7)Hail State
8) Fl
9) SC
10) Ark
11) Aggies
12) Mo
13) Au
14) Vandy
Actually us, Fl and SC could be the same.

Commercecomet24
11-06-2022, 05:18 PM
As of today that's pretty accurate.

ETA I do think Missouri is better than am and Arky

basedog
11-06-2022, 05:22 PM
As of today that's pretty accurate.

ETA I do think Missouri is better than am and Arky

Probably right, I haven’t watched Mo enough to know about them. I do think I got #1 and #14 correct.

LSU is the most improved.

Commercecomet24
11-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Probably right, I haven’t watched Mo enough to know about them. I do think I got #1 and #14 correct.

LSU is the most improved.

Missouri defense is outstanding. They would probably beat am by 10+ points and arky is regressing. I like the way Missouri is playing. They got hosed by sec officials against uk yesterday or they would've beat them.

Catfish
11-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Missouri defense is outstanding. They would probably beat am by 10+ points and arky is regressing. I like the way Missouri is playing. They got hosed by sec officials against uk yesterday or they would've beat them.

What has happened to Arkansas?

Commercecomet24
11-06-2022, 05:31 PM

They're defense is bad and they miss burks big time and kj isn't setting the World on fire.

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Swap TN and LSU and you got it.

DownwardDawg
11-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Here is how I stack the standings.
1) Ga
2) LSU
3) Tn
4) Bama
5) Ole Dixie
6) Ky
7)Hail State
8) Fl
9) SC
10) Ark
11) Aggies
12) Mo
13) Au
14) Vandy
Actually us, Fl and SC could be the same.

Tennessee absolutely curb stomped LSU in Baton Rouge. They are #2 easily.

basedog
11-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Tennessee absolutely curb stomped LSU in Baton Rouge. They are #2 easily.

Mostly ranked them because I think LSU wins the west, but yes I agree.

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 06:23 PM

Have read that Pittman is missing the previous coach's players.

DownwardDawg
11-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Mostly ranked them because I think LSU wins the west, but yes I agree.

I gotcha.

WPS
11-08-2022, 12:49 PM

Different things each week. Offense explodes one week while the defense sucks (most commonly) then the defense actually plays decent and the offense decides to only score 19 points against Liberty for no reason at all while the OL gets dominated despite being one of the better units in the SEC every other week..

BeardoMSU
11-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Different things each week. Offense explodes one week while the defense sucks (most commonly) then the defense actually plays decent and the offense decides to only score 19 points against Liberty for no reason at all while the OL gets dominated despite being one of the better units in the SEC every other week..

Hope it all comes together when y'all play OM, lol.

parabrave
11-08-2022, 01:04 PM
In CFP standings Swap TN and LSU. After OM 6-12 just jumble.

PGHBulldogBG
11-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Group 1:UGA
Group 2: Tenn, LSU, Bama
Group 3: Ole Miss
Group 4: Kentucky, State, USCe, Florida, Mizzou, Ark
Group 5: Auburn, aTm
Group 6: Vandy

Tater
11-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Group 1:UGA
Group 2: Tenn, LSU, Bama
Group 3: Ole Miss
Group 4: Kentucky, State, USCe, Florida, Mizzou, Ark
Group 5: Auburn, aTm
Group 6: Vandy

Ole Miss is in Group 4. They have no wins above them and only a squeaker win at home below over UK in G4.

This really should put into perspective how easy their first half was

Jarius
11-08-2022, 01:45 PM
In CFP standings Swap TN and LSU. After OM 6-12 just jumble.

Ole Miss isn’t in a level above 6-12. They are a complete fraud.

CaptainObvious
11-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Ole Miss isn?t in a level above 6-12. They are a complete fraud.

I would say the next 3 games will decide whether they are a fraud or not. If they go 1-2 or 0-3 most definitely should be charged with fraud against the Poll Voters. 2-1 in their last 3, they are a legit New Year?s 6 team. 3-0 and they are a Top 5 or 6 team with an outside chance at The West if LSU clowns one of their last games.

Edited to add that a bunch of Maroon Clad Bulldogs are about to expose UGA on Saturday night on Scott Field At Davis Wade Stadium on the Beautiful Campus of Mississippi State University!

parabrave
11-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Ole Miss isn’t in a level above 6-12. They are a complete fraud.

AS of today they are about 6th. When they lose to Bama and then maybe Arky and Us. They they will fall. Think they beat Arky though.

lastmajordog
11-08-2022, 05:34 PM
I got a bad feeling Lane will finally take Saban. If nothing else simply, Bama doesn?t have the power running game of year?s past. Freeze and Lane both pushed the ball and put Bama in an uncomfortable position by either passing or running. I think Lane learns from Bama last year and LSU this year.......I truly hope I?m terrible mistaken.

WhiskeyPirate
11-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Alabama offensive line and backs >>>>>>Tulsa offensive line and backs

Saban IQ >>>>>>Jimbo IQ = will run the ball all day

Bama blowout of Ole Miss

parabrave
11-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Alabama offensive line and backs >>>>>>Tulsa offensive line and backs

Saban IQ >>>>>>Jimbo IQ = will run the ball all day

Bama blowout of Ole Miss

It should be but Bama has a history of chucking the season if they cannot play for a championship. Now playing against Lane might change that,

TUSK
11-08-2022, 07:15 PM
It should be but Bama has a history of chucking the season if they cannot play for a championship. Now playing against Lane might change that,

huh? I don't recall them quitting any regular season... Of course, I might be havin' memory issues...

https://y.yarn.co/c19280ee-d1cc-41c6-b333-00b9aca07f8a_text.gif

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Alabama has barely lost two games on the road vs much better teams than OM. Alabama will flex on OM this weekend. 15k Bama fans will take over Oxford Saturday night.

Jarius
11-08-2022, 10:15 PM
I got a bad feeling Lane will finally take Saban. If nothing else simply, Bama doesn?t have the power running game of year?s past. Freeze and Lane both pushed the ball and put Bama in an uncomfortable position by either passing or running. I think Lane learns from Bama last year and LSU this year.......I truly hope I?m terrible mistaken.

It is not about learning. Lane is smarter than anyone in Saban’s staff x and o wise and always has been. It is about talent, and that is why lsu boat raced him and why Alabama will too. Ole Miss doesn’t have the talent to compete against those teams. They barely beat Kentucky at home. That is their best win. They have literally played no one worth a damn except lsu and got exposed.

Coach34
11-08-2022, 10:38 PM
Mississippi has a history of playing above their head in big games that for whatever reason we rarely do.
They had the week off to heal and prepare.
They will play hard and compete

But Bama is good and the better team. Even coming off the LSU loss I think they hold off Lame and Crew. But this will be a competitive game around 7-10 points

lastmajordog
11-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Mississippi has a history of playing above their head in big games that for whatever reason we rarely do.
They had the week off to heal and prepare.
They will play hard and compete

But Bama is good and the better team. Even coming off the LSU loss I think they hold off Lame and Crew. But this will be a competitive game around 7-10 points

Like what Coach said, big games, especially Bama seem to bring out their best if only for a half or so. If the game is close, I don’t trust om, seen too many wins against teams I pulled for. Saban may roll but “ we shall see said the zen master” Charlie Wilson’s War

Jarius
11-09-2022, 07:12 AM
Ole miss lost by 15 to Alabama in 20 and 21 points last year. Both ole miss and Alabama are worse than their 20 or 21 teams, but it probably will not be close at the end of the game. OM will probably start fast and then get worked, like they did against LsU.

Bothrops
11-10-2022, 04:12 PM
LSU is the new king in the West and Georgia is the new Bama, moving forward. We will beat Alabama before we beat LSU again.

PikeDawg15
11-10-2022, 04:20 PM
LSU is the new king in the West and Georgia is the new Bama, moving forward. We will beat Alabama before we beat LSU again.

I disagree

I think this only means that Bama will just stop being bama and will just become like LSU in being a damn good team and program but not unbeatable like they were from 2011-2020

The divisions will be ending in less than 2 years anyway.

Auburn could throw a wrench in LSU's plans if they hire Lane Kiffin.

A&M is also a sleeping giant if they can make the right hire

A&M can buy all the players neccessary they just need a coach to coach them.

Captain Falcon
11-10-2022, 04:34 PM
I think some are underestimating just how hard it was for Tennessee and LSU to beat Bama.

Bama missed a field goal with 15 seconds left or else win in Knoxville. The LSU game came down to a do or die 2 point conversion.

Ole Miss is not as as good as Tennessee or LSU, and maybe not even as good as Texas. And Saban historically does not lose two in a row.

It could be close for a while but I?ve got Bama winning and covering.

Bothrops
11-10-2022, 04:53 PM
I disagree

I think this only means that Bama will just stop being bama and will just become like LSU in being a damn good team and program but not unbeatable like they were from 2011-2020

The divisions will be ending in less than 2 years anyway.

Auburn could throw a wrench in LSU's plans if they hire Lane Kiffin.

A&M is also a sleeping giant if they can make the right hire

A&M can buy all the players neccessary they just need a coach to coach them.

LSU is coming

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2022, 05:07 PM

Bama still has more talent than any other team in the country for atleast the next two years. They will return to their ways next year.

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2022, 05:08 PM
aTm with Lane Kiffin as their coach could be something.

Bothrops
11-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Bama still has more talent than any other team in the country for atleast the next two years. They will return to their ways next year.

Not more than Georgia