civildawg
11-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Agreed. There is no coming back from this game

msudawglb
11-05-2022, 09:51 PM
I agree. He needs to go. This offense is ridiculous and embarrassing

Activated Alpha
11-05-2022, 09:51 PM
I fully support this. I was mad at the LSU game and even didn't want him fired during the KY team. But this game? I'm done. It's over for me. Pack your bags shithead

lefty96
11-05-2022, 09:54 PM
I?ve been watching lsu/bama. This shit don?t worth my time. I suggest y?all do the same.

Joebob
11-05-2022, 09:54 PM
The problem to me seems to be that they can't make any adjustments once things start going south.

Dawgface
11-05-2022, 09:59 PM
I?ve been watching lsu/bama. This shit don?t worth my time. I suggest y?all do the same.

I did the same. Haven't watched one play of our game. Leach needs to go tho.

CoachT14
11-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Watch his dumb arse upset Georgia next week.

Dawgface
11-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Watch his dumb arse upset Georgia next week.

Half of GA's team will have to drop dead for that to happen.

TrapGame
11-05-2022, 11:04 PM
I'm finally off the Leach wagon.

Maybe with a new AD coming in he decides to retire. I think that would be best for both of us.

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 12:54 AM
The problem to me seems to be that they can't make any adjustments once things start going south.

Opposing D can and does make adjustments, often at the half. We have nothing on that little piece of paper to adjust. I was there as per the last 55 years of home games. worst loss I've ever seen, 3-2 AU. Worst win, tonight over AU. No one fears our offense, especially when we give up even trying to run. Marks OT TD probably still has them in a state of shock.

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 01:46 AM
Womp womp

MaroonFlounder
11-06-2022, 02:07 AM
And then, if the next guy ain't worth a shit, what do we do?

Quaoarsking
11-06-2022, 02:17 AM
Opposing D can and does make adjustments, often at the half. We have nothing on that little piece of paper to adjust. I was there as per the last 55 years of home games. worst loss I've ever seen, 3-2 AU. Worst win, tonight over AU. No one fears our offense, especially when we give up even trying to run. Marks OT TD probably still has them in a state of shock.

The fact that you didn't say Vanderbilt 2020 calls your credibility into question.

BhamDawg
11-06-2022, 02:30 AM
The fact that you didn't say Vanderbilt 2020 calls your credibility into question.

Remind me?who was the coach then?

SailingDawg
11-06-2022, 06:44 AM

Right. Fire a guy who gets 10 wins everywhere he goes. Then what?

Ranchdawg
11-06-2022, 07:58 AM
My wife that is not real savvy about football said towards end of the game that this team is not coached very well. I have to agree.

sandjunky
11-06-2022, 08:11 AM
His idea of an adjustment is to remove all the folding chairs

Next thing you know - we?ll have pull-up bars on the sideline to teach our receivers to stretch those dinosaur arms

Maroonthirteen
11-06-2022, 08:23 AM
His idea of an adjustment is to remove all the folding chairs

Next thing you know - we?ll have pull-up bars on the sideline to teach our receivers to stretch those dinosaur arms

Is there a shed around the football facility? A GA needs to keep an eye on that this week.***.

Always someone else fault. Never the 7-9 play offense. It's in swing your sword.*

Schultzy
11-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Why didn’t the guy who made a 53 yard fg this season attempt the last fg in regulation?

HaggardDawg
11-06-2022, 08:44 AM
Give me Hugh Freeze. He didn?t do anything that other Sec programs don?t do. He just had the lead singer of a Korn tribute band obsess over him. I forgive him.

Cowbell
11-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Right. Fire a guy who gets 10 wins everywhere he goes. Then what?

Who you talking about?

Gypsy_RoadDawg
11-06-2022, 09:13 AM
I was frustrated as everyone else was with the offensive performance in the second half, BUT we got it done when we had to. It seems we go into a funk when we get the lead and just go through the motions of playing football. We have got to keep focus. The bigger problem is with our punting game it was atrocious. It kept Auburn with good field position all night especially in the second half. You have to give credit though to our FG kicker for making the game tying kick after being iced twice. That was clutch and the irony is Carlson the Auburn kicker missed his chance in the OT period. I kind of felt we had it at that point with no pressure on the offense to score.

basedog
11-06-2022, 09:19 AM
I was frustrated as everyone else was with the offensive performance in the second half, BUT we got it done when we had to. It seems we go into a funk when we get the lead and just go through the motions of playing football. We have got to keep focus. The bigger problem is with our punting game it was atrocious. It kept Auburn with good field position all night especially in the second half. You have to give credit though to our FG kicker for making the game tying kick after being iced twice. That was clutch and the irony is Carlson the Auburn kicker missed his chance in the OT period. I kind of felt we had it at that point with no pressure on the offense to score.

Special teams have been sub-par for 3 years. But I was happy to see our kicker drill three straight, hope that helps his confidence going forward.

Mjoelner34
11-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Why didn?t the guy who made a 53 yard fg this season attempt the last fg in regulation?

Because if he had and he had missed, the very same people questioning that move now would be bitching because he didn't use the guy who had just drilled 3 straight 44 yarders and obviously had the hot foot. Once you figure out their arguments, they really are simple people.

Schultzy
11-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Because if he had and he had missed, the very same people questioning that move now would be bitching because he didn't use the guy who had just drilled 3 straight 44 yarders and obviously had the hot foot. Once you figure out their arguments, they really are simple people.

I can hit an eight iron directly at the stick…but if I’m 250 yards out it doesn’t make any sense.

Goldendawg
11-06-2022, 10:20 AM

The procedure penalty right before this FG attempt was probably the difference in it being good. Also, didn't understand Will clocking the ball in the last drive when we had two TO's left.

Dawgology
11-06-2022, 10:20 AM

We find someone else. But the best thing to do would be to find a proven winner that is innovative and will recruit and get out in front of NIL. Will it cost a lot of money? Yes. That comes down to commitment by the university to the football program. Baseball is cool and all but it sure as hell does not pay the bills nor get the national attention that an athletic program needs to succeed. It is time to shit or get off the pot.

MaroonFlounder
11-06-2022, 11:10 AM
We find someone else. But the best thing to do would be to find a proven winner that is innovative and will recruit and get out in front of NIL. Will it cost a lot of money? Yes. That comes down to commitment by the university to the football program. Baseball is cool and all but it sure as hell does not pay the bills nor get the national attention that an athletic program needs to succeed. It is time to shit or get off the pot.

Do we have the $$$$ to keep paying buyouts like other P5 programs?

parabrave
11-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Do we have the $$$$ to keep paying buyouts like other P5 programs?

This. He is here till at least next year or he retires after OM buttstomps us.

Santiago
11-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Dump this mother****er. His offense and his QB. This team is embarrassing

Do you mind writing the $16.8 million buyout, and the assistant salaries also?