PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt blasting Cohen & SEC

HaggardDawg
11-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Sorry if already discussed but I just listened to Matt?s rant on Hailstate+ about the disrespect in the timing of Cohen leaving. A point he brings up is Cohen being at practices the past week while we prepare for auburn. Cohen having access and knowledge of player availability, injuries, etc?..now he?s at auburn 5 days before we play them. How goes the SEC allow this in the spirit of competition? The second Cohen was hired and Harsin fired, Leach should have hired Harsin as an analyst for the rest of the season. Screw Auburn. The timing of this was intentional and screw Cohen for going along with it.

Goldendawg
11-03-2022, 09:57 PM
What is this "competition" term you are referring to? Asking for a bama friend in the SEC office.

BrunswickDawg
11-04-2022, 07:32 AM
Better watch our headset comms - Cohen might still have the frequencies. We all know how Aubby likes to tap into coaches comms.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2022, 07:52 AM
It feels good to know everyone sees the real John Cohen. He's an arrogant sack of shit that our boosters entitled. He sucked at his job. But he had to job on that job because he was losing his.

Santiago
11-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Maybe my post should go on another thread. On 247 they have a thread going to challenge anyone if we win Saturday to donate $5 per point scored to our NIL.
That is another way to give the middle finger to Auburn also.

TheLostDawg
11-04-2022, 09:44 AM
Maybe my post should go on another thread. On 247 they have a thread going to challenge anyone if we win Saturday to donate $5 per point scored to our NIL.

I think you should make a thread and ask if we win to donate per point we score, can let it be person dependant on amount

TheLostDawg
11-04-2022, 09:45 AM

I think you should make a thread and ask if we win to donate per point we score, can let it be person dependant on amount

BulldogDX55
11-04-2022, 10:40 AM

Gene can be super lame and water tote-y, but this is a great idea and ED should definitely join in on that challenge.

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2022, 10:42 AM
It feels good to know everyone sees the real John Cohen.

I don't know Cohen. But I do have a Cohen story I enjoy telling. From many years ago.

I was at baseball camp at MSU late 80s. We were staying in Evans. Early one evening I went to the commons area to get a snack from the vending machine. As I walked into the room i saw the hottest chick I had ever seen in my life, up to that point. I stared at her, not on purpose but as an involuntary reflex that a teen boy has when seeing a beautiful young lady. Anyways, my gaze didn't last long as I felt the deep penetration of a stare deep in my soul. As I snapped to and scanned the room, there stood Cohen giving me a look that if he could rob me of my soul at that very moment, I believe he would have. Hahahaha. I guess it was his girlfriend.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2022, 10:52 AM

Great idea!

Commercecomet24
11-04-2022, 10:53 AM
I don't know Cohen. But I do have a Cohen story I enjoy telling. From many years ago.

I was at baseball camp at MSU late 80s. We were staying in Evans. Early one evening I went to the commons area to get a snack from the vending machine. As I walked into the room i saw the hottest chick I had ever seen in my life, up to that point. I stared at her, not on purpose but as an involuntary reflex that a teen boy has when seeing a beautiful young lady. Anyways, my gaze didn't last long as I felt the deep penetration of a stare deep in my soul. As I snapped to and scanned the room, there stood Cohen giving me a look that if he could rob me of my soul at that very moment, I believe he would have. Hahahaha. I guess it was his girlfriend.

Great story! You should've just winked at him!

Coach34
11-04-2022, 10:57 AM
What's Cohen going to tell Auburn about Saturday- watch the checkdown passes? Leach's offense doesnt do anything different week to week.

Santiago
11-04-2022, 12:17 PM
What's Cohen going to tell Auburn about Saturday- watch the checkdown passes? Leach's offense doesnt do anything different week to week.

I wonder what will be Auburn's defensive approach? Their run defense is really bad, so if they drop 8, we should shred them on check downs and run plays.
Will they play the drop 8, or really try to mix it up.
What is your prediction on Auburn's approach?

Coach34
11-04-2022, 12:30 PM
I wonder what will be Auburn's defensive approach? Their run defense is really bad, so if they drop 8, we should shred them on check downs and run plays.
Will they play the drop 8, or really try to mix it up.
What is your prediction on Auburn's approach?

I would do what Kentucky and Bama have done. Bring 4 but from different places every time. Play physical underneath and force throws quickly- then blow them up when the ball gets there.

parabrave
11-04-2022, 01:28 PM
I would do what Kentucky and Bama have done. Bring 4 but from different places every time. Play physical underneath and force throws quickly- then blow them up when the ball gets there.

And Hit WR get him dirty and see gow he reacts.

TrapGame
11-04-2022, 01:32 PM

Cadillac said on the Auburn's coaches show last night that he and the staff have been staying up till 1 and 2 in the morning coming up with a game plan for us.

BulldogBear
11-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Cadillac said on the Auburn's coaches show last night that he and the staff have been staying up till 1 and 2 in the morning coming up with a game plan for us.

This is their season. They are 3-5. TAMU and WKU at home. Likely not beating Bama in T-Town. That means they HAVE to beat us. We will get their best effort of the season.

PikeDawg15
11-04-2022, 02:01 PM
This is their season. They are 3-5. TAMU and WKU at home. Likely not beating Bama in T-Town. That means they HAVE to beat us. We will get their best effort of the season.

When your a blue blood, everyone gives you their best effort

DownwardDawg
11-04-2022, 02:01 PM

Yep. And nothing would surprise me at this point.

DownwardDawg
11-04-2022, 02:12 PM
When your a blue blood, everyone gives you their best effort

Lol! Nice!!

EdwardDrayton
11-04-2022, 05:43 PM

Now that’s just plain funny!

EdwardDrayton
11-04-2022, 05:51 PM

Yep. Sports Admin course offering ?How to Play State 101?

Jack Lambert
11-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Now that’s just plain funny!

If they know the call signals from the sideline that will help their DC call a play faster.