PDA

View Full Version : Hartwell resigns as Utah State AD last night

Msujd164
11-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Possible candidate?

From Thamel:

Spoke to Utah State AD John Hartwell. He said he resigned from Utah State last night to move his family back to the South. We had a great run at Utah State, he told ESPN. It is time to make sure my family comes first.

DownwardDawg
11-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Very interesting

Catfish
11-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Coincidence, maybe.

Saltydog
11-01-2022, 11:13 AM
Coincidence, maybe.

Almost too coincidental.....

Cooterpoot
11-01-2022, 11:14 AM
He's not coming here. His baggage is significant and why AU dropped him.

chainedup_Dawg
11-01-2022, 11:20 AM
I just can't see us taking on that kind of baggage

PGHBulldogBG
11-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Can someone refresh me on his baggage? It’s hard to keep up sometimes with everyone’s issues. He was responsible for hiring Freeze and getting “the network” involved, correct?

Commercecomet24
11-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Can someone refresh me on his baggage? It’s hard to keep up sometimes with everyone’s issues. He was responsible for hiring Freeze and getting “the network” involved, correct?

Multiple sexual assualt allegations against football players at Utah State, over several years and several different HC's and allegations of a coverup by the football program and university, most recently under HC Blake Anderson

PikeDawg15
11-01-2022, 01:30 PM
I talked with a certain radio show host this morning and he said the Utah State crap was a load of crap and that it was just some people trying to ruin others lives over petty shit

He said the Allegations there are all BS

Who knows honestly.

Commercecomet24
11-01-2022, 01:32 PM
I talked with a certain radio show host this morning and he said the Utah State crap was a load of crap and that it was just some people trying to ruin others lives over petty shit

Who knows honestly.

The problem is it goes all the way back to 2016 with multiple players and 2 different head coaches. There's a lot of smoke there.

TheLostDawg
11-01-2022, 01:52 PM

Who knows honestly.

Seems big brother Utah might be taking one from UM playbook if really is a bunch of smoke

PGHBulldogBG
11-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Multiple sexual assualt allegations against football players at Utah State, over several years and several different HC's and allegations of a coverup by the football program and university, most recently under HC Blake Anderson

Thanks for the recap now I remember. Definitely too much baggage to deal with and I hope we don’t express interest in him or give him the time of day

WhiskeyPirate
11-01-2022, 02:01 PM
A good rule of thumb on this AD search. Any candidate rosebuds crew is against is probably a good hire. Any candidate they support you know is going to be a disaster.

Commercecomet24
11-01-2022, 02:02 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WhiskeyPirate again.