PDA

View Full Version : ****ing Embarrassing

calidawg
10-22-2022, 09:42 PM
Some of you are good with this s***

PikeDawg15
10-22-2022, 09:44 PM
^

The people ok with that are worse than the performance .

Sucking off a man making 5.5 million per year and acting like he can do no wrong .

msu15
10-22-2022, 09:45 PM
MSU has some of the best fans in the country yet also some of the absolute worst that hold this program back. It's gross, just like our team.

Quaoarsking
10-22-2022, 09:46 PM
I mean, who gets this worked up over the Alabama game in any year, especially a road game?

What happened tonight is what everyone expected for the entirety of 2022, even the people predicting 9-3 or 10-2.

Auburn looms large for Leach's long-term career here.

msu15
10-22-2022, 09:50 PM
I mean, who gets this worked up over the Alabama game in any year, especially a road game?

What happened tonight is what everyone expected for the entirety of 2022, even the people predicting 9-3 or 10-2.

Right on cue, carry that water.

calidawg
10-22-2022, 09:50 PM
120-15 Saban vs Leach in 3 years

calidawg
10-22-2022, 09:51 PM

Get ****ed. 15 points in 3 years.

PikeDawg15
10-22-2022, 09:52 PM
MSU has some of the best fans in the country yet also some of the absolute worst that hold this program back. It's gross, just like our team.

Bunch of Larry Templetons.

Quaoarsking
10-22-2022, 09:53 PM
Get ****ed. 15 points in 3 years.

It's Alabama. We all knew this was coming and adjusted our pre-season and pre-game expectations accordingly. This is the 1 game a year I don't melt down when we lose.

Also don't be a puѕѕy and type out the fuсking words you want.

BhamDawg
10-22-2022, 09:54 PM

Ah yes, the worst Auburn team in a decade is the measure of success around here. Sweet.

Goldendawg
10-22-2022, 09:57 PM
It's Alabama. We all knew this was coming and adjusted our pre-season and pre-game expectations accordingly. This is the 1 game a year I don't melt down when we lose.

"Mommy, Mommy, he typed that F word and I'm trying to read this crap"!

Quaoarsking
10-22-2022, 09:58 PM
Ah yes, the worst Auburn team in a decade is the measure of success around here. Sweet.

I think we are in agreement on the importance of that game? Not sure why the sarcasm

calidawg
10-22-2022, 10:00 PM

Please try and spin 15 points in 3 years. Was literally 1 second away from being 9 points in 3 years. I was told we "needed to do something different" to compete with bama

Quaoarsking
10-22-2022, 10:03 PM
Please try and spin 15 points in 3 years. Was literally 1 second away from being 9 points in 3 years. I was told we "needed to do something different" to compete with bama

What's there to spin? Alabama kicked our ass again. I don't think anyone expected otherwise, especially in Tuscaloosa? Did you?

If there is a coach out there that can regularly beat Saban, by all means fire Leach and hire him.

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 10:05 PM

Good with exceding what we have done over the past 7 years or good with the BS no calls by the SEC? #1 penalized team in the USA and tonight they become saints!

Goldendawg
10-22-2022, 10:05 PM
Our best chance against bama: they rotate off as a permanent opponent when OK and TX join the conference.

parabrave
10-22-2022, 10:06 PM
I think we are in agreement on the importance of that game? Not sure why the sarcasm

This was the worst Bama Team in ten years. Hell if they allowed Young to scramble they would've scored 60.. But kuduz to the d for not giving up even after the refs went fcking stupid. There

RezDog7
10-22-2022, 10:13 PM
Right on cue, carry that water.

What would you like us fans to do you ****ing moron.

EdwardDrayton
10-22-2022, 10:16 PM

OK that last sentence made me laugh out loud!!

And it’s not that we expected to win; of course we didn’t. But what we did not expect was for this Leach offense to be completely impotent.

And last week. Knew we could lose going on the road to KY. Hard to win on the road. But didn’t expect to get punched in our pretty silk panties.

Those things seem more troubling than the losses themselves.

calidawg
10-22-2022, 10:19 PM
Those of you who love to bend over for bama and tell us all to take it go look at everyone else in the SEC west against bama last 3 years. They all have at least 1 competitive game. OM has put up over 50 points. Yet we are a doormat against them. It's pathetic

Quaoarsking
10-22-2022, 10:22 PM
Those of you who love to bend over for bama and tell us all to take it go look at everyone else in the SEC west against bama last 3 years. They all have at least 1 competitive game. OM has put up over 50 points. Yet we are a doormat against them. It's pathetic

So is all that matters Ws and Ls, or is it how the game feels?

BhamDawg
10-22-2022, 10:23 PM

I have seen enough of Leach. I?m ready to move on. A win against the worst Auburn team in a decade isn?t going to change that.

parabrave
10-22-2022, 10:24 PM
Hey Q thanks for the work you o on BYA.

EdwardDrayton
10-22-2022, 10:27 PM
Hey Q thanks for the work you o on BYA.

Second that.

calidawg
10-22-2022, 10:30 PM
So is all that matters Ws and Ls, or is it how the game feels?

Being competitive matters

EdwardDrayton
10-22-2022, 10:33 PM
And while we’re on the subject of profanity, Marshawn just launched a big “MF” during a live interview at the Cal game.

Dawgology
10-22-2022, 11:27 PM
According to some here we are competitive in the SEC. SMH.

Goldendawg
10-22-2022, 11:30 PM
And while we?re on the subject of profanity, Marshawn just launched a big ?MF? during a live interview at the Cal game.

Great job honoring him. Last time I saw a picture of him and read the article on Fox News, he was passed out in a luxury car that only had 3 wheels on it. O, today's role models!

Homedawg
10-23-2022, 08:39 AM
I've never been a leach guy. Still not, clearly. But, had we had wr that could catch, it would have been closer for sure. That's a joke. I didn't count the drops but they were a plenty.

msstate7
10-23-2022, 08:57 AM
I've never been a leach guy. Still not, clearly. But, had we had wr that could catch, it would have been closer for sure. That's a joke. I didn't count the drops but they were a plenty.

Maybe we shouldn't throw it 60 times then if we don't have WRs that can catch. At some point it's on leach either way

CoachT14
10-23-2022, 08:58 AM
What's there to spin? Alabama kicked our ass again. I don't think anyone expected otherwise, especially in Tuscaloosa? Did you?

If there is a coach out there that can regularly beat Saban, by all means fire Leach and hire him.

There?s one guy. But most of you and too holier than thou to do it.

KentuckyDawg13
10-23-2022, 09:04 AM
Since Sly was the last MSU coach to beat bama.

IMissJack
10-23-2022, 10:51 AM
We are paying $5.5 (more to Mullen) to win out of conference games, and try to go .500 against the rest of the league and be competitive with and beat OM. When we lose like we did to KY, and since beating OM does not seem to be on our agenda, our seasons get sidetracked real fast. Especially when we have Bama and UGA on the schedule. I?m tired of people acting like this is ok, it?s not the mind set of any other schools in the SEC not named Vandy.

R2Dawg
10-23-2022, 07:11 PM
Maybe we shouldn't throw it 60 times then if we don't have WRs that can catch. At some point it's on leach either way

Best comment of the thread. We have gashed teams every game to start and then abandon the run (except TAMU and Ark) to a dink and dunk ugly loss - 3 times. Then we complain about Will or our WR can't catch, etc.

Anyone see a pattern? Or the obvious answer to our O woes? Leach calls the shots and he ain't gonna change anything.

Hambone
10-23-2022, 09:46 PM
^

The people ok with that are worse than the performance .

Sucking off a man making 5.5 million per year and acting like he can do no wrong .

Could be worse. Could be paying him $95 million to have the same or worse record. Trying to find some silver lining

Todd4State
10-23-2022, 09:57 PM
Best comment of the thread. We have gashed teams every game to start and then abandon the run (except TAMU and Ark) to a dink and dunk ugly loss - 3 times. Then we complain about Will or our WR can't catch, etc.

Anyone see a pattern? Or the obvious answer to our O woes? Leach calls the shots and he ain't gonna change anything.

Part of that pattern is Dillion Johnson being hurt too. I'm 99% sure we would have run the ball against Kentucky more with him. However many times we would have run it wouldn't have mattered against Alabama.

I suspect when Johnson comes back we'll see us go back to what we were doing assuming he is healthy.

Commercecomet24
10-23-2022, 10:02 PM
Part of that pattern is Dillion Johnson being hurt too. I'm 99% sure we would have run the ball against Kentucky more with him. However many times we would have run it wouldn't have mattered against Alabama.

I suspect when Johnson comes back we'll see us go back to what we were doing assuming he is healthy.

Dillon went out at uk and Mark's got banged up and sharp went out against uk too. That had a lot to do with going away from the run game against uk

yjnkdawg
10-23-2022, 11:32 PM

We got Bama at the worst possible time right after a loss that knocked them out of the top 5. We had an emotional tragedy (death) on our football team. We played them in Bryant Denny at night which is not the easiest place to play before about 102,00 fans and a noise factor on the field. That last drive we made was not against their backups and it showed we had not just folded and given up. How many teams do you think win at Bryant Denny other than Bama?

yjnkdawg
10-23-2022, 11:39 PM

I think some forgot we had to reshuffle our offensive line after Sharp got injured at KY. That definitely couldn't be a factor. :rolleyes:

CaptainObvious
10-23-2022, 11:44 PM
I will credit for the team not quitting at the end last night. All you had to do was see ho pissed Little Nicky Satan was when they called PI and then we scored. He was pissed because the refs called the PIs certainly. But he was also pissed that his defense committed them after he had paid so much to the SEC office to make sure penalties weren?t called.😎😎

Todd4State
10-24-2022, 12:59 AM
Dillon went out at uk and Mark's got banged up and sharp went out against uk too. That had a lot to do with going away from the run game against uk

Nope! It's all Leach being stubborn.**

I think some forgot we had to reshuffle our offensive line after Sharp got injured at KY. That definitely couldn't be a factor. :rolleyes:

That will make us better next year- silver lining.

NCDawg
10-24-2022, 11:17 AM
Nope! It's all Leach being stubborn.**

That will make us better next year- silver lining.

Yeah, wait until next year. Wonder how many years I've heard that. 15 straight losses to Alabama-I have no doubt next year will make it 16. Bottom line is that Saban somehow or other is a great recruiter and can convince 4 and 5 star athletes to come to Alabama, whereas we are unable to get them to come to State (at least not many).

R2Dawg
10-24-2022, 11:53 AM

Maybe but only one problem here.

We had like 60 yards rushing in the first quarter of Bama game with Price and Marks getting it done. So......

Marks and Johnson to some degree been banged up most of year. Didn't change the approach in TAMU and Ark games so....

yjnkdawg
10-24-2022, 11:54 AM
Yeah, wait until next year. Wonder how many years I've heard that. 15 straight losses to Alabama-I have no doubt next year will make it 16. Bottom line is that Saban somehow or other is a great recruiter and can convince 4 and 5 star athletes to come to Alabama, whereas we are unable to get them to come to State (at least not many).

We had a killer schedule and playing at night at Tiger Stadium, Bryant Denny and even playing at Kroger Field at night ain't no picnic. Some may not think playing at Kroger Field can be intimidating, or a noise factor on the field but it can be. Next year we get these teams at Davis Wade and we don't have to play GA. I agree with Todd having to play players in different positions now should help our OL next year. Saban has the name recommendation and the big money support for their program and Alabama is one of the eight blueblood programs in the country. So , yeah it makes sense that he can get players we can't.