TheLostDawg
10-25-2022, 12:18 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-multiple-aggie-football-players-044854699.html

SailingDawg
10-25-2022, 12:20 PM
How many start or play?

PikeDawg15
10-25-2022, 12:21 PM
I saw from Clay Travis that 3 players were smoking pot in the locker room before the game.

its going to hurt some people but A&M is about to spend 200 million by firing jimbo, firing bjork, hiring another coach and AD.

PikeDawg15
10-25-2022, 12:22 PM
How many start or play?

Heard its true freshman. The locker room issues within A&M are very bad rn because there is a rift between the older players and the younger players because the boosters demanded that they see their investments on the field this year playing.

PGHBulldogBG
10-25-2022, 12:41 PM
It sound as though Jimbo has lost control. aTm is about to be paying an arm and leg to get rid of him and being someone else in. They legit may end the season 4-8. Ordinarily, if a player is casually smoking pot in their own place or at a party I don’t think they should be punished, but doing it in the locker room is definitely unacceptable. Reminds me of Moorhead when our team was apparently doing that in the hotel for the bowl game with Louisville

parabrave
10-25-2022, 01:12 PM
Smoking pot before the game??? Why were they allowed on the flight home> Take their gear give them a greyhound ticket to their home and tell them their personal stuff along with their kicked out of college letter will be at their doorstep when they get home.

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 01:15 PM
It sound as though Jimbo has lost control. aTm is about to be paying an arm and leg to get rid of him and being someone else in. They legit may end the season 4-8. Ordinarily, if a player is casually smoking pot in their own place or at a party I don’t think they should be punished, but doing it in the locker room is definitely unacceptable. Reminds me of Moorhead when our team was apparently doing that in the hotel for the bowl game with Louisville

Yeah, I was thinking AM starting to remind me of the jomo error here at State

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 01:16 PM
Smoking pot before the game??? Why were they allowed on the flight home> Take their gear give them a greyhound ticket to their home and tell them their personal stuff along with their kicked out of college letter will be at their doorstep when they get home.

Because we're a kinder, gentler, society now********

TrapGame
10-25-2022, 01:32 PM

Shades of Jimbo's tenure at Florida State. The inmates ran the asylum there too. If they give Jimbo another year that program may be wrecked for the foreseeable future.

And I also think they play ole miss tough. Durkin knows Lane's quirks. He knows what Lane will probably run on a 4th and 2.

Catfish
10-25-2022, 01:33 PM

Didn't Jimbo have these same kind of problems at FL St? AKA Jameis Winston!!

Pancho
10-25-2022, 01:40 PM
sharks injury report is this
evans RB *
Trigg TE*
Heath WR*
Brown FS*
Finley DB*
johnson DE*
Broeker OL*
James OL*
wolfe TE
Knox WR
Robinson WR
Hess TE
*= starters
none are expected to do anything this week but work with trainers and possibly be game type decisions on saturday.

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 01:45 PM
Didn't Jimbo have these same kind of problems at FL St? AKA Jameis Winston!!

He sure did. Jimbos always been a sleaze ball.

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 01:51 PM
sharks injury report is this
evans RB *
Trigg TE*
Heath WR*
Brown FS*
Finley DB*
johnson DE*
Broeker OL*
James OL*
wolfe TE
Knox WR
Robinson WR
Hess TE
*= starters
none are expected to do anything this week but work with trainers and possibly be game type decisions on saturday.

The bears were beatup going into lsu and got beat up even more.

TheLostDawg
10-25-2022, 02:08 PM
The bears were beatup going into lsu and got beat up even more.

How were they beat up? They hadn't played anyone but an overrated Kentucky.

Must be really soft. I know one on that list is

Lord McBuckethead
10-25-2022, 02:15 PM

Can you smoke in South Carolina? Or wherever they played?

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 02:21 PM

Good question but they were, and it only gets tougher from here on out for them.

msstate7
10-25-2022, 02:39 PM

I didn't realize injuries in football only happen vs good teams

Leeshouldveflanked
10-25-2022, 02:49 PM
Ole Miss by 30

msstate7
10-25-2022, 02:55 PM
Ole Miss by 30

Doubtful. Line is OM -2.5, and I'm not sure they cover. I don't think aTm is very good, but I can see them run, run, run this week, which could cause OM problems

parabrave
10-25-2022, 03:10 PM
Doubtful. Line is OM -2.5, and I'm not sure they cover. I don't think aTm is very good, but I can see them run, run, run this week, which could cause OM problems

if they use Achane north south and if the other QB than the LSU transfer does alot of QB option. Remember when he came in against us and drove the ball right down the field. I'll never understand why Jimbo didn't keep him in against ys.

TrapGame
10-25-2022, 03:38 PM
if they use Achane north south and if the other QB than the LSU transfer does alot of QB option. Remember when he came in against us and drove the ball right down the field. I'll never understand why Jimbo didn't keep him in against ys.

Ever since the Kentucky game their DC Partridge has been treated like some kind of elite defensive guru. He ain't. Haynes King running option w/ Achane would put them on their heels. Then start hitting Muhammed for some plays downfield.

DownwardDawg
10-25-2022, 04:55 PM

Exactly. They hadn't played anyone. Now they've played an unranked mid pack SEC team and got destroyed physically. They gonna lose a few more including this coming Saturday.

DownwardDawg
10-25-2022, 04:57 PM
Ole Miss by 30

Swap teams and I will believe it. aTm by a lot.

DownwardDawg
10-25-2022, 04:59 PM

Because it's Jimbo. He's a dubmass. One of the worst coaches in SEC history. Croom like.

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2022, 06:52 PM
OM is likely to finish 7-5 8-4 if they win Saturday

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 07:04 PM
Because it's Jimbo. He's a dubmass. One of the worst coaches in SEC history. Croom like.

Dude don't suppress your true feelings it's not healthy, lol!

EdwardDrayton
10-25-2022, 07:23 PM
Word is Jimbo was bogarting the blunt.

basedog
10-25-2022, 07:29 PM
I think Ole Dixie beats aTm.

Pancho
10-25-2022, 08:07 PM
can they stop A&M from rushing?

Goldendawg
10-25-2022, 08:58 PM
Maybe they just slapped some girls as they rushed the field after one of the numerous aTm losses year to date. We know Jimbo has more morals than Nick, thus the suspensions.******

Cooterpoot
10-25-2022, 09:41 PM
This is Scumbag vs Douchbag. Gay milkmen vs Gay frat boys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 09:47 PM
This is Scumbag vs Douchbag. Gay milkmen vs Gay frat boys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol I can't give you anymore rep man!

yjnkdawg
10-25-2022, 10:12 PM
TAMU should have done more research on Jimbo's last couple of years at FSU. They saved FSU some money and FSU got Willie Taggart as their HC who they wanted although for some reason he didn't work out down there.

yjnkdawg
10-25-2022, 10:27 PM
Ole Miss had much rather play at Vaught -Hemingway on a Saturday night. Let's see how they react to a loud and probably hostile crowd at Kyle Field. I don't think they are going to do that well unless TAMU just gives the game to them. If Dart takes many more hits like he did at LSU, he could possibly be on that list at some point in time.

Commercecomet24
10-25-2022, 10:54 PM
Ole Miss had much rather play at Vaught -Hemingway on a Saturday night. Let's see how they react to a loud and probably hostile crowd at Kyle Field. I don't think they are going to do that well unless TAMU just gives the game to them. If Dart takes many more hits like he did at LSU, he could possibly be on that list at some point in time.

Man lsu beat up dart and the ol. Dart was limping around a lot Saturday during that game and they got areal gauntlet to run the next little while

Todd4State
10-25-2022, 11:10 PM
TAMU should have done more research on Jimbo's last couple of years at FSU. They saved FSU some money and FSU got Willie Taggart as their HC who they wanted although for some reason he didn't work out down there.

Fisher is a rich man's version of Gene Chizik. His entire reputation is based off of what happened when he had Jamies Winston who was a phenomenal QB in college. Alabama has to be kicking themselves for not getting him.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2022, 12:06 AM
Dude don't suppress your true feelings it's not healthy, lol!

Lol. Slave owners gonna lose. Haha ��

Nm

DownwardDawg
10-26-2022, 12:12 AM
I talked a buddy into a $2,000 bet against ole miss Saturday. He hasn't stopped hugging me!! Lol.

Not so sure about this week.

Todd4State
10-26-2022, 12:34 AM
I talked a buddy into a $2,000 bet against ole miss Saturday. He hasn't stopped hugging me!! Lol.

Not so sure about this week.

I see it going either way. Probably a 28-24 type game.

Pancho
10-26-2022, 07:06 AM
the sharks have serviceable OL backups but I think they are very thin on D so I think they are in for a ruff nite unless they can get finlay , brown and johnson near 100%

Commercecomet24
10-26-2022, 08:51 AM
Lol. Slave owners gonna lose. Haha ��

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DownwardDawg again.

msstate7
10-26-2022, 08:53 AM
My biggest concern about betting this game on aTm is OM's hot starts. If OM jumps out 14-0, I'm not sure the aggies can recover

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 09:00 AM
My biggest concern about betting this game on aTm is OM's hot starts. If OM jumps out 14-0, I'm not sure the aggies can recover

That depends on Jimbo. OM is thin on defense. He needs to pound the ball and wear them out.

Commercecomet24
10-26-2022, 09:07 AM

Yeah that's what concerns me about this game. AM offense is terrible and if they get to far behind they maybe done. om defense is really thin and beatup right now though, so that helps. If I was a gambler though I don't think i would touch this game with a 10 foot pole, either way.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2022, 09:15 AM
Yeah that's what concerns me about this game. AM offense is terrible and if they get to far behind they maybe done. om defense is really thin and beatup right now though, so that helps. If I was a gambler though I don't think i would touch this game with a 10 foot pole, either way.

I agree 100%!