PDA

View Full Version : Feels like a BYE week

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2022, 07:53 AM
Maybe it's just me.

Anyways, we had a better chance to beat them in the early 80s, all through the 90s and obviously when they were down in 07. Today..... it feels like we are an ocean apart from Alabama. Maybe not.... but damn I hope State can compete today.

Bothrops
10-22-2022, 08:05 AM
I'm worried we're drifting an ocean apart from someone else.

vindastra
10-22-2022, 08:11 AM
Its a healthy attitude.

Prepare for the worst, you will stay unfazed.

Tater
10-22-2022, 08:19 AM
Feels like 1998

Tennessee is on top of the world
Tulane is ranked
State only has SEC losses @ LSU and @ Kentucky
Oklahoma got shutout
Probably a few others but it's too early to have a brain working rn

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2022, 08:27 AM

Yeah. I'll be a huge Alabama fan Nov 12.

Bdawg
10-22-2022, 08:37 AM
Yeah. I'll be a huge Alabama fan Nov 12.

How about an LSU fan today?! Ha

State82
10-22-2022, 09:15 AM
Go Tigahs!

Catfish
10-22-2022, 09:36 AM
LSU all day!!!

HoopsDawg
10-22-2022, 10:41 AM
Bama is not that good this year. Beat Texas by 1, could have lost. Beat A&M by 4, maybe should have lost. Did lose to Tenn.

But unfortunately Sharp is out. Dillon Johnson is out. Crumedy still not back. And they have Will Anderson to disrupt entire offense.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2022, 10:47 AM

That will never ever ever happen. It will never happen. Just like we win a NC in baseball. Then they do. We hire Mullen and start leaving them, they hire freeze. We hire Croom and suck and they hire orgeron and suck. The two teams share a tiny population of like minded people. It'll never happen.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2022, 10:48 AM

I wish the game was at night. But LSU should whip them today.

Bdawg
10-22-2022, 11:15 AM
I wish the game was at night. But LSU should whip them today.

Nut cutting time for OM. This needs to be the start of their downfall for season. If they do win, there is still time for a few losses on that schedule

Activated Alpha
10-22-2022, 11:23 AM
Don't be surprised if OM wins this game

Goldendawg
10-22-2022, 11:48 AM
It is a bye week for us this week, but we agreed to bus over to Tuscaloosa to serve as a scrimmage opponent for them. This scrimmage, however is open to the public.*******

Bdawg
10-22-2022, 11:53 AM
Don't be surprised if OM wins this game

Well naw, I wouldn’t be surprised. We should have beat them too!

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2022, 12:13 PM
Hopefully lsu run defense shuts down their run game and lsu exposes Dart.

EdwardDrayton
10-22-2022, 12:34 PM
OK. So just this one time. It feels almost sacrilegious and goes against every value and principle my parents instilled in me.

Go Tigers.

RocketDawg
10-22-2022, 12:39 PM
Maybe it's just me.

Anyways, we had a better chance to beat them in the early 80s, all through the 90s and obviously when they were down in 07. Today..... it feels like we are an ocean apart from Alabama. Maybe not.... but damn I hope State can compete today.

I think that's because we played so bad last week. Alabama's not as strong as they have been and should be. They could easily have lost 3 games so far this year. And we're better than we played last week.

Saban hasn't lost 2 games in a row since his first year. Feinbaum isn't a fan of his right now (for what that's worth). Never say never.

RocketDawg
10-22-2022, 12:40 PM
OK. So just this one time. It feels almost sacrilegious and goes against every value and principle my parents instilled in me.

Go Tigers.

Absolutely.

RocketDawg
10-22-2022, 12:42 PM
Hopefully lsu run defense shuts down their run game and lsu exposes Dart.

Hate to say it, but OM's offense is pretty darn good. But LSU is their real rival ** and usually beats them. They might as well continue today.

Bdawg
10-22-2022, 12:42 PM

Go Tigers.

By far the right call! Go Tigahs!

Dawgology
10-22-2022, 03:01 PM
That will never ever ever happen. It will never happen. Just like we win a NC in baseball. Then they do. We hire Mullen and start leaving them, they hire freeze. We hire Croom and suck and they hire orgeron and suck. The two teams share a tiny population of like minded people. It'll never happen.

If you can?t see Ole Miss leaving us behind quickly in every facet of athletics then you are willfully blind. The playing field changed drastically and MSU failed to adapt. It?s all over but the crying. Until MSU gets serious about funding athletics we will fall further and further behind. We will be worse than Vanderbilt top to bottom in athletics before it?s over.