PDA

View Full Version : Athletic Department Email

Pinto
11-02-2022, 10:38 AM
Anyone else get the email from Brackey asking everyone to support the Bulldog Initiative?

Man, 24 hours have passed and our athletic department has already moved light years ahead.

Thanks Auburn!

Leroy Jenkins
11-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Addition by subtraction. I don't dislike John in any way, but he does not have the personality to be what the job requires and that is not a shot at him, I don't either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJBsDnLXtPo

KOdawg1
11-02-2022, 10:43 AM
John Cohen leaving may prove to be the best thing that could've happened to us

Goldendawg
11-02-2022, 10:45 AM
After reading Steve's article on Cohen's exit on genespage yesterday, is he going with him to AU? Didn't know they were BFF.

Commercecomet24
11-02-2022, 10:47 AM
After reading Steve's article on Cohen's exit on genespage yesterday, is he going with him to AU? Didn't know they were BFF.

That was an interesting article, to say the least.

Santiago
11-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Steve tried to say he was just on the Auburn board at the request of their mods to clarify things being posted in social media.
But dang, he was in multiple threads over there clarifying posters on their board, to give Cohen a positive vibe. He was doing OT work overthere, all before Cohen had taken the job.
He might be all about MSU, but he was working hard for Cohen this past weekend also.

Coach34
11-02-2022, 10:52 AM

Steve has taken control of Jean's page from Mean Jean- he isnt going anywhere.

Goldendawg
11-02-2022, 10:54 AM
That was an interesting article, to say the least.

It seemed like he was more worried about Cohen, their friendship, all the secret information he would forever keep to himself than MSU.

Commercecomet24
11-02-2022, 11:01 AM
It seemed like he was more worried about Cohen, their friendship, all the secret information he would forever keep to himself than MSU.

Yeah I kinda got that vibe too. It was an odd article.

Goldendawg
11-02-2022, 11:21 AM
Now Robbie Faulk has posted a new genespage article on Cohen's leaving, same rehashed information. My MSU son left for class about 10:00 this morning. Should I call and check on him to see if the school still exists since Cohen is no longer there?***

PikeDawg15
11-02-2022, 11:30 AM

If Steve liked him

You know he isnt good for MSU