PDA

View Full Version : The most penalized team all of the sudden are saints

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 07:38 PM
Why? Because they are not going allow this game to be close.

msu15
10-22-2022, 07:40 PM
Lol sure dude.

Coach34
10-22-2022, 07:53 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bama's D and this shitty gimmick offense is the reason this isnt close

HoopsDawg
10-22-2022, 07:57 PM
That's why you are a troll. Blaming this on the officiating??

BuckyIsAB****
10-22-2022, 08:00 PM
Its pretty obvious the refs have leaned one way in this one. Idk why yall are so mad and wanna jump his ass over that.

TUSK
10-22-2022, 08:00 PM
https://media.tenor.com/ASlchYiD1VUAAAAM/popcorn-entertainment.gif

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 08:01 PM

No me pointing out that the most penalized team all of the sudden stops the penalties isn't trolling. It's just a matter of fact. I really don't give a damn what you think or say about me. Just like I didn;t when 2 people decided to lash out at me for calling "coach 34" out for his comments about white people being TRASH playing football.

You don't like me pointing out the fact that Bama is the most penalized team in the nation https://footballscoop.com/news/nick-saban-alabama-most-penalized-team-nobody-is-entitled-to-a-position that's on you. I'm going to point it out.

I'm going to point out that tonight, they are as clean as a whistle and it happens to be after a loss to UT

Coach34
10-22-2022, 08:02 PM
The roughing the passer call was bad but that happens everywhere. What other problems with officials are you seeing?

State82
10-22-2022, 08:04 PM
Yeah I have figured out there are a lot of people around here that need to be totally and completely discredited due to being totally and completely full of shit. They know who they are I'm sure.

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 08:06 PM
The roughing the passer call was bad but that happens everywhere. What other problems with officials are you seeing?

I'm not addressing a guy who used race to trash players. When you want to back off and make a public apology for that, maybe. I have no desire to communicate with a actual coach in La who stated very publicly that white players at WR and TB are trash simply because they are white. If I had an ignore button, you would be on it.

memsu06
10-22-2022, 08:06 PM

The 2nd roughing the passer call against Bryce. Defense supposed to immediately stop all momentum if Bryce throws ball 0.5 sec from you making contact?

No facemask call when Marks was running the ball when he broke his nose. Several holding calls against Bama.

I also think we got the first down on 2 occasions but they marked us short.

TUSK
10-22-2022, 08:07 PM
I'm not addressing a guy who used race to trash players. When you want to back off and make a public apology for that, maybe. I have no desire to communicate with a actual coach in La who stated very publicly that white players at WR and TB are trash simply because they are white. If I had an ignore button, you would be on it.

.... Annnnnnd you just did.... twice.

idgit.

Coach34
10-22-2022, 08:13 PM
The 2nd roughing the passer call against Bryce. Defense supposed to immediately stop all momentum if Bryce throws ball 0.5 sec from you making contact?

No facemask call when Marks was running the ball when he broke his nose. Several holding calls against Bama.

I also think we got the first down on 2 occasions but they marked us short.

I think you are hypersensitive because its State. We had 3rd and 1 and threw it twice to not make it. We had 4th and 3 and dropped the pass. We had 6 inches to get a 1st and punted. We went for it on 4th down on our 30 and didnt make it.

It's not the officials fault we suck

Coach34
10-22-2022, 08:14 PM

shut up idiot

memsu06
10-22-2022, 08:40 PM
I think you are hypersensitive because its State. We had 3rd and 1 and threw it twice to not make it. We had 4th and 3 and dropped the pass. We had 6 inches to get a 1st and punted. We went for it on 4th down on our 30 and didnt make it.

I agree we aren't executing, but you want to hate the scheme when the scheme is getting people open.

I do want a fair game called by the officials though. It has affected the game and probably gave them at least 1 score. If we execute we're hanging with Bama in this game.

Coach34
10-22-2022, 08:51 PM
If we execute we're hanging with Bama in this game.

But we never do vs Bama. Why did you think today we would?

msu15
10-22-2022, 08:53 PM
Its pretty obvious the refs have leaned one way in this one. Idk why yall are so mad and wanna jump his ass over that.

Soft

lastmajordog
10-22-2022, 09:47 PM
Many off line holding (as is a Bama tradition) and several grabs on DOG receivers on their breaks.....

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 09:48 PM

They need a punching bag. The other needs redemption from his racist remarks on this very site. It seems that's ok with a few people because they have a common goal maybe? Like I said in my post about that, the owners/mods may ban me over it, but I don;t care who it comes from. I will never be ok with that and will say it again. When a person uses a WHOLE race and calls them trash, it's simply not ok.

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2022, 09:52 PM
Many off line holding (as is a Bama tradition) and several grabs on DOG receivers on their breaks.....

Charlton was in a full blown close line for 6 yards and still forced a fumble! The bottom line is that there was no way the SEC was going to allow Bama to play a close game vs MSU. That meant getting rid of the penalties by bama.

BuckyIsAB****
10-22-2022, 10:22 PM

The refs were bad but I 100 percent agree with the rest. That was pure ignorance on our part