Coach34
11-14-2022, 11:22 AM
SEC Bowls:

Playoff- Georgia
Playoff- Tennessee

Sugar- LSU
Orange- Bama

Citrus- Mississippi

From here, the bowls negotiate with the SEC to get the team they want per the SEC website:

Texas Bowl
Gator Bowl
LV Bowl
Music City
Reliaquest Bowl (old Outback Bowl in Tampa)
Liberty

State will have 7 wins
Kentucky has 6 wins with Jawja and Louisville left. Could stay at 6 wins but may be Louisville at home. A win over Louisville likely puts them in the Music City with an outside shot at the Gator
Fla is at 6 with Vandy and Fla State left. They will most assuredly be picked by a bowl before us and ends up in the Outback or Gator
SC is at 6 wins with Tenn and Clemson left. They may stay at 6 wins

UPig 5-5 with Mississippi and @Mizzou left. They could end up with 5 wins
Auburn is not getting to 6 wins
A&M is not getting 6 wins
Vandy is not getting 6 wins
Mizzou is 4-6 with New Mexico and UPig left. They have to win out.

Got some bowl people not too happy right now

msstate7
11-14-2022, 11:28 AM
Mizzou or ark will be eligible depending on that game. Maybe ark beats OM, and both end up eligible

TrapGame
11-14-2022, 11:41 AM
I gotta bowl picture too.

https://www.sunrisespecialty.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/How-To-Remove-Poop-Stains-From-A-Toilet-Bowl.jpg

Maroonthirteen
11-14-2022, 11:54 AM
Playoffs.... I think TCU wins out. Then the committee will have to decide who gets screwed.... Tennessee Or Michigan (assuming they lose at OHSt). Tennessee has a better OOC win but Michigan plays 9 conference games.

State... maybe we get everything go our way and win the Eggbowl. Then a Florida bowl is in play and this year looks so much better all of a sudden. However with 7 wins.... just give us Las Vegas or Houston (for our alumni there).

Tbonewannabe
11-14-2022, 12:26 PM
I am going to assume we are going to the Texas Bowl.

Johnson85
11-14-2022, 12:34 PM
Playoffs.... I think TCU wins out. Then the committee will have to decide who gets screwed.... Tennessee Or Michigan (assuming they lose at OHSt). Tennessee has a better OOC win but Michigan plays 9 conference games.

State... maybe we get everything go our way and win the Eggbowl. Then a Florida bowl is in play and this year looks so much better all of a sudden. However with 7 wins.... just give us Las Vegas or Houston (for our alumni there).

Can't imagine UT not making it if their worst loss is @UGA and they have victories over Bama and LSU plus a decent OOC schedule.

MaroonFlounder
11-14-2022, 01:02 PM
I'm good with Texas or LV, 2 bowls we've never been to.

LV would be a good trip regardless of the outcome of the game.

parabrave
11-14-2022, 01:14 PM
Music City or Gator depending on where Fla goes.

Coach34
11-14-2022, 01:15 PM
LV would be a good trip regardless of the outcome of the game.

If we get the LV Bowl I'm gonna go swing my sword in support

Coach34
11-14-2022, 01:17 PM
Ughhhhhh
LV Bowl is 12/17

Damn thats early

Captain Falcon
11-14-2022, 02:37 PM
Ughhhhhh
LV Bowl is 12/17

Damn thats early

May want to stay tuned on that, there has been some pushback from the Raiders to change the date.