PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Aflac ?. being their front man, is telling.

Dawg_Lover
10-19-2022, 01:02 PM
IMHO, anyone that will take money to promote a company with years of continuous reprehensible reviews does not speak well for their character. With a minute of googling, a person, or their agent(s), should question this company?s business practices. Eons ago I had a little experience, with Aflac?s sales side, and I backed away. Seeing those commercials always disgusts me. Questionable ethics can extend beyond the football field. Not relatable to anything here. Just wanted to say it.

Jack Lambert
10-19-2022, 01:10 PM
Every insurance company get bad reviews but there are good reviews as well. A lot of the problem is the insures don't know what's in their policies and how they work. Most people don't even understand their home or auto much less an accidental health policy that Aflac sells. The faults are with both the agent and the insured. The agent on the phone or the agent who visit you should do a better job explaining but on the other hand the insures should ask question and learn how and why the policies pay out. After all it is their policy and should know or educate themself about the policy.

As far as the commercials goes, I hope Coach Prime is making a lot of money because they make him look like a clown.

Dawg_Lover
10-19-2022, 01:47 PM
Having spent many years in the insurance industry I agree, in principle, with your statement. Yet, my opinion still stands. I listened to valid customer complaints, and would characterize it as the AT&T of the insurance customer services. Not trying to debate, just expressing my opinion. For what it is worth from this senior lady, with that and a dollar you might get a cup of coffee.

DownwardDawg
10-19-2022, 02:47 PM
Don't one or more of the Aflac big dogs have ties to State?

Dawg_Lover
10-19-2022, 03:35 PM
Don't one or more of the Aflac big dogs have ties to State?

Ha! Do not know. But, if so, it could lend even more validation to the previous clown 🤡 statement by Jack L.