PDA

View Full Version : So for a season health check, have we beat a team with a

R2Dawg
11-12-2022, 04:47 PM
winning record? I don't think we have at this point?

Be nice to beat #1. Leach doesn't have his famous win one he isn't supposed to yet.

PikeDawg15
11-12-2022, 04:49 PM
5-5 Arkansas
5-5 bowling green
5-5 memphis

Like they say

We ain?t beat nobody pawl?..

Todd4State
11-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Yeah. Well it ain't happening tonight either.

Especially as long as we have Will Deer in Headlights Rogers as our QB.

R2Dawg
11-12-2022, 04:51 PM
What I thought.

Well we got two more chances.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Agreed. We need more than just a system QB to win in this league. SEC football is about physical play not just finesse which means you have to run the ball not just throw it.

trojandawg
11-12-2022, 05:32 PM
No. We ain't really that good. We have folded against anyone decent. Lsu started their season second half against us. We are just plain mediocre

CaptainObvious
11-12-2022, 06:22 PM
Well, we lost at LSU when they had no idea of their identity yet, and were starting 2 Freshmen Olinemen. We lost to a Kentucky team that is worse this year than the one we curb stomped last year. And we lost to the worst Alabama team since Croom beat them. Good thing we had the most returning starters in the SEC. No telling how far behind Vandy we would be right now without all these <stars>.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-12-2022, 07:59 PM
At the end of year 3 Leach have a .500 record at MSU and 0-3 against Ole Miss

WhiskeyPirate
11-12-2022, 08:41 PM
winning record? I don't think we have at this point?

Be nice to beat #1. Leach doesn't have his famous win one he isn't supposed to yet.
You’re an idiot

msu15
11-12-2022, 09:22 PM
You’re an idiot

Take the night off. Your butt Buddy is getting his ass whipped again.

schddog72
11-12-2022, 10:43 PM
What I thought.

Well we got two more chances.

Realistically, we have only one more chance. . . . . .

MaroonFlounder
11-13-2022, 10:05 AM
Will Rogers ran off the field at halftime jumping up and down like his offense was what was keeping them in the games against #1 Georgia. LoL

Defense and Zavion Thomas had us in that game.

State?s Air Raid is #1 in college football history in completed passes behind the LOS for no gain or a loss.

Goldendawg
11-13-2022, 10:27 AM
Except for the #1 year and maybe another season, this Leach year is looking very similar to Dan's last few years. Beat 4 OOC teams of which most are cupcakes. Beat a few SEC teams you are supposed to beat, usually at home, and then don't show up for another OM loss, (TBD). Thus, an unsatisfying 7-5 record and another bottom feeder bowl. Looking terrible week in and week out on O is also killing fan interest and entertainment value. In our present state, the "Air Raid" is boring.

R2Dawg
11-13-2022, 03:06 PM
You’re an idiot

For stating facts?

I know truth hurts but just man up.

R2Dawg
11-13-2022, 03:07 PM
Will Rogers ran off the field at halftime jumping up and down like his offense was what was keeping them in the games against #1 Georgia. LoL

Defense and Zavion Thomas had us in that game.

State?s Air Raid is #1 in college football history in completed passes behind the LOS for no gain or a loss.

Another big issue. I'd love to see the actual numbers on this but I don't think something we track. It has to be ugly, ugly.

PikeDawg15
11-13-2022, 03:28 PM
Take the night off. Your butt Buddy is getting his ass whipped again.

Just ignore him. When someone is critical about leach he will just call them an idiot and then claim they are actively rooting against Mississippi state.

I want Mississippi state to win every game we play

Will we , hell no

Am I mad about Alabama and Georgia game ?

No I?m not, maybe with the way our offense played vs Alabama

I knew the day it happened and from the pre season that Kentucky was the most overrated team in America. Will Levis is trash and we lost to them and scored 10 offensive points and Vanderbilt beat them in Lexington.

In year 3 with the most returning starters in the sec you should not be losing to teams who lose to Vanderbilt And if you are an offensive genius you should be able to put up more than 3 combined offensive touchdowns against UGA , bama , and Kentucky all combined.

At some point you have to ask questions and not just throw you hands up in the air and say but we sucked really bad in the 20th century and during the croom years so we can?t possibly do better

Our rival up north sure doesn?t think like us and is about to go back to back 10 win seasons with an entirely new team brought in and spank us for 3 years in a row.

They are dominating us on and off the field

In games and in recruiting

In marketing and Fan support and everything when we had a chance in 2017 to run away with the state.