PDA

View Full Version : In case you needed anymore proof the bears are uppity dickheads.

I'minHailState
11-27-2013, 09:49 AM
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/11/26/5148580/most-msu-shit-ever

NewTweederEndzoneDance
11-27-2013, 09:53 AM
It's egg bowl week. We take our shots. They take theirs. Don't let it bother you.

11-27-2013, 09:56 AM
I laugh because every single thing they brought up has gotten under their skin otherwise it would never be mentioned again.

Political Hack
11-27-2013, 10:03 AM
I wonder if it bothers them that a bunch of dumb hicks from the cow college make more money than they do?

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 10:07 AM
I love the last one about someone doing a "Most UM thing ever" list.

Actually, this list already did one for us- considering every stuck-up, snobby, "We're better than you" UM stereotype is covered in this article. Good job RCR, you already made the "most typical UM thing ever" list for us.

BTW, where was the "Most LSU thing ever" list? You know, since they're UM's real rivals? Those people are so full of shit.

Political Hack
11-27-2013, 10:12 AM
Agreed. the most UM thing ever would be to make a list about why you're better than someone else.

Coach34
11-27-2013, 10:14 AM
They even gave us a shout out

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Agreed. the most UM thing ever would be to make a list about why you're better than someone else.

Exactly.

If you and three of your friends get together and each make a 16-point list about why you're inherently better than someone else- you are a stuck-up prick.

I'minHailState
11-27-2013, 10:18 AM
I know its eggbowl week, it just reeks of that fake elitist bullshit.

codeDawg
11-27-2013, 10:20 AM
The most typical UM thing ever is flaunting a bunch of money in front of rival fans.... that actually have a lot more money.

Political Hack
11-27-2013, 10:27 AM
They even gave us a shout out

awesome. it's cool to be admired.

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 10:28 AM
The most typical UM thing ever is flaunting a bunch of money in front of rival fans.... that actually have a lot more money.

Oh really? http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/schools/finances/

38. Mississippi State ~ $70 mil.
51. Mississippi ~ $52 mil.

We also have better football and basketball facilities than they do. Our baseball practice facilities are better than theirs, and when we build our new stadium in a few years, it will blow theirs out of the water. This "they have more money" bullshit is just a poor ole MSU attitude.

BogeyGolfer
11-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Calling someone else a hick, redneck based on the fact that they attend Miss. State. There is virtually no difference in the economic make up of the student body. I agree that both schools have a different school culture which influences students.... But come on, small town ms is small town ms. Honestly, I encounter more stereotypical " Bama Fan" redneck than any other.

smootness
11-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Oh really? http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/schools/finances/

38. Mississippi State ~ $70 mil.
51. Mississippi ~ $52 mil.

We also have better football and basketball facilities than they do. Our baseball practice facilities are better than theirs, and when we build our new stadium in a few years, it will blow theirs out of the water. This "they have more money" bullshit is just a poor ole MSU attitude.

I don't think you understood his post. He was saying we have more money than them.

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't think you understood his post. He was saying we have more money than them.

Shit, I accidentally read "that have more money" as "they have more money." My bad codeDawg.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
11-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Thank you for this. Since tomorrow is gameday, I needed my hatred to dial up a level.

This one is ironic:

Rushing the field after defeating a 3-8 team by a field goal - Karma is a funny thing. Sometimes, the payback never comes. Sometimes, it takes just one year. In 2007, MSU notched their 7th win against a listless Ole Miss team (who was hours away from firing their coach, if they hadn't already). Rather than celebrating modestly and getting excited about a better bowl berth, MSU fans rushed the field, and head coach Sylvester Croom skipped the post-game handshake to lumber around the field waving a giant school flag. One year later, MSU suffered the most lopsided loss in the rivalry's history.

#1 - I was there, we didn't rush the field.
#2 - they rushed the field last year like they won the super bowl, all the while talking about how terrible and overrated the 2012 MSU team was.

LiterallyPolice
11-27-2013, 10:54 AM
My main takeaway was that the list was pretty tame. In a list of 64 things that are supposed to be our biggest downfalls, the worst are along the lines of "Cow college", "Little Brother", etc. Thats the best they can do? I'll take it...

Conversely, the "most Ole Miss things ever" involve institutional embarrassment at the national level, usually involving students or employees being overt and unapologetic bigots. So yeah, there's that.

But hey, at least they acknowledge that our chocolate milk is the real deal.

LiterallyPolice
11-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Thank you for this. Since tomorrow is gameday, I needed my hatred to dial up a level.

This one is ironic:

Rushing the field after defeating a 3-8 team by a field goal - Karma is a funny thing. Sometimes, the payback never comes. Sometimes, it takes just one year. In 2007, MSU notched their 7th win against a listless Ole Miss team (who was hours away from firing their coach, if they hadn't already). Rather than celebrating modestly and getting excited about a better bowl berth, MSU fans rushed the field, and head coach Sylvester Croom skipped the post-game handshake to lumber around the field waving a giant school flag. One year later, MSU suffered the most lopsided loss in the rivalry's history.

#2 - they rushed the field last year like they won the super bowl, all the while talking about how terrible and overrated the 2012 MSU team was.

Also, that wasn't the most lopsided loss. We crushed them like 65-0 back in the early 20th century.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Ole Miss is responsible for the ****ed up Mississippi legislature. Ball game, checkmate, go **** yourselves, sit and twist.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-27-2013, 11:30 AM
My main takeaway was that the list was pretty tame. In a list of 64 things that are supposed to be our biggest downfalls, the worst are along the lines of "Cow college", "Little Brother", etc. Thats the best they can do? I'll take it...

Conversely, the "most Ole Miss things ever" involve institutional embarrassment at the national level, usually involving students or employees being overt and unapologetic bigots. So yeah, there's that.

But hey, at least they acknowledge that our chocolate milk is the real deal.

Trent Lott approves this message.

messageboardsuperhero
11-27-2013, 11:35 AM

This one is ironic:

I LOL'd at this too. Any UM fan that talks "rushing the field" smack after last year is totally full of shit.

It is hilarious how they spent years trying to convince everyone in the state of Mississippi that the Egg Bowl meant way more to State than UM, but when they beat us last year, it was absolute euphoria in Oxford.

DawgsBite34
11-27-2013, 11:35 AM

GOLD

PMDawg
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/11/26/5148580/most-msu-shit-ever

So that's what obsession looks like. Huh. I really feel sorry for the guy that wrote that. His life must really suck. I hope he is still a kid, for his own sake. That's seriously juvenile and fairly incoherent. If this came from a grown man, I hope he seeks psychiatric help immediately because he obviously doesn't have much to live for.