PDA

View Full Version : Throw anything and everything

Msujd164
11-12-2022, 11:22 AM
at UGA tonight. I want to win BAD, but I can take a loss tonight if we leave it all out there. I want to come away feeling like we threw everything we had at them. Tempo, physicality, trick play or two. We literally are textbook definition of ?nothing to lose? tonight.

Go Dawgs. Hail State!!!

No BS Dawg
11-12-2022, 11:45 AM
I am in total agreement with everything you said. At least offensively, history shows we will run the same 8 plays we run every game. There is always hope and crossing of fingers, though.

Dawgology
11-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Exactly. We are finishing 7-5 and miles behind our instate rival and main competition. Just go for it. Don’t worry about padding stats they mean nothing. Make it a damn game and get the crowd excited about the possibility of better things on the horizon. I know it’s Georgia but if we get shellacked tonight it’ll be a football program on the hot seat next season…if not during the off-season.

Goldendawg
11-12-2022, 02:08 PM
I am in total agreement with everything you said. At least offensively, history shows we will run the same 8 plays we run every game. There is always hope and crossing of fingers, though.

We have 8 plays on that little sheet of paper?*****