PDA

View Full Version : Just compete....

Maroonthirteen
11-12-2022, 09:59 AM
I'm the words of the great philosopher Bret Michaels...

"Give me something to believe in"

UGA is probably playing their best ball of the year. However in earlier weeks Kent St and Missouri raked up some yards and points on them. But.... damn. We are better than Kent St and Missouri.

Show us something today Leach! ...and Rogers! The defense will come to play. Let's see the offense do the same and keep this game respectable. That isn't too much to ask.

Hail State!

CaptainObvious
11-12-2022, 10:39 AM
State has cracked the code to being competitive in the SEC West and gotten itself to the middle of the pack. Consistently beating Arkansas, Texas A&M, Auburn, and Ole Miss as often as they beat us. The Elephant and Tiger playing in the same jungle has consistently beat everyone at least 7 out of 10 times since the Divisions were formed. And the Elephant in this jungle has beaten that group 9 out of 10 times on average since 2009. Just shows you that programs like us, with half their budget. Aren?t that far off. Recruiting, Facilities and Location have always been the exception. NIL and the Portal give us a chance to close the Gap. Leadership must embrace it!

Todd4State
11-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Rogers is soft. He'll get scared again and we'll have like a three quarter lull where he looks completely lost.

WSOPdawg
11-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Rogers is soft. He'll get scared again and we'll have like a three quarter lull where he looks completely lost.

Me thinks so as well.

Thick
11-12-2022, 05:33 PM

Couldn?t agree more!!

trojandawg
11-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Yep. But we got at least one more year of him if leach is here next season. If he loses big to ole miss again though I don't know if he makes it.

R2Dawg
11-12-2022, 05:38 PM
State has cracked the code to being competitive in the SEC West and gotten itself to the middle of the pack. Consistently beating Arkansas, Texas A&M, Auburn, and Ole Miss as often as they beat us. The Elephant and Tiger playing in the same jungle has consistently beat everyone at least 7 out of 10 times since the Divisions were formed. And the Elephant in this jungle has beaten that group 9 out of 10 times on average since 2009. Just shows you that programs like us, with half their budget. Aren?t that far off. Recruiting, Facilities and Location have always been the exception. NIL and the Portal give us a chance to close the Gap. Leadership must embrace it!

We are middle of the pack in SECW because TAMU and Aub suck and Bama is down and Ark is ave at best. We ain't cracked no code.

DownwardDawg
11-12-2022, 05:48 PM
We are middle of the pack in SECW because TAMU and Aub suck and Bama is down and Ark is ave at best. We ain't cracked no code.
Unfortunately this is correct. I want to believe. I want to think we've taken that next step. And just when I think we're taking that next step, I see just how terrible other teams are right now. We're about the same as we've been.