PDA

View Full Version : If we don't skill drag Auburn by 40+ next weekend...

Tater
10-29-2022, 06:11 PM
Then sure you can say we soft.

Somehow, someway, every game week before Auburn that school reminds me that I like to drive in my truck. Auburn sucks. **** em.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2qXP7bx_o8

HancockCountyDog
10-29-2022, 06:14 PM
They've quit - we win by 20+.

CaptainObvious
10-29-2022, 06:18 PM
Disappointment is a drink best served cold.

Tater
10-29-2022, 06:29 PM
Also Cohen isn't going to be in charge of the football hire. Auburn wanted an AD who would give up that power. Makes me think there was more smoke to us telling him to look around. He found a desperate idiot.

Bring in someone who will market the shit out of State. I want an outsider damnit

Yes I'm too drunk to be posting on this board

CadaverDawg
10-29-2022, 06:31 PM
Also Cohen isn't going to be in charge of the football hire. Auburn wanted an AD who would give up that power. Makes me think there was more smoke to us telling him to look around. He found a desperate idiot.

Bring in someone who will market the shit out of State. I want an outsider damnit

Post drunk more. I agree with you

msstate7
10-29-2022, 06:31 PM

You're never too drunk to post on a message board

Commercecomet24
10-29-2022, 06:34 PM
You're never too drunk to post on a message board

You might be a redneck if....you're to drunk to post on a college football message board

Leroy Jenkins
10-29-2022, 06:52 PM

Every single word of this.

DownwardDawg
10-29-2022, 06:53 PM
You might be a redneck if....you're to drunk to post on a college football message board

This is a great post!!!!

Oh, and Tator, I love that video. I watch it every year and remind my Bama buddy every season.

Tater
10-30-2022, 11:48 AM
Nah I have a rule that I need to just put the phone away when drinking too much. Saves me a lot of potential headaches

was21
10-30-2022, 12:46 PM
In wine there is truth.

R2Dawg
10-30-2022, 02:56 PM

Most I've agreed with a drunk in a while.