dust since the 1950's- why would that suddenly change?

Goldendawg

Even today's FDA hasn't approved a pill to cure that pucker.**

Commercecomet24
At least your other bullshit- while all way off- was remotely believable. ... this is so moronic you can't even possible string any idiot along....

This and I can't even believe the guy still coming on here peddling this nonsense.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 10:08 PM
Lol I know, but just think about it for minute. It'll put a chill down your spine ha!

Scarier than Brandon Holloway running a draw on 3rd and 6 against Bama.

TrapGame

Welp, that settles it then. It's coming.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/134vVkHV9wQtaw/giphy.gif

Coach34
Do we have a RB small enough to run "Holloway Up the Middle" against SEC D's?

I bet Marks and Dillon would love having Mullen as their coach. They wont keep getting blown the **** up on check downs. And Rogers can hit the portal if we hire Mullen.

Cowbell
11-20-2022, 10:09 PM
agree

Mullen would think twice before throwing Arnette under the bus. That would not play out well for him

TrapGame
11-20-2022, 10:10 PM
They havent left us in the dust since the 1950's- why would that suddenly change?

Seriously?

You and the rest of the Peanut Gang have been going on and on about how they are passing us with Lane for three years now.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 10:11 PM
Scarier than Brandon Holloway running a draw on 3rd and 6 against Bama.

Lol yep! At least Brandon was fast!

Goldendawg
11-20-2022, 10:12 PM
I bet Marks and Dillon would love having Mullen as their coach. They wont keep getting blown the **** up on check downs. And Rogers can hit the portal if we hire Mullen.

WR's would have to get in shape to run some patterns longer than 5 to 8 yards.

StarkVegasSteve
11-20-2022, 10:13 PM
WR's would have to get in shape to run some patterns longer than 5 to 8 yards.

Justin Robinson on the Derunnya back shoulder fade would be borderline unfair though.

Coach34
11-20-2022, 10:14 PM
Seriously?

You and the rest of the Peanut Gang have been going on and on about how they are passing us with Lane for three years now.

They arent leaving us behind- but Lame has been the better hire and more successful. This isnt hard

DownwardDawg
11-20-2022, 10:15 PM

I've been saying this is what we'd do. Air raid is short lived at State.
It was the most State thing ever to get away from a run spread and go to air raid when everyone knew we'd go back to a run spread. I doubt Mullen's coming back but who ever it is they're gonna run the offense similar to what Mullen ran.

TrapGame
11-20-2022, 10:16 PM
They arent leaving us behind- but Lame has been the better hire and more successful. This isnt hard

Whatever dude. You change your tune faster than Celine Dion.

BrunswickDawg
11-20-2022, 10:17 PM
Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power on third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol

Tyson Lee 2.0

Goldendawg
11-20-2022, 10:18 PM
Might as well give this thread that 5th star. Gonna be in action for a while! Bert strikes again.

bulldawg28
11-20-2022, 10:18 PM
Make it happen. Welcome back Mullen, let's go!

Coach34
11-20-2022, 10:19 PM
Whatever dude. You change your tune faster than Celine Dion.

leaving us behind behind means they win something substantial and we arent making it to bowl games. They arent leaving us behind. Lame has made them more successful recently. aGAIN this isnt hard

Dawgface
11-20-2022, 10:27 PM
Refresh my memory......has Bert called anything correctly?

chef dixon
11-20-2022, 10:29 PM
leaving us behind behind means they win something substantial and we arent making it to bowl games. They arent leaving us behind. Lame has made them more successful recently. aGAIN this isnt hard

It is funny how after all the hype here we are at the end of the season with essentially the same resume. Their best win is.... Kentucky. The only difference is we played Georgia. Doubt we win Thursday, but it sure as hell ain't left in the dust.

bulldawg28
11-20-2022, 10:30 PM

Cohen

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:32 PM
Polk was old when we brought him back. He was 68 years old. He didnt work out because he stopped recruiting off campus. He no longer had the hunger to win and rested on his laurels.

LOL.

You are going to talk about Polk not recruiting and say it's different with Dan?

Dan's not going to start recruiting. Which is not what we need right now at all. The portal and NIL is going to make it even worse for him because that's more work for him.

chef dixon
Cohen

Pretty sure that was after the rumors started no?

vindastra
If this is true, this clause should be so straight-forward.

"Buyout forfeit on the first whiff of Nov job hunting"

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:33 PM

Exactly. And another reason why it would be dumb to bring back Dan.

Coach34
11-20-2022, 10:36 PM
It is funny how after all the hype here we are at the end of the season with essentially the same resume. Their best win is.... Kentucky. The only difference is we played Georgia. Doubt we win Thursday, but it sure as hell ain't left in the dust.

If we lose Thursday- they will be 24-11 and 16-10 in the SEC under Kiffin. We will be 18-18 and 10-16 under Leach

That's not the same resume'

Coach34
11-20-2022, 10:37 PM
LOL.

You are going to talk about Polk not recruiting and say it's different with Dan?

Dan's not going to start recruiting. Which is not what we need right now at all. The portal and NIL is going to make it even worse for him because that's more work for him.

Dan didnt recruit WR's very well. Other than that- his recruiting was solid. He is Mr. Diamond.

DownwardDawg
11-20-2022, 10:38 PM
Exactly. And another reason why it would be dumb to bring back Dan.

Whoever the next coach is after Leach leaves will be running the run spread offense again. Not a doubt in my mind. Dual threat QB's and running backs from Mississippi.

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:39 PM

1. He can't and won't recruit. We need a coach that will focus on that after Leach leaves whenever that is.

2. His offense doesn't fit our personnel at all. It would be a major transition and would take a couple of years. We don't have the QB and maybe running backs for it. Oh and his offense sucks unless you like the QB running the ball up the middle 20 times a game.

3. He's going to puss out against Bama. Guess we're Ok with that?

4. There's no guarantee he wouldn't leave us again or use us again. Yeah the first few years he may be all in but after that then that Big 10 job looks really good. Just like when you take your ex-girlfriend back again don't be surprised if she cheats on you.

I don't want to be Dan Mullen's bitch because he took us to number one for a few weeks and then didn't even finish the job.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 10:41 PM

Nothing

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:41 PM
Dan didnt recruit WR's very well. Other than that- his recruiting was solid. He is Mr. Diamond.
Or offensive linemen. He left entire position groups out for complete cycles. He was awful. He couldn't even get Emmitt Smith's son at Florida.

chef dixon
11-20-2022, 10:42 PM
If we lose Thursday- they will be 24-11 and 16-10 in the SEC under Kiffin. We will be 18-18 and 10-16 under Leach

That's not the same resume'

I'm talking about this season. Just to illustrate it's not "left in the dust." Clearly they have been better

TrapGame
11-20-2022, 10:43 PM
LOL.

Dan couldn't even recruit in Florida. For UF that should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Jacksonville HS was loaded with 4* and 5* players. Mullen, or any other Florida coach, never stepped foot on campus.

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:44 PM
Whoever the next coach is after Leach leaves will be running the run spread offense again. Not a doubt in my mind. Dual threat QB's and running backs from Mississippi.

You mean like Will Rogers and Gardner Minchew?**

We've already offered Petty at Starkville and the QB at Madison St Joe's is not a dual threat guy and is pretty highly thought of down the road.

The "Mississippi only produces this" is a complete MSU fan myth.

If we're smart we'll stay in the Air Raid tree.

viverlibre
11-20-2022, 10:44 PM
1. He can't and won't recruit. We need a coach that will focus on that after Leach leaves whenever that is.

2. His offense doesn't fit our personnel at all. It would be a major transition and would take a couple of years. We don't have the QB and maybe running backs for it. Oh and his offense sucks unless you like the QB running the ball up the middle 20 times a game.

3. He's going to puss out against Bama. Guess we're Ok with that?

4. There's no guarantee he wouldn't leave us again or use us again. Yeah the first few years he may be all in but after that then that Big 10 job looks really good. Just like when you take your ex-girlfriend back again don't be surprised if she cheats on you.

I don't want to be Dan Mullen's bitch because he took us to number one for a few weeks and then didn't even finish the job.

Getting a QB in to run the spread would be easiest part of the deal.

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:45 PM
Dan couldn't even recruit in Florida. For UF that should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Jacksonville HS was loaded with 4* and 5* players. Mullen, or any other Florida coach, never stepped foot on campus.

Exactly! But all of a sudden he is going to "get it".

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:46 PM
Getting a QB in to run the spread would be easiest part of the deal.

Right.** Only because some of our fans only value running the ball over actually completing passes.

RezDog7
11-20-2022, 10:47 PM

Mullen is much younger and never recruited.

Dawgface
11-20-2022, 10:48 PM
Cohen

Those rumors were already out there.

Todd4State
11-20-2022, 10:48 PM
The thing that is funny about this rumor is Dan and Keenum didn't exactly always get along.

Especially after the 2015 Egg Bowl.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 10:51 PM
Those rumors were already out there.

This it was a poorly kept secret that many had already heard.

Catfish
11-20-2022, 10:55 PM
This it was a poorly kept secret that many had already heard.

Well it has certainly put quite a few of them in orgasmic bliss *****

Commercecomet24
11-20-2022, 10:58 PM

Excellent!

maroonmania
11-20-2022, 11:01 PM
The thing that is funny about this rumor is Dan and Keenum didn't exactly always get along.

Especially after the 2015 Egg Bowl.

Yea, because he spent 2015-2017 looking for another job. Maybe even before that. Pretty obvious things weren't right when he won 9 games in 2015 and after the season he didn't get his contract extended out to 4 years. Apparently pissed off Dan enough that he gave our administration the bird by wearing shorts during the next season opener coaching against South Alabama.

msstate7
11-20-2022, 11:01 PM
Not that I believe this, but I'd choose mullen over Leach in a heartbeat

maroonmania
11-20-2022, 11:07 PM
Not that I believe this, but I'd choose mullen over Leach in a heartbeat

I definitely prefer Mullen over Leach with an Air Raid QB that can't accurately throw beyond 20 yards of the LOS.

EdwardDrayton
11-20-2022, 11:15 PM
Jackie S is close to a deal to return as Director of Player Motivation on Mullen’s staff. Word is though Sherrill is reluctant to give up his professor position teaching animal husbandry.

Homedawg
11-20-2022, 11:24 PM

Berr is a part owner by different name. The clicks he gets does wonders for the site. Kudos to them.

DownwardDawg
11-20-2022, 11:45 PM
You mean like Will Rogers and Gardner Minchew?**

We've already offered Petty at Starkville and the QB at Madison St Joe's is not a dual threat guy and is pretty highly thought of down the road.

The "Mississippi only produces this" is a complete MSU fan myth.

If we're smart we'll stay in the Air Raid tree.
Regardless, I think we can all agree at ain't gonna be Mullen if/when leach leaves.
I'm fine with an air raid if it looks anything like what Tennessee runs. Ours sucks.

Todd4State
11-21-2022, 12:33 AM

Right. I bet they take back their girlfriends that cheat on them too.** Kind of sad. MSU fans can not let go of certain coaches. Polk, Stansbury, and Mullen.

Yea, because he spent 2015-2017 looking for another job. Maybe even before that. Pretty obvious things weren't right when he won 9 games in 2015 and after the season he didn't get his contract extended out to 4 years. Apparently pissed off Dan enough that he gave our administration the bird by wearing shorts during the next season opener coaching against South Alabama.

No doubt. And just because Dan didn't work out at Florida it in no way shape or form means he would be remorseful and be the coach his loving fans here would want him to be. Probably quite the opposite actually.

Regardless, I think we can all agree at ain't gonna be Mullen if/when leach leaves.
I'm fine with an air raid if it looks anything like what Tennessee runs. Ours sucks.

Which is why I would be more than happy with going after Deion. He runs a version of the Air Raid at Jackson State. And unlike Mullen he would improve our recruiting.

I hear fans say our version "sucks"- but we're averaging more PPG than we have since Dak was here. Right now we're averaging the third most PPG than we have since 2000- ranking behind 2014 and 2015 I believe. And actually have a chance with strong games against Ole Miss and the bowl to equal those numbers.

I keep asking for critics to give me some baseline of what they consider good in terms of PPG and I get some response with slanted stats. If we're averaging 30 PPG I consider that good. If we're averaging 35 PPG that's very good. If we're averaging 40 PPG- that's elite and probably the best in modern school history if I had to guess.

I think we have too many fans that are hyperfocused on running the ball that it skews what is actually going on.

bulldawg28
11-21-2022, 07:18 AM
If no Mullen let's bring in Deion.

Leroy Jenkins
11-21-2022, 08:48 AM
No thanks. I'm not opposed to Dan from a football philosophy standpoint. I am opposed Dan for the way he perceived the MSU job AND the man couldn't/wouldn't even recruit kids to UF. Hard pass.

It makes me feel good to know the man has got the last one of my dollars he will ever get.

msstate7
11-21-2022, 08:51 AM
It's not gonna happen, but all the ones that hate him for leaving would leave their job for a better one too

PMDawg
11-21-2022, 09:48 AM
I mean, this is obviously trolling for clicks, so I guess shame on me for clicking. I give this about a 0.0001% chance of even being considered.

That said, I'm not talking about new coaches yet. It's no secret I've never been a fan of the Leach hire, but I would rather have him stay here for 10 more years than for him to have a major health issue that forces him to retire. I just hope he's ok. Not worried about a new coach until we find out if this health rumor thing is true or not, and I hope it's not.

PMDawg
11-21-2022, 09:50 AM
It's not gonna happen, but all the ones that hate him for leaving would leave their job for a better one too

I never hated him for leaving. He pissed me off HOW he left though. All he had to do was be humble, thank us for the opportunity, lie about how it was a gut-wrenching choice and that he would always be an MSU fan. Ring a cowbell one last time, actually go have a conversation with the team, then pack up and leave like every normal coach in the world. The way he left in a hurry without saying much, if anything, just reeked of how he thought he was above us. Like we would riot or something because we knew our "one shot" at ever being good was walking out the door. LOL

RocketDawg
11-21-2022, 09:54 AM

If Leach retires, I'd be happy with Mullen coming back - assuming he stays as long as we want him to. It's our turn to decide now. He could probably even move back into his old house.

HoopsDawg
11-21-2022, 10:32 AM
Berr is a part owner by different name. The clicks he gets does wonders for the site. Kudos to them.

Just incredibly lame by elitedawgs.

Coach34
11-21-2022, 10:35 AM

Dont look at me- I'm no longer a part owner. I have no idea if he is or isnt.

Bert could be Keenum

StarkVegasSteve
11-21-2022, 10:37 AM
Dont look at me- I'm no longer a part owner. I have no idea if he is or isnt.

Bert could be Keenum

I could be mistaken but I am pretty certain when Robert Gates was president at A&M he posted on TexAgs so I guess crazier stuff has happened

BeardoMSU
11-21-2022, 10:46 AM

Yep.

BeardoMSU
11-21-2022, 10:49 AM

Hey, Christmas presents ain't gonna buy themselves! When the ED owners need some extra holiday scratch, they trot out Bert or MimmisBabies to drum up some hysteria. Solid strategy.***

Extendedcab
11-21-2022, 10:55 AM
Nothing

LOL- NO, but it is sure fun reading all of the responses!! This is priceless!!!

ScoobaDawg
11-21-2022, 11:06 AM

This is not true btw... We know who he is and he is not an owner.

ScoobaDawg
11-21-2022, 11:07 AM
Hey, Christmas presents ain't gonna buy themselves! When the ED owners need some extra holiday scratch, they trot out Bert or MimmisBabies to drum up some hysteria. Solid strategy.***

Thanks for the new 85" tv!

sandjunky
11-21-2022, 11:07 AM
Welcome back Dan!
One things for sure, the players will be well taken care of and get the nurturing they need from Meghan

DownwardDawg
11-21-2022, 11:08 AM
Nothing

Absolutely nothing

TrapGame
11-21-2022, 11:14 AM

I prefer Swami Dawg, but, alas, he has become culturally insensitive.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2022, 11:35 AM

I agree swami was alright, lol.

DownwardDawg
11-21-2022, 11:55 AM
I agree swami was alright, lol.

My favorite

BeardoMSU
11-21-2022, 12:40 PM

Damn, forgot about him, lol.

STATEBALLIN
11-21-2022, 01:01 PM

I actually agree. There?s no way Mullen can be fired from his last coaching job.

BrunswickDawg
11-21-2022, 03:43 PM
Ol Bert made the Big Time!!!

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/status/1594738128719609856?s=20&t=ipR6WFaAwKnyrrqcFhcVcw

Jack Lambert
11-21-2022, 04:33 PM
With the transfer portal he wouldn't even have to recruit high school.

BeardoMSU
11-21-2022, 04:37 PM
Ol Bert made the Big Time!!!

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/status/1594738128719609856?s=20&t=ipR6WFaAwKnyrrqcFhcVcw

Hmm...well, let's just help others recruit against us. So ****ing stupid.

BayouDawg
11-21-2022, 04:38 PM
If he can get some more top end receiver talent the offense would be as good as the lane train. We literally had conference USA level receiver talent the majority of his time here which is why we had no chance against the big boys the majority of the time.

ScoobaDawg
11-21-2022, 06:14 PM
Hmm...well, let's just help others recruit against us. So ****ing stupid.

It's just a dumb troll account for entertainment... she what he did to UM also?

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/status/1594775152436256768

bullyIII
11-21-2022, 10:56 PM
If I remember correctly, Mullen averaged about 2 wins per year in the west. I prefer not.