View Full Version : How appropriate- Gabe Jackson wins 1st Kent Hull trophy

Coach34
11-27-2013, 11:47 AM
http://msfame.com/news-updates/states-gabe-jackson-wins-first-hull-trophy/

Congrats big man

Political Hack
11-27-2013, 11:48 AM
incredibly appropriate. happy for him.

I think Day, Clausell, and Clayborn could have a good shot at it in the near future.

deltadawg99
11-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Hopefully he'll get the Conerly award too. I did notice that former OM offensive lineman Matt Hall is also up for the award. I forgot that he transferred to Belhaven. Are Montrell Conner and Raymond Cotton still at Belhave too?

EMDawg
11-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Hopefully he'll get the Conerly award too. I did notice that former OM offensive lineman Matt Hall is also up for the award. I forgot that he transferred to Belhaven. Are Montrell Conner and Raymond Cotton still at Belhave too?

Cotton was the backup last season and left due to academic reasons. Conner also left after last season. Terrible waste of talent with both of them.

M.Fillmore
11-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Hopefully he'll get the Conerly award too.

He won't get it. They will give it to Wallace. It still chaps me that Banks wins a national award but doesn't win the state award last year. Yeah I know one was for position and the other was for best overall. It was still wrong.

Face it fellas. The Conerly Award is as big of a joke as it was to name the award after Conerly instead of Walter Payton. But we all know the lily white kluckers would have never allowed the award to be named accurately.

CadaverDawg
11-27-2013, 04:17 PM
He won't get it. They will give it to Wallace. It still chaps me that Banks wins a national award but doesn't win the state award last year. Yeah I know one was for position and the other was for best overall. It was still wrong.

Face it fellas. The Conerly Award is as big of a joke as it was to name the award after Conerly instead of Walter Payton. But we all know the lily white kluckers would have never allowed the award to be named accurately.

+100