PDA

View Full Version : How about those Astros

SilentSteel16
10-23-2022, 10:23 AM
Looking really strong through their post season games. All that without Altuve really showing up offensively. For a team that was predicted to struggle with their division. They are the definition of a TEAM and young pitching.

msstate7
10-23-2022, 10:27 AM
Sorry, but the outcome is already decided...

Last year was baseball heaven for me with braves and state winning it all. So fast forward, OM is like the last team to get in the tourney, and they win it all. The Phillies this year were the last NL team in, and they'll run the table to a title. This season is pay back for all my joy last season. I'm sorry that you must suffer along with me

Haha

ETA... Phillies are my most hated rival in mlb

parabrave
10-23-2022, 10:56 AM

Last year was baseball heaven for me with braves and state winning it all. So fast forward, OM is like the last team to get in the tourney, and they win it all. The Phillies this year were the last NL team in, and they'll run the table to a title. This season is pay back for all my joy last season. I'm sorry that you must suffer along with me

Haha

The Astros put the wire up their asses this year so as not to get caught.

IMissJack
10-23-2022, 11:03 AM
Excluding the cheating scandal, which I hate, the Astros are the model for a GM to use to build a team. Take your lumps for a few years losing over a hundred, but building the team through your farm system. Then get a hall of famer (Verlander)to lead all those good young arms.

SilentSteel16
10-23-2022, 01:03 PM
If your argument against the Astros is the cheating scandal then you really don’t have a leg to stand on… they got caught so be it, they weren’t alone but that is a moot point. All the haters just continue to fuel them, bring in the hate, they will just keep winning in spite.

And Jack you nailed it….the admin of the Astros is hitting home runs and their scouts on pitching are phenomenal. Every year they take someone’s else mediocre product and make them stars.

SilentSteel16
10-24-2022, 12:51 AM
Root baby root

Reunion Dog
10-24-2022, 02:30 AM
Love the Astros!!!
Beat Philly!!!!

Commercecomet24
10-24-2022, 08:57 AM

Haha

Right there with ya! I feel exactly the same way!

Commercecomet24
10-24-2022, 08:57 AM
I hate the Phillies, Go Astros!

sandjunky
10-24-2022, 09:50 AM
Let?s Go Phillies!!

I hope the most hated on athlete in baseball, since he was 16, gets his damn ring