PDA

View Full Version : OT?.Pop up ads

basedog
11-16-2022, 05:19 PM
I don?t know why I?m getting pop ups on every thing I look at. I looked in settings but nothing to see with blocking or changing something tha would stop the ?bleeding?.

RocketDawg
11-16-2022, 05:26 PM
You can always use an ad blocker.

sleepy dawg
11-17-2022, 09:39 AM
I don?t know why I?m getting pop ups on every thing I look at. I looked in settings but nothing to see with blocking or changing something tha would stop the ?bleeding?.

I don't get pop up ads at all on this site and I don't have an ad blocker. Is it just this site, or it's happening a lot on others too? Sounds like you could have some malware, or maybe it's browser specific.

DownwardDawg
11-17-2022, 11:19 AM
I'm not seeing pop ups, but this site always "jumps" to the right a little after it loads. I'll start to click something then it jumps and I hit the wrong link every time. Aggravating!!

basedog
11-17-2022, 12:02 PM
Ads scroll up from the bottom, I can x them out and as soon as I go to another post it scrolls up again. No doubt the computer, tv and phone listens to conversations why else do I get ads about things I might want or talk about! LOL, but true! Damn Russia***

Extendedcab
11-17-2022, 12:59 PM
I get the ads scrolling from the top and bottom, depending on cursor movement. It has been happening for a couple of months now.

sleepy dawg
11-17-2022, 01:32 PM
It could be a setting in your browser. Are you using Chrome? If so, that could be the culprit.

basedog
11-17-2022, 02:48 PM
It could be a setting in your browser. Are you using Chrome? If so, that could be the culprit.

No, I use Edge.

Extendedcab
11-17-2022, 04:16 PM

I use Safari - Mac!