PDA

View Full Version : My Conversation with Auburn Fans Leaving the Game:

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Me: Good luck to you guys in your coaching search. Y'all deserve better.

Them: Thanks it's been rough. Some of our big boosters have really gotten in the way of our coaching searches and hires.

Me: Yeah, Harsin seemed to be a bad fit.

Them: Yeah. What are we getting in this Cohen hire?

Me: Tried to be diplomatic, but honest in my description, but you know I was not a Cohen fan.

Them: Silent look ,you have got to be kidding.

Me: Sorry, but no, and I wished them a safe trip home as we both commented that we were both glad bama lost.

I have become a much better host when we win or lose. Hail State!

lastmajordog
11-06-2022, 04:23 PM
As should ALL TRUE DOGS.....kudos to you. Showing class is a wonderful attribute. Leave the arrogant self serving mouthing for that other school.

Santiago
11-06-2022, 04:28 PM
I told a few Auburn friends "He is nothing close to a Greg Byrne, and Alabama has Byrne". That put it in perspective to their AD v. Bama's AD

MaroonDawg4Life
11-06-2022, 08:52 PM
As me and my son were walking to my truck after the game we passed a group of auburn fans. One of them popped off at me y?all won?t be ringing those cowbells next year buddy. Lol I wasn?t even ringing mine to begin with.

Biguglyjoe
11-06-2022, 08:57 PM
As me and my son were walking to my truck after the game we passed a group of auburn fans. One of them popped off at me y?all won?t be ringing those cowbells next year buddy. Lol I wasn?t even ringing mine to begin with.

We weren't ringing them last year, either.

BulldogBear
11-06-2022, 08:59 PM

We weren't ringing them last year, either.

No bells in Jerrrrrduhn-Hair, so that's not saying much

Maroonthirteen
11-06-2022, 09:01 PM
The students tried to give John Cohen a nice good bye chant. However they quickly squashed that with music.

EdwardDrayton
11-06-2022, 09:02 PM

I imagine tears were running down his face as he said it. You know, hurt posterior and all.

Todd4State
11-07-2022, 01:21 AM
Cohen at Auburn is a weird fit and I'm surprised they hired him/wanted him and also surprised that he left for there.

But good luck to both of them.

WhiskeyPirate
11-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Cohen at Auburn is a weird fit and I'm surprised they hired him/wanted him and also surprised that he left for there.

But good luck to both of them.

If the boosters run the revenue sports, he’s probably just going to be in charge of baseball and otherwise a figurehead.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-07-2022, 07:52 PM
If the boosters run the revenue sports, he?s probably just going to be in charge of baseball and otherwise a figurehead.

So basically similar to Stricklin at Flarda?except Strick has less influence in baseball.