PDA

View Full Version : MSU Soccer Wins

SteelCurtain74
10-30-2022, 07:13 PM
their first SEC Tournament game in SCHOOL HISTORY ​tonight against Texas A & M. ​​​Armstrong has done a great job with this program and especially this year with all the injuries. They play Alabama on Tuesday.

I know, I know it's a niche non revenue sport that no one gives a schitt about but these ladies have represented themselves and our university very well this year.

This should lock a spot for them in the NCAA tournament.

R2Dawg
10-30-2022, 07:14 PM
They have had a pretty good year.

TheLostDawg
10-30-2022, 08:15 PM
their first SEC Tournament game in SCHOOL HISTORY ​tonight against Texas A & M. ​​​Armstrong has done a great job with this program and especially this year with all the injuries. They play Alabama on Tuesday.

I know, I know it's a niche non revenue sport that no one gives a schitt about but these ladies have represented themselves and our university very well this year.

Cohen made a great hire.

Sorry, had to stir the pot

Goldendawg
10-30-2022, 08:19 PM

My 85 year old Mom, who lives up the street, who loves State and most all sports texted me to tell me the game was on TV and later that we had won. She told me both times it was volleyball, however! She is all Dawg!

Pinto
10-30-2022, 08:21 PM
It was a 9 vs 10 play in game and they play Alabama (who hasn?t lost in sec play this season) next.
Not really that much of an achievement.

Tater
10-30-2022, 08:22 PM
Hail State!

Like was proven with women's basketball. State fans will get behind a team if they show heart and pride for their school. Keep it up Ladies!

TheLostDawg
10-30-2022, 09:44 PM
My 85 year old Mom, who lives up the street, who loves State and most all sports texted me to tell me the game was on TV and later that we had won. She told me both times it was volleyball, however! She is all Dawg!

Volleyball team beat LSU