PDA

View Full Version : I think this year has the best chance for a fight then a long time.

Jack Lambert
11-26-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm just saying we hadn?t had one in a long time and the atmosphere is there.

preachermatt83
11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
I think u may be right jack.

quickstrike2
11-26-2013, 05:25 PM
I hope we show up with that kind of attitude. They layed a butt whooping on us last year, this year we got to earn it.

hailmari
11-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I've been expecting it since the last egg bowl. Just feels right. There will be blood!

blacklistedbully
11-26-2013, 05:30 PM
I agree, unless Freezus has them ultra-focused to avoid distractions and be business-like.

But I could definitely see them coming in trying to make us look like their bitch. They'll want very badly to put the boot on our throat, and know if we whip their ass, we'll not only finish ahead of them in the SEC standings, but severely blunt their momentum going forward. A loss by them will look just as much a setback for them as the loss by us last year did.

I think both teams are gonna come in intent on putting an ass-whooping on the other. Both will be ridign high emotions and realize there is a ton at stake for both teams this year. We need the win for bowl eligibility and they need to not limp into a crappy bowl with back-to-back losses that place them just one spot above Arky for last place in the West.

BossDawg
11-26-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna try to be in the area when Ole Miss exits their buses and heckle Freeze about his huge teeth.

Dawg61
11-26-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm just saying we hadn?t had one in a long time and the atmosphere is there.

Ole Miss gonna get their asses whooped then. We beat up aTm and Bama on the lines. I promise you MSU has the Boss Hogs in this battle.

bully99
11-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Welcome to about three days ago. Did I not say that it was time for an eggbowl bench clearing brawl. Glad y'all coming to my side.