PDA

View Full Version : Remember when half this board said Kelly would be a disaster?

msstate7
11-05-2022, 10:08 PM
He's about to go to Atlanta in year 1. Same guys that said Kelly sucked pumped up leach, I'm sure

DownwardDawg
11-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Yep. And half the LSU fanbase wanted him fired during this season.
To be fair, I wasn't impressed at the hire. He's done a great job.

Vandownbytheriver
11-05-2022, 10:12 PM
He's about to go to Atlanta in year 1. Same guys that said Kelly sucked pumped up leach, I'm sure

Gatlinburg is going to be fun tomorrow. Both hometown schools lost.

Matt3467
11-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Tbh no way we should've lost that game but we almost did the same thing at home vs a horrible AU team. Unreal how we just sputter so much.

dawgday166
11-05-2022, 10:50 PM

You still mad cause you was pumping up Jimbo bro ****

I will admit I pumped up Leach ... but I never said Kelly sucked. He did pretty good at ND with lesser talent. I believe I said now he comes to LSU which has another level of talent available.

msstate7
11-05-2022, 10:53 PM
You still mad cause you was pumping up Jimbo bro ****

I will admit I pumped up Leach ... but I never said Kelly sucked. He did pretty good at ND with lesser talent. I believe I said now he comes to LSU which has another level of talent available.

Jimbo has fallen on his face after finishing top 5 two years ago. He has been horrible, and the only reason he will be employed next season is bc his agent can negotiate a hell of a lot better than leach can coach and will can throw

dawgday166
11-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Jimbo has fallen on his face after finishing top 5 two years ago. He has been horrible, and the only reason he will be employed next season is bc his agent can negotiate a hell of a lot better than leach can coach and will can throw

Right now I can't argue with none of that. Leach do need to yank a knot in some folks' asses now. This team has no killer instinct and that is on Leach.

TrapGame
11-05-2022, 11:00 PM
I was wrong about Kelly and I'm wrong about Leach.

If Mike retires this season I want be upset one bit.

Tater
11-05-2022, 11:01 PM
We don't quit that game and egg bowl determines atlanta.

Also ole miss controls their destiny. Not LSU

msstate7
11-05-2022, 11:03 PM

How does OM control their destiny? If lsu and OM win out, both have 1 sec loss

MetEdDawg
11-05-2022, 11:04 PM

Redo your math. LSU beat Ole Miss and both have one conference loss. LSU controls their own destiny.

Tater
11-05-2022, 11:05 PM
How does OM control their destiny? If lsu and OM win out, both have 1 sec loss

This is why I don't post drunk on the board. MFs talked me into it and I start just saying shit. Back to the ground rules.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-05-2022, 11:05 PM

What?

somebodyshotmypaw
11-05-2022, 11:07 PM
I knew Kelly was a good coach and could win because he had already proven it. I was admittedly skeptical because I was thinking/hoping that he would be a bad fit at LSU.

Tater
11-05-2022, 11:10 PM
This is why I don't post drunk on the board. MFs talked me into it and I start just saying shit. Back to the ground rules.

Nah i'm ignoring the ground rules cause this finna be post 999. Post 1k gets to be the dumbest of the dumb. Drunkifesto inbound

BeardoMSU
11-05-2022, 11:16 PM
LSU is a week one hiccup against FSU from being playoff contenders. Hell, if they beat Georgia in Atlanta, can't see them not getting in even with 2 losses.

msstate7
11-05-2022, 11:17 PM
LSU is a week one hiccup against FSU from being playoff contenders. Hell, if they beat Georgia in Atlanta, can't see them not getting in even with 2 losses.

They can't beat Georgia; but if leach is smart's consultant for that game, lsu absolutely makes the playoffs as sec champs

lastmajordog
11-05-2022, 11:20 PM
I was one of those that thought he was a bad hire......hats off to him.....congrats......

PikeDawg15
11-06-2022, 12:30 AM
1. I wasn?t a fan of the Brian Kelly or Mike Leach hires

2. I did in fact think LSU was a 7-5 team this year watching them play

But I?ve been preaching this since week 2

Something is wrong with Alabama , Alabama could EASILY have FOUR losses rn,

LC Dawg
11-06-2022, 12:39 AM
I thought Kelly would struggle adapting to the SEC and it still seemed like early this year he might but I guess I was wrong and his team has been impressive. Even though they were playing for 1st in the West tonight I think being the underdog gave him a nothing to lose attitude which led to going for two. If he missed there would be some rational LSU fans (3.7% of the fanbase) that gave him props for having the chance but the rest would have wanted to string him up. Great job by him and the Tigers. **** Bama.

parabrave
11-06-2022, 12:43 AM
One thing about Kelly and I will give him credit. Remember what a crappy passer Daniels was at the start of the Season. He has gotten better each week. Thats because of Coaching.

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 12:46 AM
Right now I can't argue with none of that. Leach do need to yank a knot in some folks' asses now. This team has no killer instinct and that is on Leach.

AU coaching staff had 3 days to prepare. We had two weeks. I know. We overlooked them before we stomp Ga.****

State82
11-06-2022, 12:48 AM
LSU is a week one hiccup against FSU from being playoff contenders.

And one flukey as hell hiccup at that.

R2Dawg
11-06-2022, 09:05 AM

It ain't knots or chairs that are the problem. Leach needs to look in the mirror. He got outcoached by a one week HC named Cadilac

tcdog70
11-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Hmmm, a Coach wins big at Norte Dame and you think he won’t come to LSU and win big.. If so you area dumb ass. LSU will always have elite talent, lots of money—great Fan support.Elmer Fudd can win 10 at LSU

Coach34
11-06-2022, 01:20 PM

Dumbo will be fine next year as long as this Freshman QB develops. He looked pretty good at times last week. He better get that lockerroom under control tho or it wont matter.

msstate7
11-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Dumbo will be fine next year as long as this Freshman QB develops. He looked pretty good at times last week. He better get that lockerroom under control tho or it wont matter.

I liked weigman also. I was disappointed he didn't play yesterday bc he looked like a young star after game 1; I wanted to see if he could do it again. Weigman could be jimbo's saving grace

msstate7
11-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Hmmm, a Coach wins big at Norte Dame and you think he won’t come to LSU and win big.. If so you area dumb ass. LSU will always have elite talent, lots of money—great Fan support.Elmer Fudd can win 10 at LSU

Not sure who this was addressed at. In the offseason, I pointed out the last 3 lsu coaches have won a natty, and I expected him to make it 4

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Same guys that said Kelly sucked pumped up leach, I'm sure

You have this totally backwards. The Leach-haters were screaming about how bad Kelly was in order to spin our game against them as an unforgivable loss.

msstate7
11-06-2022, 01:45 PM
You have this totally backwards. The Leach-haters were screaming about how bad Kelly was in order to spin our game against them as an unforgivable loss.

I'm talking off-season. And to be quite frank, lsu was bad early this season. We absolutely blew the lsu game.

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 01:47 PM
I'm talking off-season. And to be quite frank, lsu was bad early this season. We absolutely blew the lsu game.

Regardless, the idea that "Leach fans were the ones that said Kelly would be bad at LSU" is completely detached from reality.

Catfish
11-06-2022, 05:09 PM
I can promise you Kelly's first thought after the game was that he could never have done that at Notre Dame.

tcdog70
11-06-2022, 06:40 PM
Not sure who this was addressed at. In the offseason, I pointed out the last 3 lsu coaches have won a natty, and I expected him to make it 4

It was addressed to the folks that thought Kelly was a bad hire. Not you unless the shoe fits.

Schultzy
11-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Surely LSU will beat ark and a&m

By a lot