PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill

somebodyshotmypaw
11-15-2022, 09:08 PM
The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the field stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.

EdwardDrayton
11-15-2022, 09:15 PM
The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the filed stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.

Wow. Must have been a real hot button for LeFleur to feel compelled to comment about someone with a very limited role.

msu15
11-15-2022, 09:20 PM
What a surprise

Commercecomet24
11-15-2022, 09:24 PM
Nothing new about that.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-15-2022, 09:36 PM
Basically Kylin complained to too many folks in the organization about his role. He didn’t embrace his role as the third string running back and as a special teamer. He was pouting and complaining instead of working and contributing.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-15-2022, 09:43 PM
Think of guys that had good careers by accepting their roles and performing them well. Even when the roles are far smaller than what they played in college. JT Gray (plays special teams), Boobie Dixon (not many carries, mostly special teams and small offensive role), Eric Dampier (we won’t give you the ball, just defend and rebound, made $100 million).

Kylin has to realize that everybody can’t be the star.

Goldendawg
11-15-2022, 09:46 PM
He helped our state get a new flag that looks like some small, medieval, European country.*****

Choctaw Dawg
11-15-2022, 09:55 PM
Absolute shocker. Him complaining? Would have never expected that!

Todd4State
11-16-2022, 02:36 AM
I really don't get this at the NFL level. If you make it as guy 53 that's a much better living than the majority of athletes.

Guys that are on the NFL scout team have very long odds of making it so if you make the roster be thankful.

Hot Rock
11-16-2022, 08:37 AM
I realized Kylin had a bad attitude when he quit State and it seems he is still "That Guy" but:

He helped our state get a new flag that looks like some small, medieval, European country.*****

Thank God we got rid of that piece of shit confederate flag whether he helped or not. No way should we be celebrating the confederacy. And before you say they war was not about slavery, at least read what Mississippi had to say why they succeeded in it's succession papers.

http://civildiscourse-historyblog.com/blog/2018/7/1/secession-documents-mississippi
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/541a2f43e4b06fd9d82ed31f/1530466194950-SABBU4TU4EMTTFR2RVDP/Mississippi+Page+1.jpg?format=750w

Now for the moderators: You can't let racist shit like that be said and just let it go. Turning a blind eye to racism and/or ignorance to such things is wrong.

RiverCityDawg
11-16-2022, 08:47 AM
I realized Kylin had a bad attitude when he quit State and it seems he is still "That Guy" but:

Thank God we got rid of that piece of shit confederate flag whether he helped or not. No way should we be celebrating the confederacy. And before you say they war was not about slavery, at least read what Mississippi had to say why they succeeded in it's succession papers.

http://civildiscourse-historyblog.com/blog/2018/7/1/secession-documents-mississippi
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/541a2f43e4b06fd9d82ed31f/1530466194950-SABBU4TU4EMTTFR2RVDP/Mississippi+Page+1.jpg?format=750w

Now for the moderators: You can't let racist shit like that be said and just let it go. Turning a blind eye to racism and/or ignorance to such things is wrong.

Are you saying what Goldendawg sarcastically said about the appearance of the new flag is racist?

Duckdog
11-16-2022, 10:18 AM

Sorry your feelings were hurt. Stop being a douche

BeardoMSU
11-16-2022, 10:26 AM

This is my house sigil***

https://i.etsystatic.com/36505088/r/il/8173fe/4162591895/il_794xN.4162591895_6d9g.jpg

Coach34
11-16-2022, 10:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

Matt3467
11-16-2022, 10:38 AM

Good grief

Goldendawg
11-16-2022, 10:44 AM

Hey, I am and was 100% for changing the flag, just don't like the design of the new one.

ArrowDawg
11-16-2022, 11:11 AM

It's unfortunate that your vajayjay was bruised, but nobody said anything racist.

Hot Rock
11-16-2022, 11:40 AM
It's unfortunate that your vajayjay was bruised, but nobody said anything racist.

You can be in denial all you want but that flag was wrong and anything that remotely supports keeping it is Racist as ****.

Hot Rock
11-16-2022, 11:48 AM
Hey, I am and was 100% for changing the flag, just don't like the design of the new one.

I am not in love with the new design either but Kylin only played a small part in the change that support from many corners.

I wasn't aware Kylin designed the new flag design or had any influence in what design was chosen. If he did, I apologize to you ad everyone else.

Saltydog
11-16-2022, 11:51 AM
Probably because they couldn't get more than one play at a time out of him. He tapped out more than any other player I can remember.

CadaverDawg
11-16-2022, 11:52 AM
You can be in denial all you want but that flag was wrong and anything that remotely supports keeping it is Racist as ****.

My goodness, man. Get a hobby. Nothing about what Golden said was racist. In a day in age where everyone makes everything about race....you've managed to somehow take the cake when it comes to stretching something into a race issue.

CadaverDawg
11-16-2022, 11:53 AM
Probably because they couldn't get more than one play at a time out of him. He tapped out more than any other player I can remember.

Sure did. Every time he ran the ball he got up like he had just made the Boobie Dixon run versus Houston and was exhausted. Drove me nuts. Kid had all the talent but thought he was bigger than the team. Apparently still does.

Hot Rock
11-16-2022, 11:58 AM
Are you saying what Goldendawg sarcastically said about the appearance of the new flag is racist?

Yes. you cannot make a snide remark about Kylin helping get rid of the old confederate flag and it not be racist. So many of us don't even recognize these things because we hear much worse daily but it was and is racist. Unless:

Kylin actually designed that new flag or lead a campaign to adopt that particular design that I was not aware. I will apologize if that happened.

I was aware of Kylin coming out vocally to help get it changed. I don't think it mattered or had any affect on the outcome.

dawgman15
11-16-2022, 12:09 PM
Yes. you cannot make a snide remark about Kylin helping get rid of the old confederate flag and it not be racist. So many of us don't even recognize these things because we hear much worse daily but it was and is racist. Unless:

Kylin actually designed that new flag or lead a campaign to adopt that particular design that I was not aware. I will apologize if that happened.

I was aware of Kylin coming out vocally to help get it changed. I don't think it mattered or had any affect on the outcome.

You must be so fun at parties

somebodyshotmypaw
11-16-2022, 12:09 PM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/16/matt-lafleur-kylin-hill-was-cut-because-being-a-packer-is-a-privilege-and-we-have-standards/

Matt Lafleur's explanation on why they released Kylin Hill

TUSK
11-16-2022, 12:13 PM
The Packers release Kylin Hill. Matt Lefleur said Hill?s release is more about off the field stuff than on it. Said being a Packer is a privilege and you have to be supportive of others in your role, no matter how big or small.

"Kylin shoulda checked his Packer Privilege." - every Packer practice squad member ever

Goldendawg
11-16-2022, 12:15 PM
I am not in love with the new design either but Kylin only played a small part in the change that support from many corners.

I wasn't aware Kylin designed the new flag design or had any influence in what design was chosen. If he did, I apologize to you ad everyone else.

I was trying to throw shade on my personal opinion of the design of the new flag, thus the ******. I am glad the old flag is gone and Kylin played a positive part in the change in my opinion. Now, back to sports, hope Kylin gets a shot with another team and does well. Always pull for MSU players to make and succeed in all pro leagues. Hail State!

Pancho
11-16-2022, 01:41 PM
He can showboat all he wants in the xfl or the usfl.

Hot Rock
11-16-2022, 02:05 PM
You must be so fun at parties

Not as much as I used to be, I have gotten old and ornery and am tired of bullshit. Guess what, I don't give a **** no more. I guess that happens to a lot of us when most everything you ever cared about dies.

RiverCityDawg
11-16-2022, 02:07 PM

Wow. He literally made a sarcastic joke (hence the ****) about the DESIGN of the new flag. Nothing about whether it should have been changed or not. Nothing about race. Nothing about the confederacy. Literally a critique of the art that was chosen.

It's unbelievably counterproductive to call something like this racist. It's why so many people pay no attention to claims of racism because people like you claim literally anything as racist and nobody has time to sort through this sort of bull shit.

I'm sure you think LaFleur's comments about Kylin being a bad teammate are racist too. Doesn't he know Kylin changed a flag???!***

BeardoMSU
11-16-2022, 04:09 PM
He can showboat all he wants in the xfl or the usfl.

Hopefully he gets picked up by another NFL team.

parabrave
11-16-2022, 04:14 PM

Well I was watching the CFL last weekend. Hamilton needs a KO returner.

BeardoMSU
11-16-2022, 04:15 PM
Well I was watching the CFL last weekend. Hamilton needs a KO returner.

Chad Kelly probably needs a job**

CadaverDawg
11-16-2022, 04:27 PM
Chad Kelly probably needs a job**

Can he generate offense for the air raid? OC?**

mparkerfd20
11-16-2022, 10:27 PM
**** him then and **** him now.

Johnson85
11-16-2022, 10:32 PM

Holy shit. Your vajayjay and your straw man was bruised? Maybe you?d feel better if you just took a midol and quit posting for a while.

Johnson85
11-16-2022, 10:42 PM

Yup. Always pull for former bulldogs, even if it?s just to get their shit together. Lots of good and decent people are still pretty immature at 24 and 25, so not shocking that otherwise solid NFL prospects need an extra chance to keep it from killing their career. But I actually thought getting dropped from a college team was a wake up call for him. Disappointing that he didn?t learn anything. Especially since I didn?t get the impression that he came from a dysfunctional back ground that would explain it like some if it former players.

BeardoMSU
11-16-2022, 11:08 PM

Ffs, dude...let it go.

BeardoMSU
11-16-2022, 11:08 PM
Yup. Always pull for former bulldogs, even if it?s just to get their shit together. Lots of good and decent people are still pretty immature at 24 and 25, so not shocking that otherwise solid NFL prospects need an extra chance to keep it from killing their career. But I actually thought getting dropped from a college team was a wake up call for him. Disappointing that he didn?t learn anything. Especially since I didn?t get the impression that he came from a dysfunctional back ground that would explain it like some if it former players.

This. Yep, and hopefully he figures it all out.

Duckdog
11-17-2022, 09:42 AM

be careful youll be called a racist