PDA

View Full Version : Auburn 6:30pm

starkvegasdawg
10-24-2022, 01:27 PM
Espn2

TrapGame
10-24-2022, 01:29 PM
So the Georgia game will be the 2:30 CBS game the next week. No way we get two night games on ESPN in a row.

Homedawg
10-24-2022, 01:33 PM
I think Ole miss Bama will be the 2;30 game.

PikeDawg15
10-24-2022, 02:03 PM
I think Ole miss Bama will be the 2;30 game.

Yep, If they beat a&m they get the cbs game and probably college gameday in oxford.

PGHBulldogBG
10-24-2022, 02:17 PM
We will probably get a noon game with UGA on ESPN. I don’t see them putting State/UGA on CBS over Bama/Ole Miss unless LSU beats Bama on 11/5 then we might get CBS.

DownwardDawg
10-24-2022, 03:15 PM
Yep, If they beat a&m they get the cbs game and probably college gameday in oxford.

I don't think they will beat aTm. Maybe. It's gonna be close.
aTm is hard to figure out. They have their backs against the wall right now. They could fold or they could play like they did against Bama.

Goldendawg
10-24-2022, 03:22 PM
I don't think they will beat aTm. Maybe. It's gonna be close.
aTm is hard to figure out. They have their backs against the wall right now. They could fold or they could play like they did against Bama.

Jimbo will be coaching to cool his hot seat. He would be gone now if genius Bjoke hadn't extended that goofy contract last year.

yjnkdawg
10-24-2022, 05:31 PM
We will probably get a noon game with UGA on ESPN. I don?t see them putting State/UGA on CBS over Bama/Ole Miss unless LSU beats Bama on 11/5 then we might get CBS.

We could possibly get the 3 PM SECN game too. I think it all depends on what happens prior too and what ESPN decides is in their best interest on SEC broadcasts. CBS is an SEC partner but ESPN calls the shots on who plays on what network. I don't see us in the CBS afternoon game either unless something really strange happens.

DownwardDawg
10-24-2022, 05:33 PM
Jimbo will be coaching to cool his hot seat. He would be gone now if genius Bjoke hadn't extended that goofy contract last year.
Yeah. I agree. I think him and Bjoke are gone soon.

EdwardDrayton
10-24-2022, 06:10 PM
Yeah. I agree. I think him and Bjoke are gone soon.

That $86 million buyout is gonna sting even with A&M’s fat coffers.

Lord McBuckethead
10-24-2022, 06:13 PM
We will probably get a noon game with UGA on ESPN. I don’t see them putting State/UGA on CBS over Bama/Ole Miss unless LSU beats Bama on 11/5 then we might get CBS.

Well, this would make two games I am tailgating big for, so yep 11 am. Total waste of money.

CaptainObvious
10-24-2022, 11:14 PM
Georgia Tennessee, the week before us is at 2:30, so we want get CBS 2:30. But that Saturday is a CBS Doubleheader at 11 and 2:30, so I suspect we get the 11 AM slot so that CBS can feature UGA again as long as they are ranked #1. We need to beat Auburn with the ugly stick and have UGA come in #1 and 9-0 against State at 6-3 and ranked 24. That <might> get us a prime time night game against them. We know ETSU will only be on a Plus station, possibly at 3 PM. So, either we play all afternoon or night games rest of way or get UGA at 11.

Homedawg
10-25-2022, 12:27 PM
We could possibly get the 3 PM SECN game too. I think it all depends on what happens prior too and what ESPN decides is in their best interest on SEC broadcasts. CBS is an SEC partner but ESPN calls the shots on who plays on what network. I don't see us in the CBS afternoon game either unless something really strange happens.

They put the worst matchup on the 3:00 SEC N game almost every week. We won't be in that slot. Now 11 is possible. But not 3

PikeDawg15
10-25-2022, 12:36 PM
If they are doing 2 CBS games that week like you say they are

The 2:30 game gets first pick

6pm ESPN gets 2nd pick

11am CBS gets 3rd pick

we will get one of those

Alabama @ Ole Miss will get 2:30 CBS

the only question is, who does ESPN view as a more marquee game

Georgia @ Miss St or LSU @ Arkansas?

Auburn vs A&M is also that day but They are both so bad that the jerseys wont even bring in the views.

I would say that ESPN would rather have Georgia in their prime time spot at 6pm against Mike Leach so I think we get the 6pm ESPN spot and 11AM CBS goes to LSU - Arkansas

Bama has 2 CBS slots left and thatll be OM and The iron bowl since ESPN got LSU vs Alabama

DownwardDawg
10-25-2022, 05:06 PM
That $86 million buyout is gonna sting even with A&M’s fat coffers.

That's like me offering $100 to St Jude's. Nothing

R2Dawg
10-25-2022, 07:03 PM
That's like me offering $100 to St Jude's. Nothing

I work for a multi billion dollar corporation and 86million is fought over for years before spending. That is a lot of money. I think TAMU is stuck with Jimbo for a while longer. Who knows he might turn it around. TAMU has systemic issues that no coach can fix in a few years. And I ain't no Jimbo fan either. Only game I'm pulling for him in is against OM.

DownwardDawg
10-26-2022, 12:15 AM
He's gone after this year. It won't be a blink. Gone.

TrapGame
10-26-2022, 08:20 AM
He's gone after this year. It won't be a blink. Gone.

If he beats OM and LSU they'll give him next year. But, he'll have to have a hell of a year. He loses to OM and LSU then he gone gone.