PDA

View Full Version : I must say this quickly before something changes

somebodyshotmypaw
11-12-2022, 01:00 PM
As of 11:59 AM Central Time, on Saturday, November 12, Mississippi State is ranked as the Number 1 Men's Basketball team in the country by Warren Nolan RPI. Hang the banner.

msstate7
11-12-2022, 01:03 PM
Nice, haha

Commercecomet24
11-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Awesome!

PGHBulldogBG
11-12-2022, 02:41 PM
We played and beat two teams that were projected to make the tournament and win their conference, so that is a big help. If we can get through the non conference with 2 losses and can win 9 SEC games we could make the tournament. I think our talent level is poor compared to most in the SEC, but the defense Jans runs could lead to us upsetting a few of the bigger boys in the conference at home.

msstate7
11-12-2022, 02:44 PM
We will drop like a rock after our game tomorrow even with a convincing win

PGHBulldogBG
11-12-2022, 03:29 PM
We will drop like a rock after our game tomorrow even with a convincing win

Yea we also play Jackson State and MVSU which will hurt us big time. It’s good we played A&M CC and Akron and Drake to balance those other ones out. We need to beat Drake and then if we lose @ Minnesota and Marquette we will still have a decent RPI before conference play.

msstate7
11-12-2022, 03:54 PM
Yea we also play Jackson State and MVSU which will hurt us big time. It’s good we played A&M CC and Akron and Drake to balance those other ones out. We need to beat Drake and then if we lose @ Minnesota and Marquette we will still have a decent RPI before conference play.

I have no problem with one MS swac school. That's it though.