PDA

View Full Version : East Side GA Crowd

Goldendawg
11-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Most all of the season ticket holders on the lower East side except for visitor's section must have sold their tickets on Stubhub, or Ticketmaster, etc. Looked like a GA home game. Upper East deck was about the same. SMH.

msu15
11-12-2022, 11:42 PM
Yep. My season tickets are in section 23 and down towards the bottom of the bleachers and we were engulfed by Red and Black. A pathetic showing by our fanbase. We need to reduce capacity as soon as we can.

BrunswickDawg
11-12-2022, 11:52 PM
I was in Sec 20, and had a good number of reds around us. Not Bama level, but lots of visitors

LC Dawg
11-12-2022, 11:58 PM
I was in 19 and it was at least 25% GA as was 18 and 20. It looked like the sections to the north of us were much higher percentage red. It really sucks. Even if you're dissatisfied with our season don't sell to our opponents. And don't get me started on the ****ing faculty.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-13-2022, 12:03 AM
I was in 19 and it was at least 25% GA as was 18 and 20. It looked like the sections to the north of us were much higher percentage red. It really sucks. Even if you're dissatisfied with our season don't sell to our opponents. And don't get me started on the ****ing faculty.
What if they are donating the $ to the NIL?***

Maroonthirteen
11-13-2022, 12:35 AM
Y'all going to mention the number of UGA fans that had cowbells and they didn't ring responsibility.

Lord McBuckethead
11-13-2022, 02:51 AM
Yeah, very very poor showing by the entire east side of the stadium. Thanks for stabbing our team in the back.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-13-2022, 07:11 AM
First thing new AD needs to do is move faculty Staff section to upper deck.

Maroonthirteen
11-13-2022, 07:41 AM
First thing new AD needs to do is move faculty Staff section to upper deck.

I'm going to be brutally honest here..... Faculty and staff aren't the problem. They get one section btw, section 21. It wasn't like one section was red and the rest maroon. Every section on the east had red .... because...

Mississippi State fans as a whole do not come to games. Or buy tickets. Or give a damn. The State fan base is reaching Vandy and Memphis state fan apathy.

You want to sell tickets and have State fans there? Get a coach with some energy. Win some damn games.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-13-2022, 07:55 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest here..... Faculty and staff aren't the problem. They get one section btw, section 21. It wasn't like one section was red and the rest maroon. Every section on the east had red .... because...

Mississippi State fans as a whole do not come to games. Or buy tickets. Or give a damn. The State fan base is reaching Vandy and Memphis state fan apathy.

You want to sell tickets and have State fans there? Get a coach with some energy. Win some damn games.

^^^^Truth^^^^ but I would still move their asses upstairs

Offshore Dawg
11-13-2022, 09:50 AM
Cheap dawgs just trying to get a little money to help with this month trailer payment.

TheLostDawg
11-13-2022, 09:50 AM

If faculty gets premium seats and discount cost they shouldn't be able to sell them

DownwardDawg
11-13-2022, 10:57 AM
Cheap dawgs just trying to get a little money to help with this month trailer payment.

Trying to get my travel money for the CWS man!!!!!

MaroonFlounder
11-13-2022, 11:33 AM
Time to stop giving faculty/staff those free or discounted season tickets.

They don’t give a shit about MSU sports. They don’t even try to get tickets into the hands of our fans.

Maroonthirteen
11-13-2022, 12:31 PM
How does faculty sell or even give away tickets to MSU fans when there are no msu fans to buy them?

I know someone who tried to GIVE AWAY 4 tickets to MsU fans and had zero takers.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-13-2022, 12:47 PM

I sit in Section 21, and there were for sure some UGA fans in there, but 22, 23 were much worse.

You are absolutely right about our fans not caring. Our fans care about 3 things: Baseball, obsessing over Ole Miss, and bitching about the current football coach.

We have had constant complaints over the last 3 football coaches for being historically above average in the football program.

Before the season most expectations were this team would go 7-5 or 8-4 and most would be OK with that. Well we are right on track for that and people are incredibly butt hurt because Ole Miss has had (a little) more success than us this season.

Goldendawg
11-13-2022, 01:56 PM
How does faculty sell or even give away tickets to MSU fans when there are no msu fans to buy them?

I know someone who tried to GIVE AWAY 4 tickets to MsU fans and had zero takers.

I ended up selling my 4 very good Section 4 tickets (listed on ticket exchange here since last Wed. for $55 each) outside the stadium for $25 each 1 1/2 hours before kickoff. I admit it was to a scalper, but guess what he couldn't even resale, (I did ask him to resale to MSU fans, lol). We have had season tickets 55 plus years and I have never been able to sell extra tickets for even MSRP. Doesn't say much of our program over the decades. Tough to be a State fn but wouldn't have it any other way. Hail State!

bullyIII
11-13-2022, 02:19 PM
We have tickets in section 20 and we were surrounded by GA fans last night??but at least they were humble 😳