PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 Prediction Thread- Bully is Better Edition

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2022, 12:16 PM
Earlier in the year I said we would pull the upset and while I think we can give them a few problems I think they will pull away late. 34-17 UGA

Rogers- 275 pass yds
Rushing attempts-17
Amt of times I Yell Run The DAMN Ball-87

Tater
11-11-2022, 12:19 PM
39 State
24 Uga

It's happening. I can smell it in the air around the stadium. This shit finna hit 30 degrees tomorrow and we're gonna win.

Hail State

ETA: The amount of alcohol and enjoyment I will have this weekend cannot be brought down by so-called "realists" trying to "be correct."

I'll take the next 36 Hours of happiness and entertainment believing my school will beat #1 over pessimistic realism any day. It's a game, as a fan having fun >>>>> being right.

PikeDawg15
11-11-2022, 12:26 PM
39 State
24 Uga

It's happening. I can smell it in the air around the stadium. This shit finna hit 30 degrees tomorrow and we're gonna win.

Hail State

ETA: The amount of alcohol and enjoyment I will have this weekend cannot be brought down by so-called "realists" trying to "be correct."

I'll take the next 36 Hours of happiness and entertainment believing my school will beat #1 over pessimistic realism any day. It's a game, as a fan having fun >>>>> being right.

Ive been negative for a month

But I feel like something in the air

StarkVegasSteve
11-11-2022, 12:30 PM
39 State
24 Uga

Hail State

I love your optimism and by kickoff tomorrow the vibes of tailgating all day and the 7-8 vodkas drink I will have consumed throughout the day will have me thinking Dawgs By 90

KOdawg1
11-11-2022, 12:39 PM
41-20 Other Dawgs

It'll be a closer game in the first half but then they'll pull away in the 2nd half once our defense wears down because Arnett refuses to sub.

Rogers: 312 yards. He'll get most of his passing yards late when they've let off the gas.

20 rushing attempts. We'll try to establish the run early, but we'll completely abandon it for 2 quarters.

We'll have 1 missed FG and a shanked punt and/or a muffed punt return.

Tulu has a good night in kickoff return. But we'll only target him 3 times in the passing game.

Tater
11-11-2022, 12:41 PM
I love your optimism and by kickoff tomorrow the vibes of tailgating all day and the 7-8 vodkas drink I will have consumed throughout the day will have me thinking Dawgs By 90

Here here. The Natty Red white and blueberry I got on deck make me feel super patriotic this weekend. Between that, the amount of Fireball Friday I'll do at StaggerIn tonight, the shitshow that will be 2 AM Cowbells, and overall shenanigans that will incur in between... yea Dawgs by 90 and Doing it for Dale sounds about right.

PSA the good Dawgs are undefeated since Cowbells reopened. And I will not call it anything but Cowbells.

parabrave
11-11-2022, 12:43 PM
UGA 42 us 10
Rogers 190 yds, 30 dumpoffs
rushes 5.
sacks 6, batted passes 5.

Kylesandi338
11-11-2022, 12:57 PM
33-24 MSU! Two defensive touchdowns will lead the team to victory!! Hail State

parabrave
11-11-2022, 12:59 PM
33-24 MSU! Two defensive touchdowns will lead the team to victory!! Hail State

You forgot these****

DownwardDawg
11-11-2022, 02:07 PM
39 State
24 Uga

Hail State

Have a great time!! That's all that matters!!!!

Meanwhile, 31-9 UGA
Missed extra point.

BrunswickDawg
11-11-2022, 10:12 PM
Left Coastal GA at 8 this morning and rolled into Starkville about 4:30.

I've had a Freshman 15 at Bulldog Burger, got to hug my daughter, and now I'm knocking back some Woodford on the rocks at our Airbnb.

I drove too much to see us lose.
Dogs 28 Dogs 21.

Maverick91
11-12-2022, 12:13 AM
At this point I need to see competition. This team has got to get their act together. Will has to learn to step up and be a game changer. That is what this offense requires at QB. The up and down play, lack of focus, more worried about dancing effort that these guys are giving themselves is an injustice to the potential that they had at the start of this season. We should be walking into this game 8-1 and we would all feel pretty optimistic. It’s time that they show up and do their job.

Again, I am a broken record on this. If they come out focused and play disciplined. Catch the balls they are supposed to catch, dont do stupid penalties, and play sound tackle well defense. They can win this game. If they do that I think we win with the cowbells behind them 27-21. Missed PAT

If they dont. UGA 41-13.

BulldogBear
11-12-2022, 01:06 AM
MSU 27, UGA 24

World shocked

Coach34
11-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Jawja 37 Airbone 16

KOdawg1
11-12-2022, 10:31 PM
41-20 Other Dawgs

It'll be a closer game in the first half but then they'll pull away in the 2nd half once our defense wears down because Arnett refuses to sub.

Rogers: 312 yards. He'll get most of his passing yards late when they've let off the gas.

20 rushing attempts. We'll try to establish the run early, but we'll completely abandon it for 2 quarters.

We'll have 1 missed FG and a shanked punt and/or a muffed punt return.

Tulu has a good night in kickoff return. But we'll only target him 3 times in the passing game.

Let's see how I did.

41-20 Other Dawgs: Pretty damn close

It'll be a closer game in the first half but then they'll pull away in the 2nd half once our defense wears down because Arnett refuses to sub. : 17-12 at halftime; 28-7 in the 2nd half

Rogers: 312 yards. He'll get most of his passing yards late when they've let off the gas. 242 yards. Worse than I thought

20 rushing attempts. We'll try to establish the run early, but we'll completely abandon it for 2 quarters. 15 rushing attempts; but I was correct about us forgetting about it. That's an every game thing.

We'll have 1 missed FG and a shanked punt and/or a muffed punt return. We had a bad night in the punting game. Made our FGs though.

Tulu has a good night in kickoff return. But we'll only target him 3 times in the passing game. Didn't really do much but Zavion did. Tulu had *checks notes* 3 receptions. Called it.

I should've bought a Powerball ticket last week.