PDA

View Full Version : Bo is Healthy and ready to go for Egg Bowl..

fishwater99
11-27-2013, 11:23 AM
This is not the news I wanted to hear.

Bo was at the Bear Basketball game last night and said he is ready to go.

Coach34
11-27-2013, 11:26 AM
I dont expect him to finish this way

Jack Lambert
11-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Good that's one excuse they can't use.

Rick Danko
11-27-2013, 11:31 AM
I didn't even know there was a chance he was out.

HunterDawg
11-27-2013, 11:51 AM

Don't believe it. They are just trying to make us prepare for him. I expect to see Brunetti or Ratcliff.

Coach 57
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
If I were coaching this DL there is NO way he finishes the game. I've been called a dirty coach before because of a opponent QB ran his mouth and we crushed him the first 3 plays of the game. Two of which were late! When I was a player in high school there was a guy a lot like Bo (actually wore 14 too) who was a highlight passer in the state. Houston was recruiting him HARD, Ok St, Texas Tech so on & so forth. But I knew this kid from growing up. Has always been cocky! I grew up lower middle class & he used to rub it in my face I had Pro-Wings on (lol) & he had Nikes. He had Levi's & I had Rustlers. He had Polo & I had walmart brand. I HATED this guy! I was a decent DE not great but not terrible. He was a Sr & had recruiters at the game. Big rivalry game! I was a Jr & trying to find myself. Even at the coin toss he strutted up there like peacock & ran his mouth. We had 5 guys on our defense who played Div 1 football. Two of which played & started under Sherrill. We won the toss, deferred & the wound up at the 27. Now you have to understand back then they didn't throw the ball like they do now. But this was the first team that I remember that threw the ball in h.s over 20 times a game. He averaged 230-240yds a game. They were running the run & shoot style offense. Anyways 1st down they ran a draw and got nothing. 2nd down he came out checked the coverage and audibles his protection as the OLB showed blitz on the boundary side. But we weren't blitzing (evil grin)! We were trying to confuse their RT. They motioned the slot to that side & I knew God was smiling down on me at this moment! He snaps & I timed the snap PERFECTLY (almost offsides) and hard step inside the LT shifts his feet & I knew I had him beat outside to his shoulder. I saw the QB on his 4 step & knew it was a 6 step drop (deep ball)! Had to get there quick..,,no MUST get there NOW! I blow past the LT the QB stares down the other DE & NEVER SEES ME COMING! I felt like I was drawing energy from the ground & the force I was about to create was gonna be like a claymore mine! I drove through my hips & planted my head right between his shoulder blades! I felt his back pop & every breath of air leave his lungs as I allowed him to break my fall. The crowd gasped in shock. He fumbled and we scored. But I rose up and stood over his broken body. It was indescribable! I had used every comment about my clothes, my ridicule where I lived & every single edge I could possibly use to break h in half on that play! It was glorious!

TrapGame
11-27-2013, 12:04 PM
If I were coaching this DL there is NO way he finishes the game. I've been called a dirty coach before because of a opponent QB ran his mouth and we crushed him the first 3 plays of the game. Two of which were late! When I was a player in high school there was a guy a lot like Bo (actually wore 14 too) who was a highlight passer in the state. Houston was recruiting him HARD, Ok St, Texas Tech so on & so forth. But I knew this kid from growing up. Has always been cocky! I grew up lower middle class & he used to rub it in my face I had Pro-Wings on (lol) & he had Nikes. He had Levi's & I had Rustlers. He had Polo & I had walmart brand. I HATED this guy! I was a decent DE not great but not terrible. He was a Sr & had recruiters at the game. Big rivalry game! I was a Jr & trying to find myself. Even at the coin toss he strutted up there like peacock & ran his mouth. We had 5 guys on our defense who played Div 1 football. Two of which played & started under Sherrill. We won the toss, deferred & the wound up at the 27. Now you have to understand back then they didn't throw the ball like they do now. But this was the first team that I remember that threw the ball in h.s over 20 times a game. He averaged 230-240yds a game. They were running the run & shoot style offense. Anyways 1st down they ran a draw and got nothing. 2nd down he came out checked the coverage and audibles his protection as the OLB showed blitz on the boundary side. But we weren't blitzing (evil grin)! We were trying to confuse their RT. They motioned the slot to that side & I knew God was smiling down on me at this moment! He snaps & I timed the snap PERFECTLY (almost offsides) and hard step inside the LT shifts his feet & I knew I had him beat outside to his shoulder. I saw the QB on his 4 step & knew it was a 6 step drop (deep ball)! Had to get there quick..,,no MUST get there NOW! I blow past the LT the QB stares down the other DE & NEVER SEES ME COMING! I felt like I was drawing energy from the ground & the force I was about to create was gonna be like a claymore mine! I drove through my hips & planted my head right between his shoulder blades! I felt his back pop & every breath of air leave his lungs as I allowed him to break my fall. The crowd gasped in shock. He fumbled and we scored. But I rose up and stood over his broken body. It was indescribable! I had used every comment about my clothes, my ridicule where I lived & every single edge I could possibly use to break h in half on that play! It was glorious!

Thanks for this 57. This is awesome.

mjh94
11-27-2013, 12:07 PM

that's exactly what I would expect him to say, "ready to go" or not.

Saltydog
11-27-2013, 12:12 PM
the Mizzou game..........

DawgsBite34
11-27-2013, 12:14 PM

Okay im ready to play now

deltadawg99
11-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Playing like crap is called the flu in Oxford. Keep in mind they've never lost a game fair or when they were 100%.

They'll probably say that Chris Jones stole their playbook while he was on his visit to Oxford last year.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Yeah but the pages are all stuck together.

stxdawg
11-27-2013, 12:26 PM

That is awesome. You got me pumped, and I haven't even worked out yet. I hope our DL lays the wood on this Bo Wallace QB. He is definitely the cocky type. Almost 24hrs until game time.

Dawgbite
11-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Yeah but the pages are all stuck together.

That's funny!

Percho
11-27-2013, 12:34 PM

Put me in coach I'm ready to play today!

Heck and I'm 70.

TheRef
11-27-2013, 12:35 PM

*puts on pads and helmet*
Okay...I'm officially pumped up now. Legggo

fishwater99
11-27-2013, 12:38 PM
I hope so. We need to hit his ass every chance we get..

One of my Bear buddies called me to tell me and talk some smack...
He talked to him last night at the BBall game and said he didn't look or sound sick at all.

HunterDawg
11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
The way the schedule falls makes a difference. They played their tough games early in the season and had some injuries, but now they have had 6 or 7 weeks to recover and most of their players are back. We have played our tough games in the second half of the season and our injured players are still out. It just happens.

Last year it was the same. That killer row of games for us late in the season left us banged up at the end. I always liked it when they played LSU and Tennessee and then us.

Todd4State
11-27-2013, 01:01 PM

I just tackled a random person. Thank you.

CadaverDawg
11-27-2013, 01:16 PM

I feel like Ed Orgeron right now. Thinking about ripping my shirt off and tackling the mailbox*

hells bells
11-27-2013, 01:22 PM
I dont expect him to finish this way

At one point in the Mizzo game Bo was coming off the field rotating or stretching his throwing arm. Did not know he had the flu. We will just have to wait and see what Goldie Locks and the Bears look like.

scottycameron
11-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Bo may play but doubt it will be much, and definitely not effective. Jeff Scott - rumor is he is out. Their best CB is out also. This is going to get ugly early. Wait and see.

Todd4State
11-27-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't buy the flu BS from Ole Miss. Bo was 20/28. And then he came back and finished the game it.

Coach 57
11-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Man I'm telling you it felt so good to hit that guy. My Paw Paw is a fan of the opposing team & is friends with his family. They said after the game I was a dirty player. He struggled to get up after the hit and didn't play the rest of the game. Wouldn't shake hands after the game with anyone. Wound up having people pull scholly offers after two more games.

Bubb Rubb
11-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't buy the flu BS from Ole Miss. Bo was 20/28. And then he came back and finished the game it.

Bo might have had the sniffles, but he was fine. Like someone else said, that's the excuse for losing to Mizzou. They've never lost a game straight up....there's always some bullshit excuse.

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2013, 01:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBr2fyqn9g

Drugdog
11-27-2013, 02:11 PM
57, I just jacked up the Wal Mart greeter cause I'm so damn pumped.

RState
11-27-2013, 02:22 PM

Man, I just got chills! I've got a buddy who has some connections in the athletic dept- I don't know how likely it would be but he might could get you to come tell this story to the team if your willing. I think the boys would love it and itd get em real fired up. If nothin else, you should record yourself telling it and put it on youtube! I'd play it for my boy and his team before their games next year!

DawgsBite34
11-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Bo may play but doubt it will be much, and definitely not effective. Jeff Scott - rumor is he is out. Their best CB is out also. This is going to get ugly early. Wait and see.

Is all this true for sure????