PDA

View Full Version : Impressive

AlSwearengen
11-01-2022, 06:53 PM
https://twitter.com/PBRGeorgia/status/1587195017885515777/photo/1

Interesting that Cupp is no longer the top rated SS in Ga. He started for the national team at SS.

Homedawg
11-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Be interesting to see if we can hang on to him. The other two aren't likely on that list.

AlSwearengen
11-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Be interesting to see if we can hang on to him. The other two aren't likely on that list.

I’m sorry, I’m not following. What do you mean when you say “The other two aren’t likely on that list”. Are you saying there is pretty much no chance they go to school?

Homedawg
11-01-2022, 09:15 PM
Sorry wasn't clear, I'm saying houck has shot up. He and grant are going to be tough to hang onto. But, you can't "keep" then if you don't sign them. This staff has changed from past staffs. Going after top top guys. Some you're going to lose. Part of it. But aren't putting all the eggs in that basket. We are recruiting at an elite level. Lots of top 50 guys. Lots of top 250. Then it's about evals. Hunter Hines wasn't in the top 500. So it's not perfect by a mile.

Commercecomet24
11-01-2022, 09:17 PM
Sorry wasn't clear, I'm saying houck has shot up. He and grant are going to be tough to hang onto. But, you can't "keep" then if you don't sign them. This staff has changed from past staffs. Going after top top guys. Some you're going to lose. Part of it. But aren't putting all the eggs in that basket. We are recruiting at an elite level. Lots of top 50 guys. Lots of top 250. Then it's about evals. Hunter Hines wasn't in the top 500. So it's not perfect by a mile.

Great post!

The Federalist Engineer
11-01-2022, 11:04 PM

I've never seen more HS blue chips go to college than last year, you absolutely sign these guys now.

Then Portal if they go pro.

That's how this business is done now. No other way, if being elite is the goal.