PDA

View Full Version : Biggest play of the game

tcdog70
11-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Austin with super Catch on 4th down. Considering we had 3 fumbles-an interception, 3 shitty punts-several drops it was a miracle we could drive with 1 minute left and kick a Fg (3 times) to get to OT. It looked like A WIN to me.

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Yeah, the bitchers and haters are going to willfully blind themselves to any positive, but there were heroic performances all over the team last night, and that Austin Williams play was clutch as hell.

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2022, 11:11 AM
It was def a gut check. And Austin and Will are as gutty as it gets. But until we decide to hand the ball off like we have before it will be the same results. We are asking the OL to do something they cannot do. The best OL in the country would struggle kick setting over and over and over and over. I know our 2 best RBs are beat up but put Price in there. And Leach has got to stop chewing our QBs ass when he does check to a run. Leach wanted to prove a point to the WRs

Santiago
11-06-2022, 11:12 AM
It was def a gut check. And Austin and Will are as gutty as it gets. But until we decide to hand the ball off like we have before it will be the same results. We are asking the OL to do something they cannot do. The best OL in the country would struggle kick setting over and over and over and over. I know our 2 best RBs are beat up but put Price in there. And Leach has got to stop chewing our QBs ass when he does check to a run. Leach wanted to prove a point to the WRs

Does Will not have the option to fake the handoff on the read options? The DE's were crashing down hard on the run. If Will had just kept it a few times it keeps the DE's honest.

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Does Will not have the option to fake the handoff on the read options? The DE's were crashing down hard on the run. If Will had just kept it a few times it keeps the DE's honest.

Yeah he does. But its the same concept. If you got bitched out for checking to a run then you decide to pull one which you never ever do what would you think Leach would say?

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2022, 11:14 AM
We dont run zone read. We run zone. Big difference

tcdog70
11-06-2022, 11:17 AM
The reason we have run well this year is when we face the rush 3 drop 8–Auburn played 4 down lineman and stopped the run.

msstate7
11-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Austin with super Catch on 4th down. Considering we had 3 fumbles-an interception, 3 shitty punts-several drops it was a miracle we could drive with 1 minute left and kick a Fg (3 times) to get to OT. It looked like A WIN to me.

Thank God they called it a catch bc if they called it the other way, it wouldn't have been overturned

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2022, 11:23 AM
The reason we have run well this year is when we face the rush 3 drop 8–Auburn played 4 down lineman and stopped the run.

At times yes. But not all the time. You still have to mix it up. You cant let them just tee off on you

tcdog70
11-06-2022, 12:08 PM
At times yes. But not all the time. You still have to mix it up. You cant let them just tee off on you

Why did it work for our first 3 drives? Why did it work at the endo of the game? Will , failed to make the right reads. He held the ball too,long. It will work but it is on Will to make better reads.

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Not with the standard definition cameras they are using for our games for the past 8 years other than CBS games. Seriously, Vandy Kentucky and MSU are broadcasting in 720p at a low frame rate. Bama is always crystal clear. Georgia is always crystal clear. MSU allowing shitty broadcast is just the tip of the iceberg bullshit we have to deal with.

Pancho
11-06-2022, 03:05 PM
so, did removing the WR chairs help or hurt?

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Another nomination for "Biggest Play of the Game - Very Late", Raybon hitting three FG's in a row before the last one finally counted to help get us to OT. Hail Ben!

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Another nomination for "Biggest Play of the Game - Very Late", Raybon hitting three FG's in a row before the last one finally counted to help get us to OT. Hail Ben!

It was Massimo, but yes, hell of a gutsy sequence for him.

PikeDawg15
11-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Shoutout to Austin Williams

SHOUTOUT TO MASSIMO BIG BALLS BISCARDI NAILED 3 INNA ROW

Dan Mullen elevated our program so much, myself and many others are bitching after a win vs Auburn. Times have changed

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 03:29 PM
It was Massimo, but yes, hell of a gutsy sequence for him.

Thanks, my bad. Was there, but get our constant rotation of kickers and "punters" mixed up. Usually, it's because I have my butt drawn up, head down, eyes closed, and fingers crossed on my cowbell when we have to kick or punt for at least the 2 past years!

TNDawg35
11-06-2022, 03:44 PM
Thanks, my bad. Was there, but get our constant rotation of kickers and "punters" mixed up. Usually, it's because I have my butt drawn up, head down, eyes closed, and fingers crossed on my cowbell when we have to kick or punt for at least the 2 past years!

I told my wife, there is no way he makes this. He made it but a TO. Then I told her is no way in hell he makes two in a row. Hell he made it again, but a TO again… on the third I told her ok, he won’t make another all year… He made it and I said well I’ll be shit…

I also told her Carlson for UA didn’t miss FG that close, he automatic… The lord told me to STFU after that…

msu15
11-06-2022, 04:17 PM
I told my wife, there is no way he makes this. He made it but a TO. Then I told her is no way in hell he makes two in a row. Hell he made it again, but a TO again? on the third I told her ok, he won?t make another all year? He made it and I said well I?ll be shit?

I also told her Carlson for UA didn?t miss FG that close, he automatic? The lord told me to STFU after that?

It's amazing how many easy field goals have been missed by the visiting team when kicking toward that end of the field over the years. Don't bowl the endzone!!**

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 04:21 PM
It's amazing how many easy field goals have been missed by the visiting team when kicking toward that end of the field over the years. Don't bowl the endzone!!**

They think they are kicking at a building and afraid of childhood memories of punishment if they break a window!***

CharlieWinfield
11-06-2022, 04:37 PM
Another nomination for play of the game - Auburn scores to go up 33-30 with 1:05 to go. Then, they are not able to kick it out of the end zone, and Tulu returns it to the 35, but a 15 yard penalty was added to it. If they kick that ball out of the end zone, we are starting at our own 25 and trying to get in field goal position with a minute to go. With the return and penalty - we are at midfield. None of it matters likely without Austin’s catch, but starting at the 50 instead of the 35 or 25 was huge.

Commercecomet24
11-06-2022, 04:51 PM
The thing I don't think people get about Biscardi is this ain't his first rodeo. He hit a lot of big clutch kicks at Coastal Carolina. The guy is a money FG kicker now xps he has struggled with his entire career for some reason. He was clutch last night nailing that kick after Cadillac tried to ice him.

R2Dawg
11-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Yeah, the bitchers and haters are going to willfully blind themselves to any positive, but there were heroic performances all over the team last night, and that Austin Williams play was clutch as hell.

There were plenty of positive performances last night. AW is a guy every team wants one like him. He has taken too much criticism since he has been here.

Actually the sunshine pumpers will not see anything negative from the game. We need to call a spade a spade and be done with it.

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 06:12 PM
AW is a guy every team wants one like him.

Except for Сuntch34.

BrunswickDawg
11-06-2022, 06:29 PM
The thing I don't think people get about Biscardi is this ain't his first rodeo. He hit a lot of big clutch kicks at Coastal Carolina. The guy is a money FG kicker now xps he has struggled with his entire career for some reason. He was clutch last night nailing that kick after Cadillac tried to ice him.
Something else we should give Biscardi big credit for is that bullet he hit on the kickoff after the tying FG. I've never seen that happen before. That almost gave us a chance to win in regulation.

Commercecomet24
11-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Something else we should give Biscardi big credit for is that bullet he hit on the kickoff after the tying FG. I've never seen that happen before. That almost gave us a chance to win in regulation.

That was actually Raybon on the kickoff but it was awesome even if unintentional

Schultzy
11-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Why not Raybon for the long fg in regulation dammit?

R2Dawg
11-06-2022, 06:40 PM
Why not Raybon for the long fg in regulation dammit?

Yeah, we don't win without his play. Dude made 3 in a row under pressure. Unreal.

Schultzy
11-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Yeah, we don't win without his play. Dude made 3 in a row under pressure. Unreal.

It’s a matter of distance.