11-03-2022, 01:20 PM
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2022/11/ex-nfl-player-indicted-again.html

More on Quinton Culberson

Apoplectic
11-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Put this POS in prison before he kills someone innocent

NaborhoodDawg
11-03-2022, 06:27 PM
When I was at state, Culberson was in one of my classes. He had gotten cut from NFL and was coming back to school. We got to talking as I had grown up watching him play. Exchanged numbers cause he didn?t know anyone.

About a week later, he calls me and says ?meet me at this apartment, we got girls and weed, you need to bring some coke.? I said ?excuse me?? He goes ?yeah man, the cocaine. Bring some with you.? Needless to say, I never spoke to him again.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-03-2022, 06:44 PM
When I was at state, Culberson was in one of my classes. He had gotten cut from NFL and was coming back to school. We got to talking as I had grown up watching him play. Exchanged numbers cause he didn?t know anyone.

About a week later, he calls me and says ?meet me at this apartment, we got girls and weed, you need to bring some coke.? I said ?excuse me?? He goes ?yeah man, the cocaine. Bring some with you.? Needless to say, I never spoke to him again.

Yep. The drugs are going to kill him, or get him killed. Hate to see a life spiral down like this. It’s bad for the individual, the family, and society.