PDA

View Full Version : Bye Week thoughts, CFB games this weekend

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 12:27 PM
Since we cant lose this week it should be stress free weekend.

Gonna grill out with the family tommorow and watch some football

Whats the most interesting game this weekend

I think tennessee is going to smoke Kentucky

Arky is gonna lay it on auburn

Michigan will destroy michigan state

Penn state vs ohio state should be interesting but james franklin cant win the big game and hes going to stay there forever because he wont do bad enough to get fired

I think the most interesting game is Ole miss @ A&M. This is a must win for both teams and more so A&M and jimbo's future

Catfish
10-28-2022, 12:41 PM

Penn state vs ohio state should be interesting but james franklin cant win the big game and hes going to stay there forever because he wont do bad enough to get fired

I think the most interesting game is Ole miss @ A&M. This is a must win for both teams and more so A&M and jimbo's future

If Arky beats Auburn I say Harsin is let go Sunday or Monday. Most interesting game is Ole Miss and A&M. Really pulling for A&M.

parabrave
10-28-2022, 12:48 PM
Think OM is going to Boat race TAM. Arky takes it to Aubbie so that Harison is gone and they get someone who will utilize Tank just in time for us. Fla plays Uga tough. Tenn over KY and SC over MU/

TrapGame
10-28-2022, 01:06 PM
Harsin isn't gone until they hire an AD.

Lane beats the breaks off the Aggies.

Jarius
10-28-2022, 01:07 PM
Think OM is going to Boat race TAM. Arky takes it to Aubbie so that Harison is gone and they get someone who will utilize Tank just in time for us. Fla plays Uga tough. Tenn over KY and SC over MU/

Ole Miss isn't going to boat race anyone. They beat Troy by 8, Tulsa by 7, and just lost to lsu by nearly 30. It's time for them to pay the piper and reality is about to set in for those clowns.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 01:08 PM
AM is gonna be dangerous from here on out. They are desparate and desparate teams pull out all the stops. Jimbo will go down fighting. That game could go either way. OM defense is beat up and the aggies have the defense that could stop om. If Jimbo will run the ball they have a good chance.

WSOPdawg
10-28-2022, 01:14 PM

We're on opposite extremes this week Pike... I think the KY passing game (& Levis) can find a lot of success against the UT secondary to make this a 35-30 type of game with UT winning but UK covering.

I like the hook on Auburn and am taking the 3.5, as well as look for the Spartans to hang with Harbaugh's boys (MSU is now getting 23 points). BUT I'm definitely all-in on aTm to hand OM their 2nd loss of the season as I think Achane will run it down their throat and the A&M defense can slow down Dart and Co... gimme the 2.5 (which the line is now 1.5 signalling the sharps are putting their money on the Aggies).

All in all, should be a great weekend for football watching.

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2022, 01:34 PM
It time for the World's Greatest Outdoor Cocktail Party here in Coastal Georgia! My UGA crew got here Tuesday. I just got back from finishing DFL at an 8:30 shotgun shamble (bloody Mary's won). Headed to the armpit of FL at 6:45 tomorrow to set up the tailgate. Got our friends from Piedmont Brewery in Macon joining us around 9 with a ton of brew and BBQ. Looking forward to watching the Gators flounder and not cover the spread. Just a preview of when this crew joins us in the Junction in 2 weeks.

Got a fun 3 weeks of football with the Cocktail this weekend, Valdosta State next weekend for Senior Night for my youngest, and wrapping with a weekend in Starkville with MSU crew and UGA crew meeting up. Reminds me more about why we should all love football season!

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 01:39 PM
It time for the World's Greatest Outdoor Cocktail Party here in Coastal Georgia! My UGA crew got here Tuesday. I just got back from finishing DFL at an 8:30 shotgun shamble (bloody Mary's won). Headed to the armpit of FL at 6:45 tomorrow to set up the tailgate. Got our friends from Piedmont Brewery in Macon joining us around 9 with a ton of brew and BBQ. Looking forward to watching the Gators flounder and not cover the spread. Just a preview of when this crew joins us in the Junction in 2 weeks.

Got a fun 3 weeks of football with the Cocktail this weekend, Valdosta State next weekend for Senior Night for my youngest, and wrapping with a weekend in Starkville with MSU crew and UGA crew meeting up. Reminds me more about why we should all love football season!

The real question are you going to wear your MSU gear to the uga/uf game lol!

Johnson85
10-28-2022, 01:53 PM
AM is gonna be dangerous from here on out. They are desparate and desparate teams pull out all the stops. Jimbo will go down fighting. That game could go either way. OM defense is beat up and the aggies have the defense that could stop om. If Jimbo will run the ball they have a good chance.

I think if A&M hasn't given up, I'd actually favor them. They're at home. They have the athletes to stop UM's offense. They can run the ball if they give the ball to Achane.

I just don't know if they've given up yet. I didn't see the USCe game. Was that just a shitty road performance by them? Or did getting beat by us followed up by falling just short at Bama just take the wind out of their sails?

TrapGame
10-28-2022, 02:06 PM
I think if A&M hasn't given up, I'd actually favor them. They're at home. They have the athletes to stop UM's offense. They can run the ball if they give the ball to Achane.

I just don't know if they've given up yet. I didn't see the USCe game. Was that just a shitty road performance by them? Or did getting beat by us followed up by falling just short at Bama just take the wind out of their sails?

I watched the SC/A&M game as a palette cleanser after our Blue Grass Debacle. SC took it to them all night. A&M would score a TD and SC would come back and answer. I think the kick in the nuts was SC taking the opening kick to the house. That really effed with the Aggies. Twenty seconds into the game and they give up a touchdown.

Coach34
10-28-2022, 02:11 PM
I expect Kentucky to play Tenn fairly well. They have had 2 weeks to get ready. Tenn will win the game but I think Kentucky covers

Either UPig rolls and Auburn comes together and pulls the upset. Just no way to tell if they have quit or not until kickoff.

Will A&M survive the early onslaught from Lame and Mississippi? They are another that may come our fighting or just lay down. We'll see tomorrow

I think SC gets bowl eligible.
Mich St usually plays Mich tough before losing so I look for them to cover the spread
Syracuse over Notre Dame

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Texas A&M has not played in Kyle field since they beat Miami in Week 3.

Their schedule making was so weird. Auburn didnt leave Jordan hare until they went to UGA in week 6.

These schedules need more balance

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 02:20 PM

If Ole miss isnt up on A&M at the end of the first by atleast 21, I think its going to be a nail bitter

Durkin vs Kiffin should be very fun to watch

If Jimbo doesnt make his qb throw the ball more than 20 times tommorow, I think they win.

Just run the ball at ole miss , they cant stop it

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 02:24 PM
If Ole miss isnt up on A&M at the end of the first by atleast 21, I think its going to be a nail bitter

Durkin vs Kiffin should be very fun to watch

If Jimbo doesnt make his qb throw the ball more than 20 times tommorow, I think they win.

Just run the ball at ole miss , they cant stop it

Yep, I agree on all.

Dawgology
10-28-2022, 02:25 PM
Ole Miss isn't going to boat race anyone. They beat Troy by 8, Tulsa by 7, and just lost to lsu by nearly 30. It's time for them to pay the piper and reality is about to set in for those clowns.

They've already started a social media blitz today talking about all of the Ole Miss injuries and how many starters are out. They do this every time their national image gets a little shaky and they start fearing a loss.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 02:26 PM
I expect Kentucky to play Tenn fairly well. They have had 2 weeks to get ready. Tenn will win the game but I think Kentucky covers

Either UPig rolls and Auburn comes together and pulls the upset. Just no way to tell if they have quit or not until kickoff.

Will A&M survive the early onslaught from Lame and Mississippi? They are another that may come our fighting or just lay down. We'll see tomorrow

I think SC gets bowl eligible.
Mich St usually plays Mich tough before losing so I look for them to cover the spread
Syracuse over Notre Dame

C34, what's your take on why om tends to fade offensively after the first quarter/first half? It's extremely odd. It maybe because om runs essentially the same plays over and over just extremely fast, and after the initial shell shock, teams know whats coming and get used to the speed at which om plays. Your thoughts?

Coach34
10-28-2022, 02:33 PM
C34, what's your take on why om tends to fade offensively after the first quarter/first half? It's extremely odd. It maybe because om runs essentially the same plays over and over just extremely fast, and after the initial shell shock, teams know whats coming and get used to the speed at which om plays. Your thoughts?

Yeah, it's hard to simulate what they in practice and teams get adjusted. The other part is Jax Dirt struggles to make enough throws. He has missed some wideass open WR's down the field that have kept them from really being a good offense

Dawgology
10-28-2022, 02:38 PM

I see a lot of opt outs for our game if Harison gets let go next week.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 02:43 PM
Yeah, it's hard to simulate what they in practice and teams get adjusted. The other part is Jax Dirt struggles to make enough throws. He has missed some wideass open WR's down the field that have kept them from really being a good offense

Yeah Dart is like most kids with strong arms, he depends on his arm to much and his footwork sucks. I'm not a qb coach but I've coached a lot of pitchers and his front side flies open a lot and he throws flat footed quite often. Accuracy suffers.

Activated Alpha
10-28-2022, 05:56 PM
Yeah Dart is like most kids with strong arms, he depends on his arm to much and his footwork sucks. I'm not a qb coach but I've coached a lot of pitchers and his front side flies open a lot and he throws flat footed quite often. Accuracy suffers.

But in typical cursed State fashion, he will look All-American and make Tom Brady blush come Thanksgiving...

RocketDawg
10-28-2022, 07:30 PM

Agree that the OM/A&M game will be the most interesting of the bunch, at least for State fans.

State, Alabama, LSU, and Georgia all have bye weeks so it's kind of a blah weekend for the SEC.

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 07:33 PM
Agree that the OM/A&M game will be the most interesting of the bunch, at least for State fans.

State, Alabama, LSU, and Georgia all have bye weeks so it's kind of a blah weekend for the SEC.

Georgia plays Florida Tommorow

RocketDawg
10-28-2022, 07:35 PM
Georgia plays Florida Tommorow

Well, other than that one .... ** Sounded good at the time.

That should be a good game, and one Georgia has to be careful with.

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 07:36 PM

I think its only a matter of time before he starts hitting them.

In every game this year hes done that crap, his arm is insanely strong but he over throws damn near every receiver.

I watched him against LSU overthrow about 3 touchdown passes.

He is similar to Will Rogers in the fact that they both can not stand any type of pressure, as much as i have crapped on levis , he stays in the pocket and delivers the ball even though I have seen him overthrow many receivers he doesnt have the deer in the headlights look

Last saturday jaxson dart had that same look will rogers had against LSU, absolutely scared to death of the pass rush.

99jc
10-28-2022, 08:08 PM
We're on opposite extremes this week Pike... I think the KY passing game (& Levis) can find a lot of success against the UT secondary to make this a 35-30 type of game with UT winning but UK covering.

I like the hook on Auburn and am taking the 3.5, as well as look for the Spartans to hang with Harbaugh's boys (MSU is now getting 23 points). BUT I'm definitely all-in on aTm to hand OM their 2nd loss of the season as I think Achane will run it down their throat and the A&M defense can slow down Dart and Co... gimme the 2.5 (which the line is now 1.5 signalling the sharps are putting their money on the Aggies).

All in all, should be a great weekend for football watching.

Tenn will beat the living crap out of Kentucky and it won't even be close 45-14

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2022, 08:13 PM
The real question are you going to wear your MSU gear to the uga/uf game lol!

Mostly red tomorrow - with a Flying M hat

PGHBulldogBG
10-28-2022, 08:18 PM
Winners tomorrow: UGA, Tenn, Ole Miss, Auburn, Missouri. Ole Miss and UGA win big. The other 3 games will be close.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 08:29 PM
Mostly red tomorrow - with a Flying M hat

Lol as long as your representing!

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 10:17 PM
Winners tomorrow: UGA, Tenn, Ole Miss, Auburn, Missouri. Ole Miss and UGA win big. The other 3 games will be close.

There will be people on the Razorback boards screaming Fire Pittman if that happens

Coach34
10-28-2022, 10:29 PM
Tenn will beat the living crap out of Kentucky and it won't even be close 45-14

I think Kentucky covers the 12. Tenn is not good on D.

Jarius
10-28-2022, 11:41 PM

Tennessee is going to beat Kentucky to sleep. Kentucky’s offense is awful.

99jc
10-29-2022, 07:41 AM

i put 500 on tenn to cover

BrunswickDawg
10-29-2022, 08:17 AM
Lol as long as your representing!

https://i.postimg.cc/tgNKPv6x/CC74-C80-F-D6-C1-472-D-95-A6-DCF064077-D06.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/mDcKqLqQ/BE95-FAFA-9-C0-B-4-B1-A-9-C8-C-C53-FC6-D637-C7.jpg

Commercecomet24
10-29-2022, 12:30 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/mDcKqLqQ/BE95-FAFA-9-C0-B-4-B1-A-9-C8-C-C53-FC6-D637-C7.jpg

Love the hat! Have fun!

parabrave
10-29-2022, 12:33 PM

Is that one of those Croom Cream Colored hats???

Jarius
10-29-2022, 08:02 PM
Like I said, Kentucky sucks a dick and is getting boatraced. That loss to them is bad.

CaptainObvious
10-29-2022, 08:12 PM
Like I said, Kentucky sucks a dick and is getting boatraced. That loss to them is bad.
Yep

Yep