PDA

View Full Version : What is Matt talking about?

State82
10-25-2022, 01:56 PM
I came in on the end of his rant but he was blistering the Clarion Ledger about some sleazy stunt they pulled last week. But he would not elaborate. He said he would only discuss it in person to anyone interested. No idea what it is.

Ranchdawg
10-25-2022, 02:41 PM
I heard on the radio show also. I believe what Matt was talking about is that the Clarion Ledger ran some stories about Sam Westmorelan, the MSU football player that died last week, that were not to flattering about Sam, his family or how he died. Sam and his family are from Tupelo and that’s were Matt lives and Matt probably knows the family real well. Don’t know this for fact because I don’t click/read that piece of crap fish wrap. Haven’t read in probably 12years.

Again not sure.

Either way I’m very proud that Matt stood up and called the Clarion Ledger out on the situation. Especially after the way the Clarion Ledger has treated MSU over the years.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-25-2022, 02:46 PM
No MSU fan should subscribe to the CL or patronize their advertisers.

SailingDawg
10-25-2022, 02:59 PM
I just read two articles about Sam on the CL and there was nothing detrimental to his character nor any information on how he died. One was from the perspective of Tupelo coaches and teammates and the other was from Mississippi State.

Unless there?s something I missed or they pulled it?

State82
10-25-2022, 03:06 PM
I did hear him say that whoever was responsible does not want to meet him face to face.

Ranchdawg
10-25-2022, 03:22 PM
I did hear him say that whoever was responsible does not want to meet him face to face.

Yes and Matt is a big old boy.

yjnkdawg
10-25-2022, 11:38 PM
I thought when Gannett bought the CL from the Hederman's that the OM bias would cease. So much for my thinking. :(