PDA

View Full Version : Aren't we the leading computer university in the SEC????

ScoobaDawg
10-22-2022, 10:56 PM
Let's create AI ref's.
I still don't understand why balls aren't marked by gps for accurate downs in this day.
We are working on sensors in helmets to protect head hits in practice.
why does that not translate into real helmets for targeting, facemasks,... and don't say every lineman hits on every play.. you can adapt for that.
What about pressure sensors that can detect a certain percentage of pressure on shoulder pads.. (yes..holding happens on every play and there should be a percentage of allowance)

Pass Interface would be the one I couldn't do with a sensor but with all the damn angles we have AI could review it in every shot...

But what do we do know. We get screwed and always will. Because Poor Bama get a record amount of penalties the week before and went down. now we get what 3 penalties with 2 in the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter.

But no worry. we scored a meaningless touchdown for the first time in 8 years tonight..

The idea would never be allowed. it would equalize the game too much. expose the inequality of the game.

F*ck Bama. F*ck the SEC.

War Machine Dawg
10-23-2022, 12:00 AM
I don't understand why goal line tech in soccer can't be applied to football. Shouldn't be hard