PDA

View Full Version : We still feeling ok about....

CadaverDawg
10-29-2022, 09:25 PM
losing to this UK team?

Eye F'ing Roll.

I hope Leach rides off into the sunset at the end of this season. Time for a shot of adrenaline to this football program

msu15
10-29-2022, 09:28 PM
Watch yourself, the Pirate wannabes are coming with torches saying we are going to win 10 games and kick the Rebels ass.

dawgday166
10-29-2022, 09:31 PM
Watch yourself, the Pirate wannabes are coming with torches saying we are going to win 10 games and kick the Rebels ass.

Well this "pirate wannabe" has never said either and won't regardless of who the coach is. I wouldn't make those predictions while Kiffin coaching at OM if Little Nicky was our coach.

I just say Leach needs more time. However ... I am looking forward to MSU hiring the Napier type that will start losing to KY with FL talent at home.

Catfish
10-29-2022, 09:32 PM

You are just stupid.

CadaverDawg
10-29-2022, 09:33 PM

Lol, Leach couldn't win 10+ at State with Kingsbury, Welker and Crabtree. We need to spread it out and incorporate tempo, and a dual threat QB like Tennessee has.....and Leach isn't going to change. It will never work at a high level here.

And spare me the "Parsons will change everything" crap. Sawyer can't even figure it out enough to get garbage snaps, but we think we'll see Parsons before 5 years from now? Please. I'll bet anyone here that Parsons never starts a game at QB for MSU under Mike Leach. That's how sure I am that we will either have a new coach or he will transfer before he gets to where he can play in this offense

CadaverDawg
10-29-2022, 09:34 PM
Well this "pirate wannabe" has never said either and won't regardless of who the coach is. I wouldn't make those predictions while Kiffin coaching at OM if Little Nicky was our coach.

I just say Leach needs more time. However ... I am looking forward to MSU hiring the Napier type that will start losing to KY with FL talent at home.

So Leach gets 4 years before judgement, but Napier gets half a season?

Seems fair*

BeardoMSU
10-29-2022, 09:35 PM
Na...

msu15
10-29-2022, 09:35 PM
You are just stupid.

Coming from you that is a compliment.

Catfish
10-29-2022, 09:36 PM
Coming from you that is a compliment.

Your welcome!

Quaoarsking
10-29-2022, 09:38 PM
I don't get too worked up about losing to top 25 teams on the road.

Now we won't know until January who is and isn't a top 25 team, but Kentucky is fairly likely to finish ranked. Hopefully we get a win or 2 over ranked team too, to add to the 2 that Leach got last year.

dawgday166
10-29-2022, 09:40 PM
So Leach gets 4 years before judgement, but Napier gets half a season?

Seems fair*

I'm just judging Napier exactly like y'all judged Leach from the get go. And Napier didn't inherit the a dumpster fire like Leach did or have a Covid year to go thru either. He actually inherited talent. All y'all were on Leach from the get go when he was starting all true FR in backfield during the Covid year. He also went thru 2 seasons when he didn't always have a full roster to play with due to Covid. OM 2 years ago and bowl game last year were both bad Covid deals.

But y'all conveniently forget about all of that and if you do remember it's like "no excuses". So I'm just judging our numero uno candidate when JoMo was shown the door and wondering how'd he be doing here at good ole, upper tier MSU right now.

Goldendawg
10-29-2022, 09:42 PM
I don't get too worked up about losing to top 25 teams on the road.

Now we won't know until January who is and isn't a top 25 team, but Kentucky is fairly likely to finish ranked. Hopefully we get a win or 2 over ranked team too, to add to the 2 that Leach got last year.

KY just lost on the road to TN, who is very good, 44-6. Probably good we don't play TN home or away.

Catfish
10-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Delete

Quaoarsking
10-29-2022, 09:50 PM
KY just lost on the road to TN, who is very good, 44-6. Probably good we don't play TN home or away.

Yeah, if the SEC had a full round-robin instead of a 6/2 format, we'd end up with 1 more loss than we're going to.

Todd4State
10-29-2022, 09:58 PM
Yeah Kentucky losing in Knoxville to undefeated Tennessee makes our loss to Kentucky look soooo bad.**

Guess our loss to Alabama or LSU is going to look bad next weekend too.**

PikeDawg15
10-29-2022, 10:07 PM

Whiskey incoming and gonna call everyone stupid for criticizing a man making almost 6 million a year

Bothrops
10-29-2022, 10:11 PM
losing to this UK team?

Eye F'ing Roll.

I hope Leach rides off into the sunset at the end of this season. Time for a shot of adrenaline to this football program

The problem is we can't get anybody we'd be satisfied with in the W category. Our job is less attractive now than it was a decade ago.

PikeDawg15
10-29-2022, 10:33 PM
The problem is we can't get anybody we'd be satisfied with in the W category. Our job is less attractive now than it was a decade ago.

I strongly disagree. We have more money than we did 10 years ago

We have some well known big money people but the Athletic department has not made NIL a priority like other schools in our state have.

We need a AD that is a go getter and isn?t just happy where we are .

I also am fine with a guy who wants to use us to get another AD job, that means he did a good job.

Go get a AD that knows the importance of branding because miss st needs rebranding and engage the alumni and big money people and show them you are serious about winning in football so they have a reason to give some money.

Bothrops
10-29-2022, 10:56 PM
I strongly disagree. We have more money than we did 10 years ago

We have some well known big money people but the Athletic department has not made NIL a priority like other schools in our state have.

We need a AD that is a go getter and isn?t just happy where we are .

I also am fine with a guy who wants to use us to get another AD job, that means he did a good job.

Go get a AD that knows the importance of branding because miss st needs rebranding and engage the alumni and big money people and show them you are serious about winning in football so they have a reason to give some money.

Everyone else has more money than they did 10 years ago.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-29-2022, 11:09 PM
Tennessee and Georgia are better than BAMA right now.

PikeDawg15
10-30-2022, 12:15 AM
Tennessee and Georgia are better than BAMA right now.

Agree

I think LSU wins the sec west and beats Alabama next week.

dawgday166
10-30-2022, 12:23 AM
Agree

I think LSU wins the sec west and beats Alabama next week.

Won't happen. Bama will be in Natty Title game.

I do think LSU may be better than them ... they ain't winning the game tho.

msstate7
10-30-2022, 07:31 AM
Bama and Georgia were 2 td favorites as a few days ago. FPI has both at 75% next week.

Maroonthirteen
10-30-2022, 08:31 AM
I've never felt good about the UK loss. However Tennessee usually beats UK if Tennessee Is halfway decent. Specifically this year, Neyland is the tough place in the country to play. So the results of UT v UK mean nothing for us.

With that said, we will finish 7-5. Hopefully....

WhiskeyPirate
10-30-2022, 08:43 AM
Whiskey incoming and gonna call everyone stupid for criticizing a man making almost 6 million a year

I wouldn?t call everyone stupid, I would however call you stupid, which you clearly are.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-30-2022, 09:10 AM
The thing about the UK game is Leach getting completely away from everything that had worked all season, establishing the run early to open up the passing attack.

PikeDawg15
10-30-2022, 09:20 AM
I wouldn?t call everyone stupid, I would however call you stupid, which you clearly are.

Thanks for the compliment