PDA

View Full Version : IF CML decides to retire and leaves

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 02:26 PM
This would be the only way he leaves early, my question would be? WHO?

How would a Coach Prime be received at State? Would be an electric atmosphere for sure. SEC talent would flock to him. I believe his son the QB would be leaving this year next year for sure. He has a younger son that would go with him wherever he goes.

Who would be the candidates? And why?

AROB44
10-26-2022, 02:31 PM
Let's not play this game again.....I just know I'm glad that message boards don't determine which coach gets hired.

Coach34
10-26-2022, 02:37 PM
Arnette and hire another Air Raid guy that actually has a run package to go with it as OC

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 02:38 PM
Like it or not, CML next year his contract ends. CML is older and lives in Key West. Do you really think he is stressing about coming back after next year.

Don’t get me wrong, I want him to stay, it is entertaining to watch even when it is flat BUT the question still stands. Who would be up for the job? Prime I do believe will be in the SEC with the next 5 years. I think he wants the most publicity and the SEC is it.

This is not a slam CML thread. It is a what if and who??

RezDog7
10-26-2022, 02:39 PM
Arnette and hire another Air Raid guy that actually has a run package to go with it as OC

That is interesting and probably something I would be ok with tbh, I think.

Quaoarsking
10-26-2022, 02:42 PM
Although I want Leach to stay for 10 years or more, if he makes his own decision to move on, I'm up for offering the job to Deion. We need to try something splashy and out of the box.

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 02:43 PM

This.

Get Anae at Syracuse for OC/Asst. HC. He's from the Leach tree. What he's done with Shrader is most impressive.

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 02:45 PM
Although I want Leach to stay for 10 years or more, if he makes his own decision to move on, I'm up for offering the job to Deion. We need to try something splashy and out of the box.

I think Prime has his sights bigger than MSU. What he's done at JSU has turned many a head in the college football world. Personally, I would be okay with Prime as our head guy but I think he's proven to be a valuable target for some bigger places.

Homedawg
10-26-2022, 02:47 PM
Like it or not, CML next year his contract ends. CML is older and lives in Key West. Do you really think he is stressing about coming back after next year.

Don’t get me wrong, I want him to stay, it is entertaining to watch even when it is flat BUT the question still stands. Who would be up for the job? Prime I do believe will be in the SEC with the next 5 years. I think he wants the most publicity and the SEC is it.

This is not a slam CML thread. It is a what if and who??

CML contract was extended through 25 not sure where you are getting next year from. Not saying he makes it to 25. But his contract is until then.

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 02:53 PM
CML contract was extended through 25 not sure where you are getting next year from. Not saying he makes it to 25. But his contract is until then.

I was going by his original signing and knowing that the state of MS only allows 4 years at a time. Extension or not, CML gets a year older every year and gets closer to not giving a damn about what others think about his system.

If you want to sharpshoot a theoretical thread then go for it. The question still stands and I appreciate C34 and others who are giving names. That way those of us that don’t follow other conferences and coaches can get a name to start watching.

Coach34
10-26-2022, 02:55 PM
Norvell's time in Tallahassee is short. Prime wants the FSU job

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 02:59 PM

I have not watched a full quarter of FSU, but wasn’t Norvell supposed to be a good coach? What is the problem there?

basedog
10-26-2022, 03:03 PM

Maybe or maybe not, something happened between PT and Fsu, he never talks about his time there.

Johnson85
10-26-2022, 03:18 PM
I have not watched a full quarter of FSU, but wasn’t Norvell supposed to be a good coach? What is the problem there?

Either Memphis is a lot easier to win at than people realize, or FSU is a lot harder to win at than people realize.

Catfish
10-26-2022, 03:21 PM
Let's not play this game again.....I just know I'm glad that message boards don't determine which coach gets hired.

Yup, Leach is only 61.

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 03:30 PM
Yup, Leach is only 61.

I realize that but judging by his demeanor I don’t think it is long before his give a damn is gone. Especially with this NIL crap.

This was just a thread for coaches to be looking out for. I mean wasn’t Joe Moorehead nationally rated as next big time coach from coordinator or maybe I dreamed that up.

SilentSteel16
10-26-2022, 03:33 PM
Also let the record show, that I want CML to stay I would absolutely love to see some of his recruits get a shot when the time is right.

Now if I really wanted to start a meltdown thread, I would just remind everyone that “State” is a baseball school first and foremost. Also that the MoverS is a baseball emblem …..

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 03:44 PM
I realize that but judging by his demeanor I don’t think it is long before his give a damn is gone. Especially with this NIL crap.

This was just a thread for coaches to be looking out for. I mean wasn’t Joe Moorehead nationally rated as next big time coach from coordinator or maybe I dreamed that up.

And that's why these coaching hires are crap shoots. Frost was the next big thing that imploded at Nebraska. Neal Brown got Troy rolling. He's stinking up Morgantown at 2-4 so far this year. Norvell's Memphis team beat OM when Freeze was coach. He's limping in Tallahassee. And old Joe's Akron Zips have only won like 2 games all season. Joe was a terrible hire that looked really good on paper.

Catfish
10-26-2022, 03:50 PM

Then maybe we should wait before we start the ED interview process.

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2022, 03:52 PM
And that's why these coaching hires are crap shoots. Frost was the next big thing that imploded at Nebraska. Neal Brown got Troy rolling. He's stinking up Morgantown at 2-4 so far this year. Norvell's Memphis team beat OM when Freeze was coach. He's limping in Tallahassee. And old Joe's Akron Zips have only won like 2 games all season. Joe was a terrible hire that looked really good on paper.

A huge expensive crap shoot - even for "up and comers". Will Healy was the "next big name", he's fired at Charlotte. Chris Hatcher was seen as a "sure thing" winning a DII Natty at Valdosta State, was bad a Ga Southern & Murray State, and seems to have found a better situation at Samford. It's just an odd business.

Leroy Jenkins
10-26-2022, 03:59 PM
Sonny Dykes, but he makes 6mil now, I dont think MSU would pay him enough to make it worth the move.

dawgday166
10-26-2022, 04:05 PM
Either Memphis is a lot easier to win at than people realize, or FSU is a lot harder to win at than people realize.

I'm not sure why some coaches wanna go to really intense pressure cooker jobs. Hell it's bad enough at MSU when the fans think you should be winning 9/10 games per year every year ... beginning in year 2 and NLT year 3.

ETA: And at those schools nothing short of the CFP and a Natty works for the admins and fans.

Captain Falcon
10-26-2022, 04:14 PM
Dave Clawson

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 04:16 PM
Sonny Dykes, but he makes 6mil now, I dont think MSU would pay him enough to make it worth the move.

He's from the Leach AR tree. MSU is a good SEC job. I wouldn't say it would never happen.

Homedawg
10-26-2022, 04:34 PM
I was going by his original signing and knowing that the state of MS only allows 4 years at a time. Extension or not, CML gets a year older every year and gets closer to not giving a damn about what others think about his system.

If you want to sharpshoot a theoretical thread then go for it. The question still stands and I appreciate C34 and others who are giving names. That way those of us that don?t follow other conferences and coaches can get a name to start watching.

Sorry was just informing you of the situation.

Quaoarsking
10-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Man if people aren't happy with what Leach has done here, just wait til they find out what Dykes did at Cal, or how Clawson's first 7 years went at Wake Forest...

Catfish
10-26-2022, 04:59 PM
Man if people aren't happy with what Leach has done here, just wait til they find out what Dykes did at Cal, or how Clawson's first 7 years went at Wake Forest...

Every week we go through this, except when we win.

Tripp McNeely
10-26-2022, 05:01 PM
Graham Harrell

Commercecomet24
10-26-2022, 05:19 PM

Yep, this.

Maverick91
10-26-2022, 05:26 PM
Idk who it needs to be, what arky did with Pittman is very interesting to me. They went out and found themselves a through and through razorback who bleeds razorback red and runs a clean program thus far, and they said here is the money get good coordinators and let?s make the program happy.

So, whoever it is after Leach finishes his time here, I want someone that bleeds maroon and white, is extremely upbeat, makes up where we are deficient in recruiting budget with his ability to relate to the players and makes the players want to play for him. And I want that guy to walk in and tell cohen we need the same level of investment into football that we get to baseball.

That is who we need, I really couldn?t care about scheme any scheme works as long as it?s run well and you can get the players to run it.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2022, 05:27 PM
Alex Golesh would be an interesting candidate. It would keep us from having to completely retool our offense but give us a more modern version of this offense.

Goldendawg
10-26-2022, 05:47 PM
This discussion will be much more interesting if we finish 8-4 with a win over OM, 7-5 with or without said win over OM, or please no, 6-7 with a loss in a bottom feeder nothing bowl. Get well, correct problems, focus, EXECUTE, beat AU next! One game at a time. Hail State!

dawgday166
10-26-2022, 06:04 PM
A huge expensive crap shoot - even for "up and comers". Will Healy was the "next big name", he's fired at Charlotte. Chris Hatcher was seen as a "sure thing" winning a DII Natty at Valdosta State, was bad a Ga Southern & Murray State, and seems to have found a better situation at Samford. It's just an odd business.

This is my take on it too. When you've dug a hole already, you need to quit digging. I'm hopeful Leach can fill the hole in some with a little more time. However, historically speaking he's doing about what any of our good coaches have done before. He just ain't meeting today's unrealistic expectations.

Not every HC job is equal ... due to a 1000 different reasons. Even the Blue Bloods are different. Different admins, boosters, booster's expectations and whatnot. Not everyone can be like Saban was either and tell boosters and powerful alums before even signing the contract "I will run the program, stay out of my office. Y'all just buy the players I tell you to buy".

Leeshouldveflanked
10-26-2022, 06:33 PM
Step 1. Hire a new AD. Cohen doesnt need to be hiring any more football coaches.

Step 2. We will need to hire a coach that currently runs the air raid. A lot of schools and NFL teams are running versions of it.

schddog72
10-26-2022, 06:35 PM
Dave Clawson

Absolutely agree with this choice, but doubt he would leave Wake for us. Wake is a niche type program and their path to a championship game in the ACC is considerably less challenging than the SEC West (and not even considering how Texas and OU will fit into the picture). Clawson has a job at Wake as long as he wants it without nearly the pressure he would have in Starkvegas.

Just sayin . . . . .

msu15
10-26-2022, 06:53 PM
Idk who it needs to be, what arky did with Pittman is very interesting to me. They went out and found themselves a through and through razorback who bleeds razorback red and runs a clean program thus far, and they said here is the money get good coordinators and let?s make the program happy.

So, whoever it is after Leach finishes his time here, I want someone that bleeds maroon and white, is extremely upbeat, makes up where we are deficient in recruiting budget with his ability to relate to the players and makes the players want to play for him. And I want that guy to walk in and tell cohen we need the same level of investment into football that we get to baseball.

That is who we need, I really couldn?t care about scheme any scheme works as long as it?s run well and you can get the players to run it.
Joe Judge lol

LC Dawg
10-26-2022, 08:04 PM
I'd make Saban say no****

Pancho
10-26-2022, 08:28 PM
Alex Golesh would be an interesting candidate. It would keep us from having to completely retool our offense but give us a more modern version of this offense.

He will sure be a hot name real soon.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2022, 08:30 PM
He will sure be a hot name real soon.

I believe so too. Especially if they keep it going.

PikeDawg15
10-27-2022, 12:39 PM
Realistic Candidates would be good coaches, everyone acts like MSU is a bottom tier job in CFB but that is so wrong.

What are the goals at MSU? Win 8 games and the egg bowl. Good coaches can do that consistently and get paid 6- 7 million dollars.

Sonny Dykes
Hugh Freeze would take it and hell if you gotta fire steve robertson you gotta fire steve robertson

Dan Mullen Would come back, but we wouldnt hire him I dont think, Hell , Ron Polk left and we hired him back. The Adminsitration loves former baseball coaches....

Jeff Lebby

Dave Clawson

Gus Malzahn

Willie Fritz

If you want to go Maroon and White Bleeder

Joe Judge is that guy, you might would have to pay him 8 million per year but I heard he really wanted the job. If things ever go bad with the giants.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2022, 12:51 PM
Realistic Candidates would be good coaches, everyone acts like MSU is a bottom tier job in CFB but that is so wrong.

What are the goals at MSU? Win 8 games and the egg bowl. Good coaches can do that consistently and get paid 6- 7 million dollars.

Sonny Dykes
Hugh Freeze would take it and hell if you gotta fire steve robertson you gotta fire steve robertson

Dan Mullen Would come back, but we wouldnt hire him I dont think, Hell , Ron Polk left and we hired him back. The Adminsitration loves former baseball coaches....

Jeff Lebby

Dave Clawson

Gus Malzahn

Willie Fritz

If you want to go Maroon and White Bleeder

Joe Judge is that guy, you might would have to pay him 8 million per year but I heard he really wanted the job. If things ever go bad with the giants.

It already went bad with the Giants, lol.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2022, 01:04 PM

Yeah. He's sucked at the Giants. But who's knows? That doesn't mean he'd suck at State.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2022, 01:11 PM
Yeah. He's sucked at the Giants. But who's knows? That doesn't mean he'd suck at State.

He would be available since he was fired after last season and he's back with the patriots as asst. From the negative reports that came from the players and media, he lost the team. Think I would take a big pass on Judge.

DownwardDawg
10-27-2022, 01:13 PM
He would be available since he was fired after last season and he's back with the patriots as asst. From the negative reports that came from the players and media, he lost the team. Think I would take a big pass on Judge.
Yeah I'd have to agree. Would be an extremely underwhelming hire.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2022, 01:16 PM
Yeah I'd have to agree. Would be an extremely underwhelming hire.

Agreed. Plus he's been in the nfl so long I don't think he'd do well in college. There's plenty of very good coaches who are already at the college level. nfl guys generally don't do well at the college level and vice versa.

TrapGame
10-27-2022, 01:39 PM

Judge would have been way worse than hiring Leach. He would have been JoMo level bad at best.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2022, 01:40 PM
Judge would have been way worse than hiring Leach. He would have been JoMo level bad at best.

Yeah I agree, I think it would've been a disaster.

Johnson85
10-27-2022, 04:28 PM

Joe Judge didn't have the resume to be our head coach and Cohen trying to hire him after he 17ed up with Joe Mo should have been a fireable offense, but I'm not sure he would have been as bad in college as in the NFL. I think one of the things that killed him with teh Giants is he tried to treat players the way Bellicek did without earning the credibility first. He might could have gotten away with that approach in college, of course then he'd have had to deal with the fact that he's never recruited, called plays on offense or defense, or managed anything other than special teams.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2022, 05:42 PM
Joe Judge didn't have the resume to be our head coach and Cohen trying to hire him after he 17ed up with Joe Mo should have been a fireable offense, but I'm not sure he would have been as bad in college as in the NFL. I think one of the things that killed him with teh Giants is he tried to treat players the way Bellicek did without earning the credibility first. He might could have gotten away with that approach in college, of course then he'd have had to deal with the fact that he's never recruited, called plays on offense or defense, or managed anything other than special teams.

Excellent post.

THE Bruce Dickinson
10-27-2022, 06:04 PM
Leach isn't going anywhere. He wants to be here and wouldn't have left Washington State for just any college job.

Everyone needs to calm down.

Catfish
10-27-2022, 06:24 PM
Leach isn't going anywhere. He wants to be here and wouldn't have left Washington State for just any college job.

Everyone needs to calm down.

This!

Jarius
10-27-2022, 06:57 PM

I would much rather hire a good offensive guy and only have to worry about hiring a defensive coordinator that got poached at Mississippi State. We’ve had about 2 bad defensive coordinators in my lifetime. This state recruits itself on that side of the ball. We need an offensive guy that won’t have to worry about hiring a coordinator on that side of the ball, like Mullen.

msstate7
10-27-2022, 07:13 PM
Perhaps will hall

TrapGame
10-27-2022, 07:16 PM
Perhaps will hall

You watching it too?

msstate7
10-27-2022, 07:18 PM
You watching it too?

Yep.

msu15
10-28-2022, 02:39 AM
I would much rather hire a good offensive guy and only have to worry about hiring a defensive coordinator that got poached at Mississippi State. We’ve had about 2 bad defensive coordinators in my lifetime. This state recruits itself on that side of the ball. We need an offensive guy that won’t have to worry about hiring a coordinator on that side of the ball, like Mullen.

I'm so over hiring guys that bring their own brand of offense. The last time we hired a CEO was Jackie, and of course, it's the only time that we've won the West.

Pancho
10-28-2022, 06:39 AM
You watching it too?

will and his DC

Johnson85
10-28-2022, 09:11 AM

I'd prefer an offensive guy for continuity on offense, but I think there are enough schools running air raid based systems that we can manage for a good enough Defensive head coach. Pretty happy with Arnett and I like his system. Don't know if I'd want him as head coach yet but haven't seen anything to make me not want him.

viverlibre
10-28-2022, 09:21 AM

Plenty of first time NFL Head Coaches failed biggly and came back to win championships (some even won college nattys then failed at the NFL level).

Coach34
10-28-2022, 09:22 AM
I'd prefer an offensive guy for continuity on offense, but I think there are enough schools running air raid based systems that we can manage for a good enough Defensive head coach. Pretty happy with Arnett and I like his system. Don't know if I'd want him as head coach yet but haven't seen anything to make me not want him.

I mentioned Arnette because he is a guy that is going to be a HC at some point.
He really likes Sville meaning if it works out he wouldnt be looking to move on quickly.
He also knows the roster and could make an offensive hire accordingly.
He would be a 1st time HC so we wouldnt have to pay thru the nose and could use the extra money to put into assistants pay- assuring us of a quality staff.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 09:28 AM
He really likes Sville meaning if it works out he wouldnt be looking to move on quickly.
He would be a 1st time HC so we wouldnt have to pay thru the nose and could use the extra money to put into assistants pay- assuring us of a quality staff.

Arnett is a high energy guy too, which I really like.

Jarius
10-28-2022, 09:37 AM
I'm so over hiring guys that bring their own brand of offense. The last time we hired a CEO was Jackie, and of course, it's the only time that we've won the West.

I'm ok with a CEO if he's a dynamine recruiter like Jackie was, but Arnett is not that. He's been pretty average on defense compared to his predecessors as well. I like his style, but I feel like we can do better than him. It's just not that hard to field a competent defense at MSU. Mullen was arguably our best coach ever and that was the model we followed for the next 2 hires (which have not worked out as well so far). No, Mullen didn't win the west but the west when Jackie was here didn't have a Nick Saban type in it. Context

NCDawg
10-28-2022, 09:57 AM

I seem to recall a guy named Nick Saban wasn't a very good NFL coach either, but I think he's done pretty well as a college coach.

TrapGame
10-28-2022, 10:03 AM
I seem to recall a guy named Nick Saban wasn't a very good NFL coach either, but I think he's done pretty well as a college coach.

Saban was a head coach in college for years before going to the NFL. He also won a Natty. That's a really bad comparison.

NCDawg
10-28-2022, 10:18 AM
Saban was a head coach in college for years before going to the NFL. He also won a Natty. That's a really bad comparison.

I don't think it's a bad comparison. It's possible that some coaches are just better college coaches than NFL coaches. Another one is Matt Rhule.

Johnson85
10-28-2022, 10:22 AM

All good points. I guess another question I would have is what is going on with recruiting on defense? Is it just NIL? Lack of talent in our natural recruiting grounds? Leach's reputation as an offensive coach? Or Leach putting recruiting emphasis on offense? I know the defensive coordinator isn't in charge of recruiting on defense, but damn our front 7 for next year looks scary unless we get everybody with a 5th or 6th year of eligibility to come back. I would have thought Arnett's style of defense would be appealing, particularly to OLB and DL types because all the stunting gives everybody a chance to get in on the action.

TrapGame
10-28-2022, 10:23 AM
I don't think it's a bad comparison. It's possible that some coaches are just better college coaches than NFL coaches. Another one is Matt Rhule.

Judge has never been the head man at a college program. He's never been an OC or DC at a college program. He was a grade asst. here once upon a time. Yes, it's a bad comparison. Judge has proven nothing as a college coach to even compare to his NFL tenure.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 10:58 AM
Judge has never been the head man at a college program. He's never been an OC or DC at a college program. He was a grade asst. here once upon a time. Yes, it's a bad comparison. Judge has proven nothing as a college coach to even compare to his NFL tenure.

Yeah Saban had a been a DC for several years for Belichik, Judge had been a special teams coordinator. It's apples and oranges. Not saying Judge can't someday be a good hc, but he was hired without much of a resume by the giants because of Belichik.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 11:01 AM
All good points. I guess another question I would have is what is going on with recruiting on defense? Is it just NIL? Lack of talent in our natural recruiting grounds? Leach's reputation as an offensive coach? Or Leach putting recruiting emphasis on offense? I know the defensive coordinator isn't in charge of recruiting on defense, but damn our front 7 for next year looks scary unless we get everybody with a 5th or 6th year of eligibility to come back. I would have thought Arnett's style of defense would be appealing, particularly to OLB and DL types because all the stunting gives everybody a chance to get in on the action.

From what I've heard from a couple of players(take it for what its worth). About 90% of those guys are coming back, because Arnett has sold them on being a special unit next year and the plan is to fill in the gaps with the portal(they have their eye on several already).

TrapGame
10-28-2022, 11:25 AM
From what I've heard from a couple of players(take it for what its worth). About 90% of those guys are coming back, because Arnett has sold them on being a special unit next year and the plan is to fill in the gaps with the portal(they have their eye on several already).

The portal may become quite fertile come December with a lot of guys from A&M and Auburn.

msstate7
10-28-2022, 11:59 AM

That would a huge sell job

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 12:03 PM
That would a huge sell job

Like I said take it for what its worth but 2 of the guys I know are on the defensive side of the ball and are planning on returning.

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 12:17 PM

I feel embarrassed LOL , I thought he was still there . My bad

HancockCountyDog
10-28-2022, 12:19 PM
Yup, Leach is only 61.

I had to double check that - he looks way older.

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 12:19 PM

Saban couldnt do it in the NFL because of that. There's a story around that Saban got punched by a player on the Dolphins when saban got in his face

PikeDawg15
10-28-2022, 12:22 PM
Perhaps will hall

Give him another year or 2, He gonna mess around and win 10 games at USM the way hes taking advantage of the transfer portal.

He was very very very close to getting Myles Brennan there until Brian Kelly promised him he would start and got him another NIL deal.

If they wouldve gotten Myles Brennan, USM wouldve won 10 games this year.

basedog
10-28-2022, 12:32 PM
Give him another year or 2, He gonna mess around and win 10 games at USM the way hes taking advantage of the transfer portal.

He was very very very close to getting Myles Brennan there until Brian Kelly promised him he would start and got him another NIL deal.

If they wouldve gotten Myles Brennan, USM wouldve won 10 games this year.

Hmmm, I would pump the brakes, Usm has done well so far, but getting high end portals is iffy. Hard to say how good Hall will be at the next level.

Johnson85
10-28-2022, 02:00 PM
Like I said take it for what its worth but 2 of the guys I know are on the defensive side of the ball and are planning on returning.

Don't want to ask you to reveal confidential info, but if you can share, are those two perhaps on this list?

Bookie
Cam Young
Crumedy
Jordan Davis
Pickering
De'Montey Russell

I feel like we need more than two of these to come back. I think we need like 4 to come back.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 02:17 PM
I feel embarrassed LOL , I thought he was still there . My bad

Don't be, this stuff starts running together after awhile and if you're like me you got other things going on besides keeping up with where every coach is now.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Don't want to ask you to reveal confidential info, but if you can share, are those two perhaps on this list?

Bookie
Cam Young
Crumedy
Jordan Davis
Pickering
De'Montey Russell

I feel like we need more than two of these to come back. I think we need like 4 to come back.

One is on that list, another is from another position group.

Matt3467
10-28-2022, 09:55 PM
Looks like the Freeze ship has passed. Seems happy to stay at Liberty.

SilentSteel16
11-07-2022, 09:28 AM
I am not advocating for CML to leave but I think his “Give a damn” might be running out.

EdwardDrayton
11-07-2022, 09:32 AM

Agree but hard to see him choosing State over the other opportunities he will have.

WhiskeyPirate
11-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Agree but hard to see him choosing State over the other opportunities he will have.

I don?t think the bigger programs would hire Deion since he only has three years experience in the swac and he?s 55, but he?d be a good fit at State. I think he will probably replace Leach.