PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on the first coach to donate

HoopsDawg
11-03-2022, 08:39 PM
To the bulldog initiative. Leach makes a good bit more than me. And it's these players that get him paid.

Really Clark?
11-03-2022, 08:51 PM
You will be waiting a while since coaches can't donate cash to these entities

HoopsDawg
11-03-2022, 09:25 PM

So anyone can donate with the exception of Mr or Ms Leach?

CharlieWinfield
11-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Frustrating, but that?s basically it. The new guidance says that is a violation of such a person “subscribes to the entity and donates cash to the entity (regardless of whether funds are earmarked for a specific sport or SA).”

Coach34
11-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Frustrating, but that?s basically it. The new guidance says that is a violation of such a person “subscribes to the entity and donates cash to the entity (regardless of whether funds are earmarked for a specific sport or SA).”

You have to money launder it like Democrats do with Ukraine money.

Leach can donate 250K to the Dewey/Cheatem & Howe Bulldog Blitz LLC for helping the homeless. Bulldog Blitz LLC donates 250K to NIL.

Look to the Democrat Party to show you the way to get money where it needs to go

Catfish
11-03-2022, 09:55 PM

Leach can donate 250K to the Dewey/Cheatem & Howe Bulldog Blitz LLC for helping the homeless. Bulldog Blitz LLC donates 250K to NIL.

Look to the Democrat Party to show you the way to get money where it needs to go

One could look at the Clinton Foundation for guidelines. ******

WhiskeyPirate
11-03-2022, 09:57 PM

Lol

jacksondawg
11-03-2022, 10:05 PM

While we are at it the athletic department can hire me as a consultant for $10 million. I'll turn around and donate $10 million to NIL.

Goldendawg
11-03-2022, 10:07 PM
I hate to read posts here telling other people how to spend their $, BUT, we need a closer relationship with our 18 or so ex-players in the NFL. I read an article how how much many of them have made or will make in the future. I bet several give behind the scenes. We need a better relationship with them whether they choose to give or not. Putting guys in the league gets the attention of recruits as does having them back on campus. I had to call the Bulldog Club myself a few weeks ago and tell them that they were leaving Gabe Jackson off the video board of NFL Dawgs. She said she would alert the proper people and there he was the next game. How in the world do you miss Gabe Jackson (Cohen Administration lack of attention to detail?) Sweat the details to succeed, Hail State!

Commercecomet24
11-03-2022, 10:10 PM
I hate to read posts here telling other people how to spend their $, BUT, we need a closer relationship with our 18 or so ex-players in the NFL. I read an article how how much many of them have made or will make in the future. I bet several give behind the scenes. We need a better relationship with them whether they choose to give or not. Putting guys in the league gets the attention of recruits as does having them back on campus. I had to call the Bulldog Club myself a few weeks ago and tell them that they were leaving Gabe Jackson off the video board of NFL Dawgs. Hail State!

This staff is already doing that. Leach has a great relationship with past players. KJ Wright was instrumental in getting several defensive players last year.

Mjoelner34
11-03-2022, 10:13 PM

Cecil Newton could probably help him find a church to donate to for only $180k in return.

Goldendawg
11-03-2022, 10:17 PM
This staff is already doing that. Leach has a great relationship with past players. KJ Wright was instrumental in getting several defensive players last year.

Glad to hear. Thanks!

Lord McBuckethead
11-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Or literally every single Trump transaction since 2016. See Saudi Billions. Billions. Just in case you don?t know the difference. That is over 2500 millions.

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2022, 11:21 PM
While we are at it the athletic department can hire me as a consultant for $10 million. I'll turn around and donate $10 million to NIL.
I might have to hold a little back for administrative fees. Maybe $500k or so but it would be negotiable.

Really Clark?
11-04-2022, 12:50 AM
So anyone can donate with the exception of Mr or Ms Leach?

Actually its all coaches and school staff members as well.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-04-2022, 01:19 AM

You might run into a little problem with the IRS and other agencies about a sham contract. Of course, you might be worth $10 mill, who knows.

FISHDAWG
11-04-2022, 08:24 AM
One could look at the Clinton Foundation for guidelines. ******

repped

KentuckyDawg13
11-04-2022, 08:44 AM
To insinuate the dems are worse than the previous administration is a complete joke. Sounds like a lot of people need to read some unbiased news for once.

NIL is the beginning of the end of NCAA sports. Mark it.

WhiskeyPirate
11-04-2022, 08:51 AM
To insinuate the dems are worse than the previous administration is a complete joke. Sounds like a lot of people need to read some unbiased news for once.

I’m cant understand why Leach isn’t using his salary to donate to NIL-

Genespage level of stupidity

Coach34
11-04-2022, 11:41 AM

Very little unbiased news exists- especially MSM. Report came out this week about how MSM news coverage of Republicans was 87% unfavorable. That in itself is "election interference".

The problem we have is the Washington Swamp which is made up of Dems and Rep's filling their pockets off the govt and lobbies while "journalists" get their pockets filled to cover things with the preferred spin. But to act like the Ukraine isnt some big money grab means you are stupid or extremely partisan.

Homedawg
11-04-2022, 12:03 PM

Where would I find unbiased news? MSNBC? CNN?? ***

Commercecomet24
11-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Where would I find unbiased news? MSNBC? CNN?? ***

Elitedawgs?********