11-19-2022, 08:06 PM
https://www.outkick.com/mississippi-state-football-new-helmet-script-logo/

Everyone agrees we need to move on from m banner

TheLostDawg
11-19-2022, 08:07 PM
Disregard my profile picture

Maroonthirteen
11-19-2022, 08:12 PM
Grayson Weir is a graduate of Ole Miss journalism. Stop reposting his article.

I made a mental note today. Regardless of how YOU feel, MState is on every square foot of that campus. Sure it may come off the helmet to sell more merchandise or recognize another era but it is our university's logo. It is in concrete, in glass, on walls, in metal, 1000s of places, every building. You may as well say you don't like maroon or cowbells.

HoopsDawg
11-19-2022, 08:12 PM
The helmets looked really good today. We should wear the maroon helmets in the Egg Bowl with white jerseys and gray trousers.

HoopsDawg
11-19-2022, 08:15 PM

I made a mental note today. Regardless of how YOU feel, MState is on every square foot of that campus. Sure it may come off the helmet to sell more merchandise or recognize another era but it is our university's logo. It is in concrete, in glass, on walls, in metal, 1000s of places, every building. You may as well say you don't like maroon or cowbells.

That's fine man, as long as it's off the helmet.

msu15
11-19-2022, 08:19 PM
Neither I nor anyone that I have ever associated with has called us "Mississippi State" or "M State" in conversation. It's always been State or MSU.

Dawgology
11-19-2022, 08:48 PM

It can stay on campus just off the football uniform. Just like it’s not on baseball uniforms

schddog72
11-19-2022, 08:49 PM
The helmets looked really good today. We should wear the maroon helmets in the Egg Bowl with white jerseys and gray trousers.

Agreed!!